• Published 18th Sep 2014
  • 1,441 Views, 30 Comments

Twilight the Assistant - JusSonic



Twilight and Spike decides to switch places, but can the Dragon handle being a Prince of Friendship?

  • ...
24
 30
 1,441

Chapter 5: The Road to Rainbow

Chapter 5: The Road to Rainbow

With Burnblast, Drago and their allies beaten, the heroes are heading on home. As they do so Golden Heart looks around, as he ask, "Hmm, wonder where's my little sister?"

A loud scream is heard as they see DJ Fist is sent flying far away as Pinkamena comes out of the hole and stretches. She shakes her fur.

"Well that was some heck of a work out and from what I can see everything is happy and seems like I can sense love between Spike and that female Dragon..................hmm Barbara is it?" Pinkamena ask Barbara. She nods as Pinkamena says, "Indeed, well anyway, we best be getting back home right, Goldie Jack Zen and others?"

They nod as she smile. Pinkamena comments, "Good, now lets head off."

The group heads off. Spike turns to Barbara, smiling as he said to her, "Barbara, thanks for saving my life."

"Yeah, we all do." Twilight said to Barbara with the others smiling while nodding. The female Dragon risk her life to help Spike out.

Barbara giggled, "It's the least I can do. After all, we all Dragons need to work together."

"So with you out of Drago's gang, what will you do now?" Rainbow asks Barbara curiously.

"Right; where would yew hang yer hat, if yer pardon 'de expression." Applejack commented, adjusting her own cowpony hat.

"Who knows? Probably looking for some place to work since I left Drago's Force; I can't believe that jerk was trying to hurt his own kin." Barbara said, disgusted by Drago's actions, especially when he wanted to hurt Spike so much. "He maybe a Dragon, but he is no friend of mine."

Spike thought for the moment. He got an idea while saying, "I think I can solve that."

------------

With the help of a portal, the group arrives in the lands where Spike's grandfather Spykoran and the good Dragons currently rule. The little Dragon introduces Barbara to them and asked Spykoran if she could stay and help out for a while. The Dragon King agrees, sensing goodness in Barbara and that she will be a good help to her allies in the mid future.

At this moment, Spike turns to face Barbara, the baby Dragon girl who helped him out. He gulps a bit in looking at her cute face, but Spike shakes it off to try to stay focus and try talking to this girl…he’s done so with ponies, why not a Dragon too?

“So, ugh…Barbara, what are your plans now after ditching Drago’s group?” Spike asked a bit in being almost bashful to wonder what this new dragon friend of his will do, "Besides staying here?"

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll do a little more thinking of what I should do with my life while I look around this…Equestria place.” Barbara shrug off to say this in not knowing what to do, maybe find out what she can do by traveling a bit when not living in the Dragon lands..

“So then…you’re heading out?” Spike asked off in sounding a little sad to hear that.

“Only for a little while, maybe I’ll stop by and say hi from time to time.” Barbara smiled off to say in trying to cheer up Spike to not get depressed.

“Oh, okay…that sounds nice. But, will you be okay on your own?” Spike tried to recover to say while also wondering if this girl Dragon can survive on her own; he did that once to go off, and well…the experience with Garble is in his mind.

“I’ve been with Drago’s bunch to know what to do to survive, I’ll manage.” Barbara stated that she hang with a group that survived against many things, so she’s got the right survival skills.

Soon Barbara was beginning to walk on off as she turns back towards the others…and towards Spike.

“Bye-bye now, I’ll visit whenever I can!” Barbara waved off to say in giving a little goodbye.

“Bye Barbara…and thanks a bunch!” Spike was saying his farewells in looking as happy as can be. “Hugh?” Then when Barbara was out of sight, he let off a sigh with a strange goofy face.

“What’s eating you, Spike?” Phobos asked off in seeing something weird with Spike.,

“Ugh, nothing…just…just…um…gotta go!” Spike yelps in seeing that he was doing something and then quickly decided to leave the rest of his group too.

“Hugh, you know, I think that’s the same sorta blush action that he makes with Rarity.” Phobos spoke off to raise an eyebrow in thinking that action from Spike seems to suggesting something crazy.

“Maybe in the future, Barbara might be some dragon for Spike since Rarity might find love with a new stallion.” Nyx stated something random that came to her mind to break the fourth wall to say.

