• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,449 Views, 13 Comments

Moonlight Magic Mystery - DazzleMLP84



Adagio is finally feeling like this the real her for once! Now the three girls who caused the Dazzlings to be sirens are back and trying to ruin the Moonlight Dance coming up! Can Adagio use the magic of Friendship, to stop these girls?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,449

Waiting?

One day later in Equestria
_____________________
Twilight and her friends returned from Shinning Amor and Princess Cadence's one year anniversary. Twilight started to unpack everything, when the book started to vibrate.

"Twilight, your book is vibrating again!" Apple Jack pointed out.

"Well, Sunset has another message from CHS," Twilight replied as she opened the book.

As she looked at the book she was in shock of the message Sunset sent to her.

"What, is it, darling?" Rarity asked.

"It looks like, my friends at CHS need my help again," Twilight stated.

"Alright, what is it this time?" Apple Jack asked.

"More sirens, This time real ones!" Twilight stated.

"Hold on, Twilight! Weren't the last ones real?" Rainbow asked.

"I thought that too, but Sunset just clarified that the Dazzlings weren't born as sirens. The Shinning Jewels were!" Twilight stated.

"So, what event are they trying to ruin now? Another musical showcase?" Apple Jack stated.

"No! A moonlight dance," Twilight replied.

"Why do all of these events happen at night?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know. Spike write a response to Sunset saying we're on our way," Twilight instructed.

"You've got it!" Spike replied as he wrote a response.

After writing a response, Twilight used the magic from the book to open the portal. Her and Spike ran into the mirror heading towards CHS.
______________________

The waiting for Twilight got so long that Rarity insisted that Sunset goes back to her house and pick up her camper. Eventually she gave in and picked up the camper. And they spent the night in her camper.

Now it was the next day after school, and they were still waiting. Rainbow was kicking her soccer ball around. Sunset was waiting for a response. Aria was waiting for the next episode of Gravity Falls. Adagio and Rarity were trying to get the hair straightener to work outside, and Apple Jack and Fluttershy watched Pinkie and Sonata go crazy with smile dip.

"Oh Come on ! Make a new episode already!"Aria shouted at her phone.

"Ari! Do you wanna kick the soccer ball around with me?" Rainbow asked.

"Since, they are not going to make a new episode today? Sure," Aria replied.

She set her iPhone on her journal, and started to kick the ball around with Rainbow. They kicked back in fourth and started doing tricks. Aria accidentally dropped the ball, and it knocked over the journal and the phone.

"I'll get that,"Sunset stated.

She dropped the book and picked up the the black iPhone 5s and the journal. When picking it up she realized that journal had a number four on the hand instead of three.

"Hey, Ari! Have you noticed that your journal has four instead of three?" Sunset asked.

"What! And when were you going to tell me!"Aria asked.

"I kinda just did." Sunset replied.

Aria snatched the journal from Sunset's hands and looked at the number four on the cover.

"This doesn't look like.......," Aria stated as she was interrupted by a figure coming out of the portal.

"Twilight!" Everyone shouted as she tried to stand.

"Hey, guys! Sorry about the long wait! I was out of town for couple days," Twilight replied.

She looked over and saw the camper in the parking lot.

"What's with the camper?" Twilight asked.

"Rarity, begged me to pick it up from my house, when you didn't come yesterday," Sunset explained.

"So you're telling me, that you waiting so long that all nine of you camped in the Parking Lot?" Twilight asked.

"Yes! That's pretty much the whole story," Sunset replied.

"Ok, if you guys did that, things are getting way more intense," Twilight replied.

"You bet they are!" Aria replied.

"They're not just fighting about who's the best anymore," Adagio continued.

"Now they're fighting about every little thing!" Sonata exploded.

"They aren't kidding! Some people took it to far that people are actually getting into fights and they come out with scratches on their face," Sunset stated.

"Ok, this getting way too far! We need to think of something to stop the Shinning Jewels!" Twilight replied.

"Let's go talk about this over frappes," Rarity insisted.

"I can finally have one!" Sonata exploded.

"Sonata! You're not getting one, unless its decaf," Adagio replied.

"Deal," Sonata replied.

"Hey! If she gets one, can I have one?" Pinkie asked.

"Sure!" Sunset replied.

"Yay! We're getting Frappes!" Sonata and Pinkie chanted.

"Okay, Let's just get going already!" Aria complained.

The ten girls started to head to the café.
_________________________

Downtown in a nice hotel, the Shinning Jewels were just chilling out in their room. After all they have been getting feast of negative energy for the past two days.

"Ah... Girls! This is best I have felt since we ruined the Dazzlings happy life," Ruby stated.

"Yeah, this the life!" Jade replied.

"Ruby. Why do we have to be bad? I mean just look at what happened to all the Disney villains! A lot of them died!" Opal asked.

"Opal, sweetie. Listen to me. Our job as sirens is to cause mischief and discord. This the way we'll live until we die!" Ruby replied.

"Yeah, and this moonlight dance in two days, is going to be an all you can eat buffet," Jade added in.

"Jade, don't interrupt my lecture!" Ruby shouted.

"Fine! Chill out!" Jade remarked back.

"Okay? Ruby," Opal sighed as she went into another room.

"Honestly, Ruby! I'm starting to think Sonata is smarter than Opal," Jade stated.

"I agree with that!" Ruby replied.

"Hey! You know Aria's journal?" Jade asked.

"Yeah," Ruby replied.

"It's not a copy of Dipper's journal, it's an another journal by the author when he studied the weird stuff here. It has a spell in there we can use to multiply our power by 20%," Jade stated.

"How did you figure that out?" Ruby asked.

"Hello? I flipped through her journal earlier," Jade replied.

"That's the thing that'll make this easier than cake," Ruby replied.

They both nodded at the idea and went into the other room to explain to Opal.

Author's Note:

Gotcha! I told you I wasn't copying rainbow rocks! Anyways sorry about the long wait, I was busy with school. I'll try to post chapters faster! Thanks For reading!