• Published 1st Nov 2014
  • 3,418 Views, 133 Comments

Ⓑⓤⓣⓣⓞⓝ Ⓜⓐⓢⓗ - Obselescence



Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓖⓐⓜⓔ: You are Button Mash. You have just woken up. It is time to play a game. Can you beat the final boss and eat all the breakfast? Score of 100 on Metacritic. Over 50 hours of gameplay!

  • ...
39
 133
 3,418

Ⓛⓔⓐⓡⓝ Ⓖⓛⓞⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ Ⓣⓡⓤⓣⓗⓢ

It really is a beautiful window. If only burning solar rays didn't pass through it so often.

You risk taking a peek outside. Boring, boring, boring, boring... Oh, wait, is that an ad for your favorite brand of apple juice? You could already be a winner!

Of course, you always win at everything, but that is beside the point.

Hey, there's Sweetie Belle!

She doesn't wave back. You are pretty sure that she is occasionally intimidated by your stunning coolness. It's fine. You would be too sometimes, if you were not you, but rather somepony else, who is not Button Mash.

Yes.

You will never forget that one magical night you shared with Sweetie Belle that one time, wherein she expressed her great admiration for you and also thought you looked pretty handsome and good at video games. It truly was a magical time. Why, just thinking about it brings back a rush of imagery which plays through your head, not altogether unlike a video game.

Well, that's all the sunlight you can handle today. Time to close this window.