The others look at Nyx strangely while Pinkie Pie was just the normal look.

“In the words I say to Pinkie Pie, I’ll say to you Nyx. You are so random.” Rainbow Dash slowly responded to say this to the black filly.

“Just like Aunt Pinkie Pie!” Nyx proudly said this as something she inherited from her aunt.

The gang laugh a little at that thought very much, as they continued to do so while we slowly zoom away from the scene that begins to fad out at this particular moment.

---------------

The scene opens to some portion between the End of Equestria and Equestria itsself, where it was revealed to be….a real dump. No seriously, it’s a junkyard. For this place can be called; ‘Scrape Center, as it has storage of over thousands among thousands of what was thrown away during times of war and times of failed inventions, even busted mechanical stuff. It’s an off base sight where hardly anyone goes to, because the place has a field that keeps only normal creatures from coming to the place filled with dangerous stuff; and it includes ponies to be kept out and cannot enter. However, the scene shows that dangerous creatures of unnatural force can get in, such as those of evil or more likely…Demon Lord quality. This place had long became a secluded spot that Strikemaster Ice’s group found and hid it from Drago and the rest…until certain circumstances required it’s services. For the fact that Drago and his Dragonized group had to vacate the hot spot when they almost won, even Barbara who was suppose to work with them turn traitor, but at least that pink Dragon doesn’t know about this place to rat them out further to the heroes.

Right now, Drago was seen marching across a line up group of his humanoid Dragon group soldiers, each one as different as the next. But the main focus was on three that appeared with brown long short pants down to their knees which got covered close, black sash belts, red sleeveless shirts with a fire emblem in the middle. They also had pierced gold loop rings in their ears. They each had emerald dragon's scales which exposed their bare feet, or claw talon paws, a tail behind themselves, and had red eyes, they were Dragonized henchman that are the best in Drago’s bunch: Strikemaster Ice, MC Cobra & DJ Fist (later return from parts unknown and healed over) But Drago was not looking too happy, now, far from it…he was looking mad.

“Was that a joke back there?” Drago asked with a threatening tone of his voice. “Did I hire clowns?” He asked this off to those that were here as if scolding them. “Out of all those in our group, you three have powers beyond your wildest imagination. And you amateurs can’t get pass an archeologist, a tub of gut, an old stallion, some little fillies, Element Wielding Ponies along with Non-Element Users and baby dragons?” He was really digging in the wounds of those that were defeated as he did not like it, not one bit. “I was expecting results, but this….is just pitiful!” He was deeply disappointed right now and he was holding back his inner rage.

“Yo D, don’t hate the players, hate the game.” Strikemaster Ice spoke off his street slang talk to his boss of the event.

“Yeah, we almost had them. Till them Dark Mystics retreated.” MC Cobra pointed out they almost won if not for the fault of the other team.

“And what do anyone of YOU have to say about your own faults?” Drago snapped off to gaze at those here that also didn’t seem to fair too well either.

DJ Fist was trying to speak, but a little yellow charm necklace he had under his shirt spark and was on the fritz.

“Ugh, he would if he could, but kinda got a problem here.” MC Cobra pointed out what was wrong with DJ Fist here.

“Looks like DJ Fist’s communication charm got busted bad. That weirdo pink pony gave him a hurting.” Strikemaster Ice stated in knowing that DJ Fist had a rough fight with Pinkamena. “But maybe we can fix it.” He said this for a thought.

Then the charm Fist held finally gave out as it scattered to pieces…along with his way of speaking.

“Or…not,” Strikemaster Ice slowly spoke in seeing that became a bummer to see.

“Bummer, Fist, now we won’t hear your thoughts when you try moving them lips.” MC Cobra stated off to Fist on seeing that the guy will now be silent since that thing help him talk.

“Grrraaaaaughhhh,” Drago growls off in fury in staring at those goofing around. “Forget it! Waste of effort, maybe it’ll keep you all to focus on what’s important!” He snaps to forget helping to get a charm to help DJ Fist to speak; they have other, more important things to deal with, “For starters….being betrayed by a new traitor, Barbara, and knowing that Twilight Sparkle….is still ALIVE!” He snapped off in looking furious as flames blew out of his nostrils to show he’s ticked off.

