• Published 8th Oct 2014
  • 3,213 Views, 160 Comments

The Greatest Performance. - mrponyguy



H.I.E story. A High schooler gets sent to equestria by unknown means. As he meets and makes friends with the ponies there, many threats lurk in the shadows. its up to him to save his friends the only way he knows how... ACTING!

Comments ( 7 )

11891137
Please write that story. I promise you that I will like, favorite and start reading it as soon as it’s out.

Celestia is just jealous that she wasn't the one who bit him on the shoulder :)))

Are you playing on PC or console

11902942
PC. I'm already paying one internet bill, don't want to worry about a second bill.

"But...I'm not a good one either. How do you make something right when you keep making everything so wrong." I whimpered. Both Twilight and Fluttershy stroked their hooves across my mane and back as they did their best to comfort me.

"But...I'm not a good one either. How do you make something right when you keep making everything so wrong." I whimpered. Both Twilight and Fluttershy stroked their hooves across my mane and back as they did their best to comfort me.

This paragraph must have gone through mitosis, because it has duplicated itself!
Anyways, loving this story! :twilightsmile:

11904107

I thought I was seeing double. Thanks again.
I thought I was seeing double. Thanks again.

A lot of times, while writing, I copy and paste a paragraph in a different spot of the story to see if it would fit better there or not, but I don't cut/paste since I lost a lot of important info once and had to start from scratch. You might end up seeing it again since I don't really do my due diligence in checking for typos like I should.

*Fixed.

Hm, yes. From what I can gather, Edgar's insertion into the world of Equestria has had a puzzling effect on its denizens. Whether by his constitution, his idiosyncrasies, or his foreknowledge of certain events, many have begun to orbit around him. From lust, to intrigue, to suspicion, to worship, his presence has caused others to consider him the most important on their list of priorities, acting outside of how they normally act for the sake of one person who stands out. You could say that he's an original character inserted into a pre-existing story, and everyone else is custom-fit to accomodate him.

I like it when someone decides to do something meta, but it has a diagetic effect on the plot.

Login or register to comment