• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 13 Comments

Moonlight Magic Mystery - DazzleMLP84



Adagio is finally feeling like this the real her for once! Now the three girls who caused the Dazzlings to be sirens are back and trying to ruin the Moonlight Dance coming up! Can Adagio use the magic of Friendship, to stop these girls?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,453

Beauty isn't everything

“Okay, Adagio you know how to use a bow, right?” Sci-Twi asked.

“Not really!”

“That’s what I thought, so that’s why I brought you to this archery field near my house.”

“So why didn’t the others come with us?”

“I don’t want anyone to be near, just in case if you miss the target. So no one gets hurt.”

“Okay, So which one am I using?”

“For practice use this plain black bow, but later you’ll use that gold bow over there. It has specially designed arrows that catch on fire without also catching the bow as well.”

“Okay.”

“So let’s get started.”

Sci-Twilight gave the bow to Adagio. She started to get a feel for it with the smooth texture it had throughout.

“Okay, so put or first three middle fingers above the where the arrow is holding on to. Next pull back to your cheek. Then focus on where you want it to go. Finally when you think it’s ready, fire.”

Adagio slowly let go of it as she watched the arrow hit the yellow zone just above bullseye. Close to the goal, but tonight she couldn’t be close. It has to be perfect.

“WOW! You got in the yellow zone on your first try, that is really good for your first try.” Sci-Twi freaked out.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Okay, this time I’m not helping you. I want to see if you can do it by yourself.”

“Okay. I guess.”

Adagio grabbed an arrow from bag as she loaded the bow. She slowly pulled back the string to her cheek as she tried to focus on the target.

“You can do this, Adagio. Just pretend Ruby is the Target.” Adagio thought to herself as she let go of arrow.

The arrow speeded through the air, until it hit the bullseye. Adagio put down the bow as she went to retrieve the arrows. As soon she got back to the shooting range, Sci-Twi looked like she saw a ghost.

“A bullseye on your second try! Are you sure you have no experience with Archery?” Sci-Twi asked.

“I don’t have any experience with archery. Like you said before this was my second try.” Adagio replied.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it! Well I was going to let shoot ten more arrows to let get you a feel for the bow, but I guess you probably only need to shoot five more arrows.”

“Okay, let’s do this.”

“After we’re done we’ll go back to the others to get your dress for the dance, okay?”

“Yes, let’s do this!”
_______________________________________

“Okay, Rarity. I’m not really a dress kind of girl, but this dress is so perfect.” Aria commented about her moonlight dance dress.

Aria had on a short black and dark purple long sleeve dress with silver star patterns all over it. She also had on black fishnet leggings, a plain black leather belt, and a pair of black and silver wedged boots.

“I know, I’m a genius when it comes to fashion.” Rarity replied while working on her own dress.

“Rarity, these dresses are so much better than what we wore for the Battle of the Bands, no offense.” Rainbow Dash stated as she looked at her scarlett red dress covered in different colored lightning bolts then slowly looked at her matching converse chucks.

“None taken, those clothes were awful anyways. I don’t even know what I was thinking. Two tone leggings? Eww.” Rarity replied as she finally finished her dark purple short sleeve dress decorated with pink and blue diamonds.

Rarity took the dress into the dressing room. When she came out, she had on the dress, but she also had on a diamond belt and a pair silver and diamond heels.

“So what you guys think?” Rarity asked.

“It so beautiful! Almost as gorgeous as the dress you made for me!” Sonata gushed as she twirled in her lacy pale pink and blue dress. Her bubble gum pink wedged ballet lace up shoes hitting the floor hard as she twirled.

“Rarity, the dress is beautiful! That includes all the dresses you made.” Sunset stated.

“Well I thought since we are going to take care of this problem once and for all I want everyone to look nice.”

“Yeah, I can tell.” Sunset said as she looked at her short light blue dress with red, hot pink and yellow flames at the bottom of the dress. She slowly tugged her leather jacket over her shoulders as the light reflected off her black ballet flats.

“I’m glad that everyone likes their outfits.”
___________________

“JADE! Where did you put my makeup?!” Ruby shouted across the hall.

“How should I know? I didn’t even touch your makeup!” Jade shouted back.

“Well I need it! So that I look perfect when I finally get rid of that little brat and her friends for good.”

“You know that Adagio is sixteen, right? And her friends are around that age so you really shouldn’t call them little brats.”

“Yeah, whatever. I can call those ten whatever I want to, it won’t matter anyway. Soon little miss Hope and the other Elements will be out of my way for world domination.”
“Ruby, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m kind of regretting about what we did to Adagio, Aria, and Sonata. I mean what good was it when it dumped us off here when we should be with Sombra watching suffering in Equestria.”

“Jade, have you gone insane? That was one of the best moments we ever done! Sure we didn’t get rule over Equestria, but I promise you that we will rule over it along with this pathetic world just we regain all of our powers at the moonlight dance. Now are you going to be with me or not?!”

“I guess I’m with you.”

“Excellent! For once in our lives things will go our way and there is nothing that little brat can do to stop us.”

“Ruby, you really need to stop calling her that! Okay, don’t like her as much as you do, but you need to stop. Or you will go into insanity for the rest of your life.”

“I’m not the insane one, you are the insane one thinking that this plan is going to backfire in our faces, when it’s obviously perfect!”

“I can see a whole bunch of issues with this plan and it is far from perfect. And there is a high chance that this will backfire in our faces, just like that incident with Adagio, Aria, and Sonata. I have to trust my statistics, because statistics are almost never wrong. ”

“Almost Jade! Almost! This is one of those times your statistics are wrong the odds are in our favor and we will prevail.”

“Yes, and when we fail I’m blaming this on you.”

“But we won’t fail!”

“Whatever!” Jade remarked as she stomped out of the room.

“Jade, doesn’t understand! Soon everything will finally be mine and if thinks she can talk me out of this, she’s wrong!”

Author's Note:

Okay, this chapter took forever to write, but I finally got it done. And the ending is in the home stretch and this is a lot of fun to write and it's hands down my favorite writing I've done far. It's strange to see it's already 2016 and I'm still not done with this. Happy Late New Year everyone. Keep on Dazzling:raritystarry:!