“Yo, you sure about that pony; Didn’t she block your attack directed to fil-a your cousin?” Strikemaster Ice asked off in recalling what Drago did that should have ended Twilight’s life back then.

“No way dude; I saw it all, and get this! Burnblast was the one who heal her up, yo. Crazy mix emotion of which ones enemy and friend,” MC Cobra explained the case to the rest of informing Drago of how Twilight survived and who helped her out…their enemy.

“Arrrrughhhh,” Drago roars off in fury to blow out flames from his mouth before he was finished. “The next time I see that Dark Mystic, he’s gonna PAY for stealing the revenge meant for my father!” Drago snapped off in what he’ll do if he ever sees Burnblast, he’ll chew it out against the rest of the Dark Mystics for allowing an uncontrollable member to heal their target.

“Don’t you mean your mother?” MC Cobra pointed out that Drago’s pop is now a girl in Warring Malice’s body.

Then Drago felt feed up to sudden grasp MC Cobra and smack him against some metal plates. The other teen Dragon look nervous in front of a tick off Drago as the others watches with worry of what happens here.

“I’m gonna make this ‘Extra Clear’ from now on, so you three and every last one of you knows this!” Drago was explaining this to his best fighters and his entire group of minions. “My father, Shendu’s spirit, possesses a mare’s body; technically, he’s only using it while his real body is not gone. So until his body is free and his spirit goes back to it, the one called Warring Malice is NOT…my mother. GOT IT!” He explained the case so that everyone who keeps insisting his dad is his mom get that idea out of their heads unless they got a BURN Death Wish on their minds.

“Oh yeah, sure,” MC Cobra nods off with a sweaty face of looking nervous by such threat of their messing around.

“Got no problem with that, yo,” Strikemaster Ice nods off to say this while DJ Fist silently nods as did the rest of Drago’s group.

“Good.” Drago muffled off to say in a spiteful tone of making sure that his point was crystal clear.

Then Drago toss MC Cobra aside towards DJ Fist who caught him. Then suddenly, appearing by magic was Shendu’s Spirit Head as he came by without Warring Malice, as Drago saw his father and approach while the others watch what father and son would chat about.

“I’m glad to see you could at least visit us in your spirit head form without the mare accompanying you, father.” Drago remotely stated in having been tired to see his father in such a state.

“Indeed, but I am as displease as you are, my son. That our plan for revenge was ruined.” Shendu spoke in speaking of what has happened that cause their plan to become disarray.

“So then, what now…? Try to strike back again?” Drago asked off in what they do from here, try to attack the ponies and Spike to…

“I think not, for it seems there is a new development going on.” Shendu halted his son’s actions to speak of something else going on. “An event outside this world is about to take place, one to which we can use to our advantage to plot a new course of vengeance.” He spoke in stating something that is happening that shall be taking place soon.

“And just how does that help?” Drago raised an eyebrow on the question.

“A Dimensional ripe will happen should someone from this world venture to the other, allowing unstable magic forces to respond.” Shendu explained the concept of the matter that shall play out for them. “Within due time, it will help to reawaken the remaining Stone Dragons of Tadaka’s Army and raise them back among us.” He explained the concentrated matter of where the discussion was going.

“But I thought after Spike & Lorcan fought, most of those Dragons were purified or turn to dust. Thanks to Spike using those pony trinkets...the Elements of Harmony,” Drago stated his own thought on the memory of that battle while being spiteful of who caused such a matter.

“Some, yes, others were unfortunate with fate. But now…they shall become our next allies when the time is right.” Shendu explained that those turn to stone, are in stasis, and can be brought back to them, “And also, the return of Tadaka.” He spoke this next message that brought a surprise to Drago’s face.

“How so,” Drago asked in being curious, Tadaka should already be dead from his execution.

“Through the means of one Demon who is above us all, you know him well as the ruler of Tartarus that is his prison.” Shendu spoke in stating the answer that even his son would know.

“Grimmore…” Drago spoke the very name, the one Demon of which all other Demons see him as the most powerful and greatest evil that Equestria has ever know.

“He is the Demon God that not even all eight Demon Lords can beat, but at the same time…as long as we do not tempt him, he can aid us more than the others.” Shendu explained that they must cooperate with Grimmore than be his enemies as he could end them all without even trying; that’s how terrifying the Overlord King truly is that he stands at the top of the Three Lords.

“Alright then, I get the picture. Keep our associates close and our enemies even closer and vice-versa.” Drago spoke off to hold up his arms in getting the idea.

“Good, as of now, the Dark Mystics are trying to aid us as are the Apocalypse Ponies to make our host stronger with Dark Elements, but I fear our service will almost expire. Which is why you, my son, shall help your aunts and uncles in eliminating our enemies,” Shendu explains the case of what maybe the subject of giving such responsibilities. “Until then, you are to prepare, do not strike unless we, your family, say so.” He gave the order that Drago must not act on his own and he must get word from the other Demon Lords even if asked from Superior or Dark Curse.

“Understood father….” Drago nods his head in understanding the idea perfectly well.

Then Shendu’s spirit head vanished from sight as Drago turns back to face his group, as they yelp in not knowing what will happen now.

“Alright listen up; I want this place to be turn from a scrapheap into a base WORTHY of me. And I want weapons, vehicle transports, anything melted down and turn into something useful…” Drago was giving out some big orders here in what he wants to be done. “If those ponies and Mystics think they seen the last of the Son of Shendu, then they are sourly mistaken.” Drago declared this that this is not the end for him, far from it.

“Yes sir!” The other Dragonzed soldiers responded to the order and scattered to get anything that looks useful.

“Yo big D, what your pops tell you?” Strikemaster Ice asked his boss of what Shendu was telling him.

“That if we’re to stay in this game, we need to get ahead of the rest.” Drago spoke off the matter of how things were gonna go down from now on.

“So we like staying put yo?” MC Cobra asked off puzzled as DJ Fist shrug off his shoulders as he don’t know either.

“As much as getting revenge on Spike and making him suffering and everyone else involved with that shrimpy cousin of mine. We’re staying put. And I don’t care how long it takes, we’ll move out…when I say so!” Drago sternly scolds the Demon Teen Dragons of what is gonna be going on and how it’s gonna work for them.

“Yo, works for me. Ain’t no real thing ta bug about.” Strikemaster Ice yelps with his claws up to calm his boss as he got the picture.

“Yeah, we’ll just help in making some stuff here, yo.” MC Cobra pointed around them in seeing they can help, they are crafty in what they make.

As Drago’s henchmen move away to begin working on some sorta armored up pickup jeep, with big rubber tires, spike plates, extra horsepower tailpipes, and different color paint jobs and weaponry & Demonic style designs. Strikmaster Ice always said, ‘his boys were good at having advance knowledge of machinery’ to make even dangerous stuff out from stuff in a junkyard. And while that was going on, Drago was above on a tower while looking over yonder.

“Enjoy your days ahead Spike, cause it looks like your problems with family….aren’t gonna go away so easily.” Drago spoke off with an evil smile on his face in knowing what irony is coming for Spike. “And I’ll be there to watch in seeing you fall off your horsy friends when it does.” He made a mockery of how Spike will fall off his mighty horse, namely, his pony pals…they’ll all be history.

Now the scene zooms away with Drago making his maniacal laughter as his Dragonized minions continue to work in turning Scrap Center into a fortifiable base of operation. Let it be known, that Drago, the Son of Shendu is gonna bind his time, and when the right moment to strike comes, ‘WHAM!’, that’ll be the end of it. With that, everything goes dark with more questions of thought of what this other evil shall do in the near future.

---------------------------

The gang returns to the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom castle, recovering from their battle. Looks like things have been patch up...except for one simple matter.

Tao sighs, recalling the argument that led to this mess. He spoke to Mighty Heart in a remorseful voice, "Mighty Heart, I truly wish to say I am sorry for demanding you so much. I should know that everyone deserve to rest than overdoing. After all, you are not a robot, you are a living pony; and of course, for insulting your mother too."

Mighty Heart nods, saying, "Indeed. And I am very sorry for that I did to you, especially your son. He was indeed a good one. And he was lucky to have you."

"Indeed." Tao sighed. "I wish I can save him in time. If there's a possible way, I would be glad to see him come back."

"I know what you mean. I pray to him to come back too. So what should we do?"

"Let's have some Vegetable Dumplings. I heard there's a new Chinese Restaurant built up at Ponyville."

Dragon Kick smiled, saying to Tao and Mighty proudly, "I'm glad you two are on good term."

