• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 638 Views, 18 Comments

Stuff It In The Cornucopia - Julia

  • ...
20
 18
 638

Alicornucopia, Unicornucopia

Twilight and Rarity were having a "playdate".

Playdate?

Twilight and Rarity happened to schedule a get-together taking place in the Everfree Forest. How dare Pinkie called it a playdate, but it was technically her idea in the first place.


Pinkie lit up with excitement upon finding Twilight today, as she had something which she believed was the most important thing to share with a Princess. She jumped on Twilight, who did not even notice Pinkie at first until she did. Twilight screamed in fear, begging for her attacker to kill her mercifully, but Pinkie reassured Twilight by tickling her and making her laugh until her magic was leaking out of her horn. The distress forced a pressurized laser to blast at Pinkie from her horn, but Pinkie having the Pinkie Sense was able to dodge effortlessly.

"Whoa! That's never happened before!" Pinkie exclaimed excitedly as she helped Twilight stand.

Twilight blushed in embarrassment, covering her face with her wings to make sure that nopony would notice this, but it was too late. The adorable grey pegasus with a gold mane noticed.... or, was she even looking at them? It was impossibly hard to tell. One eye up, the other down, but she was looking forward. She was doing that shit on purpose, and Twilight knew it. Derpy always threw her off, but that pony had a purpose, and no problems. She was perfect in a way, and Twilight believed Derpy was mocking her. She saw. But could make it seem like she did not.

"Twilight!" Pinkie shouted in Twilight's ear, getting the alicorn's attention. Pinkie sighed, and then began what she had to tell Twilight. Nothing special, just that the Mane Six should meet up weekly with one another so they can reassure their thankfulness of their friendships. It just so happened that they would leave it up to chance from this lovely contraption Pinkie concocted called the Orb of Destiny. Twilight and Rarity were pulled first, and that's how their get-together happened. Pinkie insisted they call them PLAYDATES, but what were they? Five?


Rarity felt that unevitably there would be loads of hidden items scattered under the land beneath their hooves, but they never had time before to fully explore this place. She knew for a forest so dark and mysterious that there simply had to be rare jewels all around, in an agonizing eternity of unadmiration. It repulsed her such beauty would be hidden away for so long away from the public, but all of that was going to change! Twilight, however, felt as though she was just being a bodyguard and an extra horn and saddlebag. She did not feel much excitement from coming here.

"Rarity, I was hoping we could do something that the both of us enjoy," Twilight suggested, looking at the marshmallow as she adorably struggled to dig in a spot where her horn had detected something. The struggle was real, and awfully cute. If she whined--

"UGHHH! Celestia-forsaken shovel! You literally have no purpose if you can't even dig properly!"

--it would make the situation even more d'awwable. Twilight looked at her in confused amusement, as she thought a jewelhunter as good as Rarity would be able to tell rock from dirt. But there was grass covering everything. Maybe she did not see it, or was trying to knowingly give Twilight another use for her. "Do you need help, Rarity?" Twilight asked with a chuckle. Walking over to Rarity, she took the shovel and tossed it, using her magical lasers of death to carve carefully around the rocks.

"Careful, darling! You're getting too close to the gems under there!" Rarity whined, dusting her hooves off and getting her extravagant sunhat from her stuffed saddle bag to put upon her head. "Thank you for being such a dear! I don't think I could have been able to handle such manual labor!"

Manu means hand Twilight thought as she used her magic now to remove the gems from the rock, but pulled up also a wierd object. "So, where will we put this?" Twilight asked Rarity, who had already gotten a chair set up and was waving a fan upon her face. She was also drinking lemonade tea.

"Oh, just set them by my saddle bag," Rarity said in a cheerful tone. She pointed to a blanket upon the ground which had an umbrella set up and a picnic basket full of fruits. Rather, expensive looking fruit. Rarity used her magic to pull a fruit from the basket. "Would you care for some grumichama?"

