• Published 7th Oct 2014
  • 825 Views, 11 Comments

Rarity and Spike - Ponyess



Rarity and Spike as Holographic characters was given to me as a moving out gift by Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
20
 11
 825

A Morning, Fresh as Daisies: 6

I was used to prepare my breakfast for myself. There had never been anyone, doing it for me or sharing the meal with me. I guess I will have to get used to the changes.

My home had been empty, but I guess I had grown used to it, as much as I may have missed that special comfort of a special someone by my side, someone to share my life with. Now I had found myself in the middle of a family of my own. Maybe I could get used to it. I had to, it is after all what I had been desiring, what I wanted, even if it came a bit sudden.

As I woke up, I slipped out of the old panties, before I walked over to the wardrobe and picked up a pair of fresh undies, a top and a skirt. As I tossed the skirt and the top on the top of my bed, just to step right into my panties.

With the panties on, I went over to my bed and fetched the skirt, stepping into it, picked up the top and allowed it to slide down, stopping in place. I gave it a few tentative tugs in order to make sure it had found its rightful place.

Looking around, then slipped the quilt back into the neat order, thus leaving my bed made. It isn’t all that fancy a bed, just a nice wooden bed, large enough for me. I like the light pink bed linen I had chosen for myself. Just plain and simple, nothing fancy. I love the neat, clean and simple.

A wooden bed on a wooden floor. The minimal night-stand, just large enough for my needs, which is not all that much. I had chosen a darker green wallpaper, giving the feel of being in a deep beech forest at early spring, while the leaves were still at their freshest, but tight enough to keep most of the sun out. Simple, but to the point.

I had no windows in my bed room, I had chosen to leave it in this fashion. I don’t like the sun to dictate when I am to go up or when I am free to sleep. Sleeping in, when I need to or like to do it, not when the sun choose not to show up. It is my life and I like it this way.

My bed room is on the top floor, just the way I like it. I had chosen a room where there is room for just the one single bed, as opposed to the one for a double bed. The rooms are built in pairs with a wardrobe between them.

I have the girls’ room on the right by the stairs, while the shower is to the left. It is a small concession to comfort. Easy access on the top floor.


Now I slowly walked down the flight of stairs, finding myself in the living room. From there I went to the kitchen in order to prepare a simple meal for myself. Only once there it hit me, I had a family to serve. They were bound to be hungry as they woke up any time now.

I started to pour water in the boiler, heating it up to prepare for tea. Once the boiler is going, I pick up the kettle and pour fresh tea leaves into the pot, while I wait for the water. As the water finally does boil, just about a minute later, I pour up to the line, before I put the boiler back and walk to the table with the kettle. I carry cups, spoons, juice and sugar to the table, placing a cup before each seat, leaving a spoon for each, while I leave the kettle on the table and the sugar by my seat.

Would she want a salad with the tea?” I pondered, looking around in a distracted fashion.

Of course I couldn’t serve Spike Gems, they are way too expensive around here, as much as he may enjoy them. Unless I could get the Gems cheaper, maybe flawed Gems would still be Gems to him?

In the end, I chose to carry a bowl for salad to each seat. I placed a large glass at Sweetie Belle’s seat as well. Then I chose small plates on which to place Muffins. Since I met Pinkie Pie, she had taught me to enjoy her Muffins, now I can’t go an entire day without them. She is one of these Ponies who leaves her mark on you and makes a very deep impression on each and every Pony, or Girl she comes into contact with.

This is when I finally did notice that the sun was shining in through the window, only to cast its bright, white light onto the table where I had just prepared for the breakfast for me and what was to become my family.

They may not have been born in this world, or even intended to be in the flesh, but they are my family nonetheless. If they are Equines or Dragons, why would that bother me? People have considered Dogs and Cats part of their family for centuries, for all I know.

Thinking of it, Rarity could most likely outsmart the majority of my old friends and produce clothes to a standard you don’t find in the stores. Maybe that later detail had swayed me in the first place. Yet, now they are my family.

Just as I considered what I was to slip into the salad, I was disrupted and distracted by a pair of hooves moving down the flight of stairs. I had expected it since I knew she was bound to come down for her breakfast, just that I had not been prepared for it to be at this specific instant.


About half way down the stairs, I realised, just how endearing the little noises she made were to me. Guess I had been poorly prepared for this realisation as well. Maybe it is part of why she had caught me off guard.

“Good morning, Hitomi. What a lovely morning!” she put forth as she saw the light spreading out over the table.

“Good morning, Rarity. Yes, it certainly does look like it. I trust you have slept well in your new room and bed the entire night!” I responded in a polite manner and curiosity on my voice as I smiled back at her.

“I agree, it looks like a very nice morning from what I can see. I did sleep very well, thank you for asking. Hope you did as well!” she responded.


“Yeah, I did. Speaking of sleeping, I have noticed that Spike seems to have very special feelings for you. Maybe you could give him a special treat? Even if he doesn’t have any interest in the more girly stuff, as he would express it, I think he could enjoy the thought and the implications!” I suggested.

“Since you put it that way, yes, he certainly has special feelings for me. He finally does have a chance to express them openly. Special treat?” she responded as she st down on her seat, pouring up a cup of tea for herself.

“From what I understood, he has nurtured these feelings since the first time he saw you as he followed your friend Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville, while you were hoofing the decorations for the celebrations. Since he is an Adult now, you are less distant and since both of you are in Anthropomorphic form, there is little to nothing preventing you to express your feelings now, as opposed to what was the case in Ponyville!” I stumbled.

“I enjoy sharing bed with him, he is very sweet. Back then, there was nothing we could truly do together. He could never raise above the level of Assistant and Friend. Now he can share my bead, at the very least. I think I will enjoy his company on whole new levels. If you explain what you had in mind, when you suggested I could give him a special treat?” she continued.

“Since you still do recall the treat I take it Pinkie Pie gave you, I had in mind something similar for him, just tailored to our desires and his body. I think I may have just what you need. If it is anything you need that I do not have, I could enquire if it could be available, where I bought the items for you?” I responded.

“Thanks, after lunch seems like a good time, for what I think you suggested!” she confirmed.

--- --- ---

Author's Note:

Hitomi's POV

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment