• Published 7th Oct 2014
  • 825 Views, 11 Comments

Rarity and Spike - Ponyess



Rarity and Spike as Holographic characters was given to me as a moving out gift by Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
20
 11
 825

A Festive Home Coming: 2

Author's Note:

Hitomi's POV

“Here we are, your new home, Hitomi!” Pinkie Pie declared as we finally approached the door of my new apartment.

“With you by my side, I never need a map or any other help finding my way to where I am going. I sometimes wish I had as good a memory, although I guess I feel blessed to be capable to forget certain things from time to time!” I responded.

“I’m so excited!” Spike expressed as he walked up to the door, inserted the key into the lock and opened the door.

“So am I!” Sweetie Belle confessed as she followed Spike into the small room.

“The plans for the apartment look great and the building is new, I know I am going to love it here!” I responded.

“You sure will, I am going to make sure of it. I want all my friends to enjoy themselves. This place definitely is right for you, Hitomi!” Pinkie responded.

“From what I have seen, this certainly is a place where I could live and work!” Rarity responded.

“Pinkie Pie, I hope you don’t mind sharing the bed with me since the bed in the other room already has all three of them in it. On the other rubbery hoof, the more the merrier is what you used to say, right?”I teased my guest.

“If you don’t mind, since I didn’t want to impose on you. I’m glad you like me enough to share your bed with me. There is a hotel in town, but since you wanted me in your bed, I accept your offer!” Pinkie Pie responded with an ever-widening grin.

“Since you are my guest, I certainly wouldn’t mind if you share the bed with me. There may be a hotel in town, but it isn’t that good, is it? Besides, Sweetie Belle is the one who may need her sleep the most too!” I responded.

“I’ll just check my work room, just in case to see what I have to work with!” Rarity declared as she slipped of and into the small room.

“Then I follow you, Rarity!” Spike concluded.

“You can as well see the room and inventories right away since we are going to be working there from time to time!” Rarity responded in kind.

“Exactly!” Spike put forth as he cast a glance at Rarity and the luxury Blood Ruby in the form of a Heart he once gave her, after quite some effort and patience on his part, crafting it.

As Rarity opened the door to the room, light was cast on the interior from outside, the room had been kept in the dark, hiding the equipment and fabrics set aside for her most precious works.

“While Rarity and Spike are going over their inventories, I’ll fix us something to eat, you can neither work not enjoy yourself on an empty stomach, I know that much!” Pinkie interjected, before anyone could even consider stopping her.

“Please do. They probably wouldn’t mind something of a bite, once they get back, I certainly do like something right now. See if you could find some juice or cider too, while you are at it, will you. Five glasses would also be great!” I put forth.

“Will do!” Pinkie Pie responded as she slid the door aside as she entered the kitchen.

She soon found both glasses and plates where she had expected them to be. She then placed the requested glasses on a plate on top of the once intended for us to place our pastries.

“Tea for me!” Rarity exclaimed from the other room.

“Sure thing!” Pinkie Pie responded in a bemused tone of voice as she found the juice and cider in pitchers by the side of the Muffins in the fridge.

She pulled out the pitchers and muffins with right and left hands, placed them on the side behind her, before she moved out with everything stacked high in her customary fashion, from years of experience.

She even managed to close the door to the kitchen behind her with her left hind hoof on her way out, balancing everything on her right hand, walking the few remaining steps to the table in the living room, where she deposited each item in turn, before siting down by my side.

“That is mighty impressive, Pinkie Pie!” I complimented her performance, bringing everything to the table without even considering to ask for the slightest assistance on the way.

“Thanks. I couldn’t do any less for you. Besides, I guess it is an occupational hazard, pulling stunts like that?” she responded as she spread out the glasses and plates for all to have theirs, before pouring me a glass of juice and cider for herself.

“Eficient work habits doesn’t leave you on the off hours, I take it. I still enjoy seeing it each and every time!” I added.

“It goes well with my element too. I can serve more Ponies, while entertaining with tricks of this kind while I am at it. I guess I can’t even think, not to perform the stunt, even when I am not at work!” Pinkie Pie teased.

“This certainly is you, Pinkie Pie. I wouldn’t have you any other way, either!” I pointed out.

“I couldn’t be different, if I wanted to, not that I regret it. Ever since the day when Rainbow Dash performed her first Rainboom. She certainly did set me on the path I had been meant to take!” she explained, thinking back to the one day that forever did change her life.

--- --- ---