"I'll just find something from the basket..." Twilight said nervously, wondering how Rarity set up so fast and how she fit so much into her saddlebag. The mare just had a special way of making things fit. Twilight carried this heap of jewels to the saddlebag upon the blanket and set them down, but kept the wierd object. She noticed it was a curved cylinder on a staff with a red unicorn head shaped jewel at its end and wings on its staff as well, it was black and had white stars across the cylinder shape. She took further notice that the shape was like a cornucopia. No doubt this was a lost item possibly from the times in which Celestia and Luna ruled the ancient world. Maybe a magical item wielded by Starswirl the Bearded himself! Or better yet, he made it!

"Rarity! I think we actually found something interesting!" Twilight exclaimed in joy, jumping up and to Rarity. "We may have unearthed something historical!"

"Well of course," Rarity replied, sipping the tea again. "If those jewels have been here since the ancient times then they must be worth a lot! I suppose jewels that shallow were put and hid there intentionally so the pony who hid them could come back to them for later use. Maybe we managed to find a lost treasure!"

"But Rarity, we did! Look!" Twilight showed the staff to Rarity, who took off her shades to look at the "treasure" Twilight found. "Maybe Starswirl hid it there to hide it from any enemies he may have had! The jewels were only a cover up to mask the prescence of this!"

Rarity gazed upon the item and stared at it wide-eyed. Her jaw dropped and she touched the staff with her hooves. She smiled widely and grabbed the staff, standing triumphantly with it. Twilight jumped at Rarity's sudden action, but then Rarity looked to her and placed the staff in her hooves, getting Twilight also to stand rather triumphantly. "Marvelous! Simply marvelous! That staff could be an accessory to a dress I'm slaving on for you!" Rarity exclaimed loudly, squealing as her fantasies overtook her. "The white fur and red frills, the white and pink star designs, the black cloth and fishnet stockings! And...ah! The black and red ruby encrusted crown to 'crown' the divine perfection!" She immediately fashioned Twilight in her mind to be wearing the dress, and she spun on one back hoof in zeal. "Oh, so heavenly shall you be, my dear Twilight! We just have to go back to work on the dress! I shall need a live model and a guinea pig, and I suppose you'll gladly volunteer to since it's our special 'playdate', hmm? Yes?!"

"But I--" Twilight could not simply get Rarity to listen, and Rarity managed to gather everything and put it into her saddlebag, paying no attention to her alicorn ruler. "Rarity, we shouldn't take the item so lightly! For all we know, it can be a ticking time bomb!"

"An explosion or two would spice up the unveiling of your new royal attire, right?" Rarity was beginning to scare her now, and Twilight felt powerless to stop it, and soon, she found herself back at Rarity's house. She was fitted with a white body stocking that Rarity would base the dress upon and stitch from, and this stocking was too tight for her, and she found it hard for her to breathe.

"Rarity... don't you think this is a bit much?" Twilight asked, until Rarity put the black crown with rubies encrusted upon it on Twilight's head. "That staff is probably dangerous! We can't waste any time doing this when we could have already been at Canterlot discussing this thing with Celestia and Luna!"

"Don't be so worriful, Twilight," Rarity sighed, beginning to stitch as the stocking was still on Twilight's body. "It hasn't done a thing at all. It's perfectly harmless!"

Twilight teleported out of the stocking and pointed at the staff. "That thing can do Celestia-knows-what if we don't get it out of here and to Canterlot to be studied! Don't make me pin you, Rarity!" Twilight grabbed the staff with her magic and held it close to her; it really did look like a cornucopia. "You can't just say it's safe because it hasn't done anything yet!"

Rarity grabbed the staff as well with her magic, expecting to snatch it right out of Twilight's grasp, but the alicorn's magic instantly overtook her's with no effort at all. "How can you say the same for it being dangerous? So... just...Let go, Twilight!"

"No! It's for your own good!"

