• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 13 Comments

Moonlight Magic Mystery - DazzleMLP84



Adagio is finally feeling like this the real her for once! Now the three girls who caused the Dazzlings to be sirens are back and trying to ruin the Moonlight Dance coming up! Can Adagio use the magic of Friendship, to stop these girls?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,453

Before Violet Comes Jade

Sonata was the last one to step into the car. As they sped down the road, excited for the night that awaited, Adagio couldn't help but feel that something was wrong.

"This is gonna be SO FUN!" shouted Pinkie.

"Totally! It feels like I've been waiting like forever!" Sonata burst.

"Would you two settle on down before ya give us all headaches?"

"Sorry!" they said in unison.

Rainbow Dash hurled the car left and right as she turned corners.

"Could you please settle down Rainbow, dear? Before you get us killed?"

"Okay, okay." The car came to only a skid down the road.

"I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant," Twilight cut in.

"Make up your mind!" Rainbow yelled.

"Girls, girls! We shouldn't fight. This is a night we are supposed to take seriously!"

"Sunset's right. Y'all are being a tad bit wild."

As Applejack finished speaking, their car pulled into the parking lot of the school.

______________________

“Okay, Electro you know what to do right?” Ruby asked.

“Yes!”

“Good, now go get your girl back.”

Electro left the three as he looked around for his girlfriend. He looked around the dance for a little bit until he met Aria’s purple eyes around the entrance. He casually walked over to her like nothing was wrong.

“Hey, Aria. Can we talk for a minute? Alone?” Electro asked.

“Um. Sure?”

The two walked away from the party. While Aria gazing at the moonlight Electro slowly rested his hand on her shoulder.

“It’s such a beautiful night isn’t it?” He asked her.

“Yeah, I guess it is beautiful. Except that everyone is fighting which ruins the mood.”

“You know we don’t get to spend as many of these nights together anymore, since you’ve been hanging out with your friends literally every night.”

“Look, I’m sorry that I don’t spend as much time with you anymore. It’s just I need some girl time you know.”

“I don’t blame you. Now give me your journal.”

“WHAT?”

“Look, Aria. I’m fine with you hanging out with your friends, I need to do that too sometimes. But, your obsession with Gravity Falls has gone too far so either you hand me the journal or I’ll have to take it from you.”

“NO! I’m not giving it to you!”

“You asked for it then.”

“Why do you want it?!”

“So I don't lose you again!”

Electro snatched the journal from Aria’s hands as he started to run towards the party. Aria pounced on him as they got into a cat fight. Aria punched Electro in the face as he tried to strangle her. Aria hit his hand away and slapped him in the face with one hand and grabbed the journal with the other hand. Electro tried to take the journal back from her as he pinned the other arm to the ground. He finally got a hold of the journal and he sprinted back to the party. Rainbow Dash and Applejack walked towards Aria and they helped her to her feet.

“Aria, what the hay just happened between you and Electro?”

“Electro, took the journal!” Aria replied.

“Ari, you were supposed to keep it with you at all times!” Rainbow Dash replied.

“I know, that’s why we have to get it back from him before anyone else knows. Come on.”

The three sprinted off in the direction that Electro went.
_____________________

“Ruby, here is the journal! To be honest though I feel like that it broke your relationship instead of fixing it.” Electro stated.

“Nonsense, now hand it over to me.”

“Electro! Don’t you dare give her the journal!” Aria yelled as Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and her finally caught up to them.

“Awww, look Jade. Your little purple pigtail victim wants her journal and boyfriend back.” Ruby stated.

“Wait a minute. You are those three sirens who turned my girlfriend, Adagio and Sonata into sirens and are practically the cause of the battle of the bands. You can forget about getting this from me.” Electro said.

“Electro, we had a deal!”

“Well the deal is off! Aria, catch!” Electro shouted as he threw the journal to Aria as she caught it. The four ran away from the sirens as Ruby had a frustrated look on her face.

“Ugh! I hate it when people don’t keep their deals! Jade! Grab the journal from your victim!”

“No problem.”
_________________

Aria, Electro, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash stopped to catch their breath when Jade was waiting for them.

“Well, well. Isn’t this a pretty sight?” Jade exclaimed.

“Jade, whatever you guys planning will not work! It didn’t work last time it’s not going to work this time!” Aria replied.

“Do you really think we can fail? You guys have nothing on us.”

“You’re wrong! Adagio will stop you, we can promise you that!”

“You really think that the element of hope can stop us not to mention, how this whole thing that Ruby did to her, has affected her? Listen, Aria. No matter how much confidence you have for her being hope it’s going drown in tears!”

“Hold on, you know about her bursting into tears because of that?” Applejack asked.

“Of course I know about that! That’s a part of Ruby’s plan.”

“So let me get this straight. Adagio’s suffering was a part of your plan?!” Aria asked.

“Of course, it always was. Ruby has a special hatred for Adagio, that she had since she was little.”

“Okay, then give us the reason why she hates her. Beside the fact she hates her parents!” Rainbow Dash shouted.

“Why should I tell that information, to people that we have a special hatred for? Though I would love to stick around and watch you guys pathetically try to get information from me, but I came here for other business.” Jade replied taking the journal from Aria. “Good luck, trying to stop us without this!”

Author's Note:

Okay, as you guys can tell this is really close to the end. I'm thinking about the next two chapters being the last chapters before the Epilogue. But, don't worry this series is not over yet, and a new fan fiction will be in the works after this is complete. I'm not giving out details yet, but keep your eyes open for it when it comes out.
Keep on Dazzling:raritystarry:!