"About time; Boy... You two are sure got problems to apologize for." Jade commented in amazement by this.

"At least those two finally put an end to this barbaric argument." Rarity remarks, while moving her mane with one hoof. "These arguments are too difficult to end simply."

"It's nice that they kiss and make up." Fluttershy said meekly. "Well, minus the kissing part."

"Oh yes, I know what you mean, darling."

"So Lightningblade, about Burnblast..." Ben said in concern, reminding Lightningblade of his history with Burnblast, "If you don't mind going into that subject."

"Right, so what happened?" Nyx ask Lightningblade in concern.

Lightningblade sighed sadly; the subject was too painful for him to speak about at first, "Burnblast... He was like a brother to me. Ever since my family joined his father: Councilpony and General of Thunder, he and I were great friends and brothers. We both trained together and fought our enemies hard. We even were chosen by the Elements of Harmony. I was chosen by Element of Thunder while Lord Burnblast was chosen by Element of Lightning. And so together, we fought and overcome our battles and wars till the very end..."

"Two more Elements," Applejack ask, whistling in amazement. "Dang, never heard o' just a thing."

"Until now anyway," Rainbow commented in amusement. "So what, you don't got those elements anymore or something?"

Twilight shot a glare at Rainbow for asking an insensitive question like that. Surprisingly, Lightningblade doesn't seem offended as he answers, "We grow tired from the battles and so we gave up our Elements of Lightning and Thunder. Until Shadow Dragon came, Lord Burnblast and I trained him to be a warrior. Young Shadow Dragon defeated us. Burnblast was amazed and impressed by his skills because... there was none who could defeat him before. Then... something changed Shadow Dragon to side with the Darkness. Feeling upset and disappointed, Burnblast followed and joined with him until he defeat him. I could not follow my own master because... my duty comes first. I never seen him again until now..."

"Wow." Spike said in amazement. "That explains a lot."

"Yeah, I am concerned for you, Lightningblade." Twilight said, patting Lightningblade on the back gently. "You lost more than a mentor, you lost a good friend."

Lightningblade sighed, looking down as he comments, "Perhaps, I can only hope that one day, Lord Burnblast will return to me..."

---------------

At this moment, Lightningblade was speaking with Kilik & Jones Venture, giving them each a share of thanks in helping out when they could.

"You both truly arrived at a perfect time, how did you find our location?" Lightningblade spoke in having wonder how these two found their way to Drago's hideaway.

"I'm an explorer, I can track things pretty alright, plus, I let a tracker on Spike when he wasn't looking before he got kidnapped." Jones Venture exclaimed to say on how he managed to pull off such a feat.

"I see, so that's how you found Drago's hideout. You both have my thanks, especially in aiding our fight against Shadow Dragon and my old master Burnblast." Lightningblade responded to say this to those that have help in fending off against some strong Dark Mystic adversaries.

"The honor is ours for helping out our friends in trouble." Kilik spoke with honesty of what they did, they done so for their friends.

"Yes, it would seem you are worthy users of your elements. Jones, you help Ben in combinations that gave an edge, even to counter an enemy's attack from hitting your ally." Lightningblade stated forth in seeing these two Equestrian's potential, and from one of them that help the Triforce Wielder really give Shadow Dragon a hard time, somewhat.

"Thanks, and getting praise by a Mystic is as satisfying to be glad Tao cured me when we meant. How's he and Mighty Heart doing?" Jones Venture replied back to the comment while wondering if Tao and his assistant are now on better terms.

"Much better now than they were beforehand." Lightningblade stated with a smile to say those two Mystics that were upset with another, are over it. "And Kilik, I was also very amazed that you could compete with my old master. Very few, even myself have had hard times." He turn to Kilik in acknowledging the guy has remarkable skills, especially when he stopped Burnblast's Crazy Stream, that's a powerful attack very few can follow such speedy strike movements to counter.

"It's mostly from my training and....from Dvapara-Yuga." Kilik spoke to say in what he's done is what he was train to do, and he looks to his sacred mirror he holds. "The mirror itself was the greatest edge against those of darkness. But it seems from what I mentioned & what he did for Twilight may prove that he has not entirely fallen to be evil." What Kilik spoke seems to state that Burnblast may indeed not be entirely an evil enemy as they thought, he's someone that has a form of honor which itself, contains the light of goodness.