"But what about the dre-heh-hess?!" Rarity then fell at the alicorn's hooves, crying her eyes out and whining at a transcendent level. The noise and screeching of Rarity created a fire in Twilight's heart, and it burned like the stars in the sky. If stars actually burn. "I spent so long waiting for the right inspiration, and I found it when I, I mean, we, I mean, you found that item of magical harbing chaos over there! It has such pizzazz, and you hold just the right coloring for that pizzazz! Your bold stance, your pink eyes and lavender coat with hotpink magic, clad in black and red and pink! The dress, Twilight, what shall I do if you aren't here with that thing? Just what shall I do with my dress?!"

Twilight decided to have mercy upon the life form of inferior unicorn status before her. Not like she would bash one of her best friends' heads in with a menacing staff with a cornucopia in it or anything. But something suddenly overtook her, and she was given the sudden urge to scream. "The dress? Stuff it in the cornucopia!"

Rarity looked up with confusion, and witnessed as all of her dresses and fabrics were sucked into the cornucopia which Twilight held. She screamed with a gut-wrenching fashion and fell fainting maniacally beautifully, now knocked out beyond her own understanding. Twilight looked now at the deathly empty workshop and ran outside, teleporting out of that street and to Sugarcube Corner. She walked backwards to prevent herself from being seen by you-know-who, but it was no use as she had an entire side of her unguarded and Pinkie easily was able to catch and startle her.

Hopping as usual, Pinkie full of zealous madness, she asked Twilight, "Hey Twi! Did ya have a good time with Rarity? Did ya? Did ya? Did ya?"

Twilight felt her mane becoming out of order, and she smiled crazily. "Time? There's no such thing as time! The sun and moon make us think there's time but there isn't, motion is what causes night and day and magic controls motion, so magic plus motion divided or multiplied by mass and force of motion equals time, but time doesn't exist so I guess I'm wrong, hehheheheheheheheheh..."

"Twilight? You okay? Are you trying to tell me something?" Pinkie questioned her, she still hopped happily. "Am I being schooled? You're my teacher!"

Twilight laughed and flapped her wings fairly hardly, picking up dust and rocks with each flap. She began to float in the air, but looked down at Pinkie, who was hopping higher to match Twilight's height. "Yes, Pinkie! I found this thing but I don't trust this thing because it's making me do things about things and things I don't really care for being stuffed into this thing!"

Maybe Twilight stuffed other things in the Cornucopia on her way there, not like they would not be spotting Derpy any time soon.

"Pinkie! I have a lesson for you today!" Twilight shouted in lunacy, laughing once and maniacally. "Go and fetch your Orb of Destiny and pick two names out of it, then go to Fluttershy and tell her to play ball with those two, then to bake pies and stuff it in the cornu-, I mean, eat them like fruits!"

"Sounds fun, but I can't do that until both you and Rarity report to me that you finished your playdate," Pinkie replied.

"But I told you me and her are done for today--"

"That won't cut it, Twi! Silly, I need the both of you to give verification that you both had fun!"

The Cornucopia could not agree with that, and Twilight knew it.

Do Not listen to that mare. Use the Illusion spell on her, Twilight. Do it.

"But Cornucopia, the Illusion spell is a low level spell that any unicorn level 2 in magic can do, I'm level 999 and my EXP is maxed out! It won't work on Pinkie!"

"Um... Twilight?" Pinkie looked to her friend with a smile on her face but deep concern in her eyes. Tilting her head, she further asked, "Who are you talking to?"

I've told you I can't absorb much more into me. Starswirl already sealed the Constellation beasts in me.

"But if we don't, she may follow me..."

I guess you have no choice... I'll make some space.

Twilight pointed the Cornucopia at Pinkie, who backed away slowly. The purest look of confusion was on her face, but Twilight was giggling in chaotic joy. "Pinkie! Stuff her in the Cornucopia!" Twilight shouted, as Pinkie began to be dragged into a vortex which was sucking her into the void which was the Cornucopia. "Sorry it had to come to this, Pinkie! I can't have you on my plot like glue! I'll release you when I get the chance to after all of this is done!"

