• Published 1st Nov 2014
  • 12,871 Views, 23 Comments

Fall of Equestria: What a Fright - Twipet



Zecora's role seems almost the same under the new regime during Nightmare Night. Almost.

  • ...
110
 23
 12,871
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

Solaire saves equestria through the power of jolly co-operation! Nuff said.

I would make a 2spooky4me comment but i'm to pissed at the fucking admins

5212699 The loggin takes ages, and my emotercons are broken.

5212721 They did maintenance earlier, IIRC.

5212763 They did, they were just fucking up the site some more.

That was fun^^

And Zecora... you were doing so well, girl. But you screwed up:

“Rape Vines are a delicious treat,” Zecora quipped. “If a Black into submission you wish to beat.”

As she'll soon find out, getting beaten into submission isn't just a black collar thing. Though it won't be via vines for her, and not even her rhymes save her.

bah.
what a disappointment. your last one was so good, this this worse then 'bruised apples'.

5214789 This was done in two days while I was busy with a million other things. I did say if I'd had more time, I could have gone so much further with it.

Fight the good fight, Luna.

You cut it off right as it was getting good. I wanted to read what was going to happen to Luna.

5324892 That was done on purpose.

5325754
And what purpose would that be? Planning on continuing where you left off?

5326574 Not quite, no. More audience imagination.

5327048
Apologies if I'm commenting too much, thank you for your time. I never did like those "leave it up to the readers imagination" endings. They're so boring! I mean they work sometimes if you leave enough evidence behind. And while "stallions begin to surround luna" pretty much says what's about to happen it's much more fun to read it. It's like watching a movie and when the hero is about to grab the important item the screen goes black and it's quiet for a few moments before text appears that says "this is the end of the story. It's up to you to decide if he succeed or not." and you're just sitting there saying... "what?!? That's not an ending! Did the writer just give up because he didn't know what to do afterwards?" If it was to leave me wanting more sure that'd be fine but it's just THE END leaving me to feel like Tantalus. The waters there but when I reach down to drink it recedes. I would have just liked a beginning and an end is what I'm saying.

If this happens to Luna in Nightmare Night, what happens to Celestia during the Summer Sun Celebration?

5558381 You'll see.

yeah you need more zecora XD

I like this story. Is there a place I could more info on the caribou?

6177617 Love the Nightmare Moon icon. Also, reading the other stories gives more information on the caribou, though it's let out little by little.

6179045 Thank you. ^^ Well that's kinda arduous reading through all those stories to get how the caribou is, but is that's the only way then I guess it must be done. Thought there would be like a way I could get the general idea of the universe relatively quick and then start to write my own fan stories. Anyhow, nice story you have here regardless.

a potato told me

to do this

im sorry

Login or register to comment