"Seeing what we seen and the evidence I have witness, he may still be saved. I only ask you both help when needed or if you are in the area to aid the Mane Six & Ben's party." Lightningblade stated to say this to those that have fought to help them out.

"It would be a great honor to do so." Kilik humbly bow in a show of respect that he shall help whenever he can.

"Right, you can count on that." Jones Venture replied off to say this about the state of what's being developed here.

"Then I leave you, and again, I give you our thanks." Lightningblade humbly spoke these words as his thanks, as he must leave them now.

Soon Lightningblade turns to leave to attend to other businesses. Kilik tells Jones that he shall return to Zecora to inform her of what has happened, while Jones Venture gets himself ready for his own adventure as well. All in all, things seem to have made a pretty interesting scene of events for everyone...especially the crazy aftermath of that battle.

-----------------------------

The Dark Mystic Ponies make their return to their hideout. Although they fail in getting rid of Spike and their enemies, they did had quite an impact during that time.

Burnblast, who was cleaning himself off, comments, "Gotta admit one thing, Shadow Dragon; that Twilight and Spike are sure something else. That reminds me of me and Lightningblade."

"Indeed... It does remind us of the old time." Shadow Dragon remarks with a nod, "Must have been happy for you to spar with Lightningblade."

Flashback

At a Japanese Dojo, the Young Shadow Dragon watched both Burnblast and Lightningblade sparring with each other through the use of wooden swords. They battled quickly and hard as they can for a few rounds before they both had theirs weapons clashed at each other's hard. They bounced off to the ground very hard.

Shadow Dragon gasped in worry at the event. He galloped towards both of them. He checked on them both. Both Burnblast and Lightningblade slowly got up before glaring at each other. They then laughed together happily.

Flashback Ends

Burnblast huffed at the memory, remarking dryly, "Tell me about it. I'm just glad that I enjoy the fight. By the way, Shadow Dragon; I heard some rumors. So who is this Swipestrike? How come I never heard of him?"

"Me too... I felt like I know him... somewhere. Whoever he was, he can't be trusted." Shadow Dragon said seriously. There's something about Swipestrike that the former Mystic Pony of legend doesn't like at all.

Burnblast nodded, saying in agreement, "Yet Dark Curse let him on the loose for some reason."

"Yes... There is a reason why he had been hidden from us."

"We'll see about it. I just hope Twilight and Spike had a great time together."

"I assure you. They will." Shadow Dragon said to Burnblast in assuration. Something tells the former hero that Twilight and Spike will have a great time together indeed...

-----------------------

The next day, Azure came by the Ponyville castle to see how things are doing. He is relieved to hear that Spike and Twilight has return to their original jobs, yet a bit concerned when the Alicorn told her his report about the event. She was lucky to make it out of that situation alive. If it weren't for Burnblast, not even an Alicorn would've survived!

Azure sighed, "I'm glad you learn a lesson very well, Twilight, or else things could have gone ugly. I hope, in the future that you and Spike will stay where you belong."

Twilight nodded as she comments, "Yes, I understand. Thank you for the teaching, Lord Azure."

Azure nodded his head. A Mystic Soldier came to him as he whispered to him. Azure nodded his head while adding, "Good enough. Twilight, I must leave now. And promise me and Tao - Don't go back to the Human Realm. The friends you had made will never be the same again..."

"Huh?" Nyx ask Azure puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Yeah, what do you mean, Azure?" Ben asks Azure in concern. Something in the Mystic Pony's tone of voice doesn't sit well with him, Twilight, Spike, Nyx and the others at all…

Instead of answering, Azure turned and exited the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. A Royal Guard approached Twilight, looking concerned. What he's about to report will not sit well with the Princess at all.

"Your highness, we've brought all of the books you had requested, but there is one problem. Lord Azure took the Magic Mirror." The Royal Guard said to Twilight seriously.

"What," Twilight and most of her friends yell out in shock and alarm.

"He took the mirror?!" Spike asks in concern and disbelief. The magic mirror, which is the pathway to the Human Realm, was given to Twilight from the Crystal Empire a while later she became the new Princess of Friendship.

"Why did Lord Azure take it?" Twilight ask the Royal Guard in alarm. The mirror rightfully belongs to her, not Lord Azure!

