• Published 4th Dec 2014
  • 1,377 Views, 141 Comments

How and Why? - Frosty the Batty



Gabriel ,the only human in Equestria, finds himself trying to find a way home and getting along with the inhabitants. How will he cope with that fact that he might never find a way home? Will his new pony friends be able to help?

Comments ( 26 )

i did not even know the story ended XD till i saw the sequel part lol

Gabriel was just buying stuff at a Family Dollar.

HORY SHET I'M IN THIS STORY?!? :rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh:

5488469 Good Easter egg huh? Plus that's my actual name so I thought I would do that!

5505162 AWESOME! Just wait till sombra!

5565518 I admire your criticism. This will surely help me in the long run. If I continue this.

5565601 Who the hell said he was a hero?

5565686

Tell me, why should I like Golden Streak?

5565723 The really is no reason you should like him. If you do, you do. If ya don't you don't.

5565731

I can't imagine why anyone would like him. He's the reason this fic pisses me off so much.

5565764 And why do words piss you off? I can see why you don't like it, but really It pisses you off that much?

5565824

Golden Streak is everything I hate in an original character. He's misanthropic, overpowered...and everyone loves him.

Words are stronger than they look.

5565847 Yeah, Now I wonder how everybody likes him... At least he's my original character. That title belongs to my profile pic.

5565877
You might want to change that color scheme a little. Red and black is not a good color for a pony. It makes you look like you're trying too hard to be edgy.

Also, I want to make it perfectly clear that I don't hate you. I've never hated you. I do hate misanthropy, though.

5565890 Ah, I see... And as for my OC the color scheme just happens to be my favorite. I may revers the colors, but no color change.

ALRIGHT! So. Thoughts...

This fic has quite possibly the most overpowered protagonist I've read to date that I actually bothered to complete... And he appears to be an example of extremes humans display in both the positive... and negative.

It's like reading a B-movie, actually, and yet remains enjoyable despite (or even because of) how silly it is.

I look forward to more, but two thoughts.

One: 'Nuclear fallout' is irradiated particles such as ash, dust, what have you. You may wish to replace mentions of it with just 'radiation'.

Two: If magic gives off or leaves behind radiation as a byproduct, how come his presence alone on Earth didn't start causing radiation poisoning and such?

5584485 Yeah, I kinda realized that first bit a little late. And as for the question...
I have no idea. Thank you for the comments though! I already ended the second one and am currently working on a (hopefully) better fic.

5832681 You do realize that continued colored text? I never read that rule before? where does it say that at?

5832681 If it's illegal, than what's the point of even having it?

7091228 All things good to know.

7098408 Ugh, tell me about it. But it does get a little easier after a while.

7418815 ...

How come I never think of stuff like this?

7418917 Yep, no idea who that is. But, yep.

Login or register to comment