Pinkie began crying, she held onto a streetpole and tried to pull herself away, but the tornado of force and suction was too much for her to bear. "Twilight! Please! I don't know what's going on or why you're doing this--"

A beast of red energy appeared beside Pinkie, placing its hand upon her mouth to silence her. "Shhhh, my pink pony, your world will be nothing soon... and you will be in a world of drunken happiness!"

"Just drag her in and cut the talk of this 'world of drunken happiness', you said the same thing to Derpy!" Twilight yelled, using her magic to pull the beast and Pinkie back into the Cornucopia. "All I have to do now is get to Canterlot before I turn corrupted like Trixie did! Ha ha hal hac hal hac hahak!"

"The Great and Powerful Trixie notices that you are mocking the capabilities of her magic, my fairest Twilight, dear," Trixie herself said as she walked up to Twilight upon witnessing what she had just done. "If that is the case, then Trixie shall say the tables have turned. Trixie can't help but notice she senses a familiar evil within the signature of your magic! It's the same as the Amulet, and it really reeks of evil."

"What do you care? I was gonna just take it to Celestia to be studied," Twilight replied.

"Trixie knows that is a lie, as the best liar can surely tell a lie from the truth." Trixie flipped her mane and cackled. "I'd say it's quite humiliating that you of all ponies could be o'ertaken by such an item. You gave Trixie a hope that there were those out there who would use their magic for good. Not like Trixie did, and you told her that youself. Now you are stuck in the same problem... Trixie might as well put her hoof down... If you want to misuse the blessing of magic, then the Great and Powerful Trixie challenges you, Princess Twilight Sparkle, to a magic duel!"


Trixie then found herself face down on the ground, sexually violated by the Cornucopia and Twilight's magic. She had her tongue laying helplessly out of her mouth, and Twilight was atop her, licking her horn as everypony in Ponyville at that moment watched in horror. Twilight left her prey there and marched triumphantly to the road to Canterlot.

Now it was Celestia's turn.

Author's Note:

I was gonna make this a oneshot, but I got too deep in the story... I'll just go to two or three chapters...

Comments ( 18 )

5323825 thank you so much.
i was looking for this forever!
i would kiss you :trollestia: but i'm taken.

5323825 It would seem that you and I have a similar mindset.

5324546

It would seem you have an awesome username.

What the.... :rainbowderp:

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS!?
THE CORNUCOPIA VIOLATED HER?

I'm done. I AM DONE. I was going to review this, BUT FUCK IT I GUESS I'LL GO FUCK MYSELF. I'm going to pour bleach into my earhole in hopes of getting rid of this memory, and hopefully I won't stumble upon this... story.

5324694
calm down, Trixie got what was coming to her.

5324546
Fancy meeting you here, other Adagio.
Might I ask how you've been?

5474133 i just cancelled this story... it is an unfinished Thanksgiving Special that has twice as many dislikes as likes... i have to put it down...

5474168 you read a piece of shit i rushed through, published like a jackass bitch, and then pussied out on writing a second chapter just because everypony hated it, then gave up on it completely

5474189
I did the same thing with Corruption. XD
I've almost finished chapter 3,
I just wish I didn't publish it until I was finished.

5474205 yup... this is probably the only story i'll cancel though

5474189
Where do you think I should go with it?
I was going to have Adagio get Sunset into a secluded area and turn her into her own personal slave/thrall.
Sunset will become a bitch again.

5474217 you should make a logical twist based on events which have already happened, so you can troll the readers. never do what they expect unless you truly must

5474252
Is it possible to send you what I've already got?
(Warning: I didn't spell check it yet)

5474269 yep, just pm it
5474255 and i mean use elements already present in the story to not only produce a twist that works and makes sense, but makes the reader feel stupid for not playing attention to your story. the more intelligent and convoluted your story seems, the more somepony will like it... i learned this the hard way...
on deviantArt

I wanted more of this :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment