• Published 1st Nov 2014
  • 3,418 Views, 133 Comments

Ⓑⓤⓣⓣⓞⓝ Ⓜⓐⓢⓗ - Obselescence



Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓖⓐⓜⓔ: You are Button Mash. You have just woken up. It is time to play a game. Can you beat the final boss and eat all the breakfast? Score of 100 on Metacritic. Over 50 hours of gameplay!

  • ...
39
 133
 3,418

Ⓦⓔⓛⓟ

You'd never believed that combo possible.

xXBelleSweetieXx delivers a parting message: "Your destruction courtesy of Princess Luna." She then proceeds to laugh ominously, whilst delivering a Finisher so ridiculous that your TV explodes.

Curses! You can't let Princess Cadance get away with this!

You'll be sure to tell Mom to avoid voting for her in the next election.

In the meantime, you feel oddly and uncomfortably hot. You can't imagine why. You are pretty sure that you closed the window earlier, and that nothing you own has recently exploded or spontaneously caught fire... except the TV.

Oh, right, the TV. You'd almost forgotten about that. Especially after it exploded.

AAAAAH IT EXPLODED EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE!

THIS IS A CODE-A DRILL NOT-A-DRILL. A MASS-EXTINCTION EVENT. EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE AND IT IS ALL SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT. BUT ALSO YOUR FAULT, TANGENTIALLY, FOR BEING UNABLE TO FIX IT. RESPONSIBILITY SUCKS.

OKAY OKAY YOU CAN FIX THIS. IF THERE IS ONE THING VIDEO GAMES HAVE TAUGHT YOU IT'S WHAT TO DO WHEN THE WORLD IS ENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THIS (IN A MANNER OF SPEAKING) SINCE YOU WERE BORN. TIME TO PUT THOSE SKILLS TO WORK.