"I don't know, ma'am. Lord Azure answered to me that 'Princess Twilight will never go back to Human Realm ever...'" The Royal Guard said seriously. Whatever reason that Azure took the mirror has something to do with what's happening in the Human Friend right now.

"Lord Azure... Why?"

Ben, in concern, excuses himself as he and Nyx rush upstairs. The two ends up in Ben's room and goes over to the bag that Ben uses to put unlimited stuff in. After looking around, the Earth pony then spoke, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

The bag opens up as a familiar mirror pops up. Ben and Nyx sighs in relief, the pathway to the Human Realm is still here.

"Looks like Azure fell for the fake mirror thing." Nyx said to her father who nods in agreement.

As it turns out, Ben suspected that Azure would come to take the mirror away so he manages to find one like it, decorate the thing and put it out in the open. The Prince kept the mirror in the bag, hiding it from view. Ben was worried that Azure has caught on to the trick and went through the bag. Thank goodness he didn't.

"You think we should tell mommy that Azure took the wrong mirror?" Nyx ask Ben who uses the magic to put the mirror back into the bag safely.

"No, last thing I want is for Twilight to slip something out." Ben answers Nyx. He is worried that if Twilight found out that the mirror was never taken, she would slip out something to Azure. "No, this will be our little secret...for now."

------------------------

Returning to the Mystic Armory, Mystic Soldiers brought the Magic Mirror while following Azure Phoenix, Strikespell and Schemetrick. Strikespell, concerned, spoke to his father about one certain subject, "Father, you do realize that Princess Twilight will get it back if she ever get contacted by her Human Friends?" Of course, they are still unaware that the mirror was a fake planted by Ben.

Azure nodded as he answers, "I'm aware of it, son. But... this is so one of the reason why I must take it to here; for her safety, and even ours. The Humans grew relentless and feared any extraterrestrial beings' presence and powers since the Transformers."

Schemetrick nods as he spoke, "Yes; that is true. But one way or another, Twilight will get the mirror back by force. She will go back and help her friends, even it means fighting against some of Humans. And trust me, her pony friends will help as well."

"Let her come and try. She shall know why I am known as the 'Conqueror of the North' and 'Emperor of Ma's North'. Even if she did succeed, I wonder how she gain the trust and alliance of Humans."

"We will never know until that day comes..."

--------------------------------------------

Dark Curse is preparing two of his best men for the biggest men in the secret location. He wants them to be ready for the big moment in the history of the multiverse is about to arrive. When it's over, nothing will be the same.

"Are you clear with your mission, Swipestrike and Guildenstern?" Dark Curse asks his two minions who are preparing to head to the Human Realm very soon.

Swipestrike and Guildenstern nodded their heads while answering, "Yes, my lord."

"Good enough. I will see to your success. When Twilight make her first move in entering the realm, follow her and meet up with our contacts. Fulfill the objectives..."

Swipestrike bows to Dark Curse, saying in somewhat respect, "Yes sir..."

"Don't fail me, Swipestrike..." Dark Curse said to Swipestrike. The Dark Mystic Pony lord isn't in a good move about failing lately.

The two minions go through a portal before it disappears from sight. The Superior, who was watching the scene from nearby silently, spoke up, "So what else do you need from that realm?"

"I'm sure you know the answer very well. There is something lacking on my Transformers Army Project. And I will not start without it."

Grimmore, who was watching from Tartarus via a portal, chuckles cruelly, "Indeed. Let us see how powerful and dangerous your assassin can be as your apprentice. This should be interesting. Surprisingly, Human Sunset Shimmers knows nothing about him, even though she should know it was him..."

Fafnir, who was watching the scene as well, chuckled cruelly, "Then, I shall keep the enemies occupied with our contacts until the right moment to strike. Twilight and her human friends will regret meeting at the Human Realm; because this one is about to meet its extinction."

--------------

At this very moment, the scene returns to Rainbow Castle, where we find Twilight & Spike, each doing the task of princess and assistant as they always have done. After so long, the week pass, and now both Twilight & Spike’s roles to take on the other’s job was at an end...and boy were they glad about it too.

“Well Spike, how are you doing?” Twilight asked off with a smile on her face as she was reading a book.

“In truth Twilight, couldn’t be happier.” Spike stated off to say while he was dusting a few shelves.

“I know, experiencing another’s shoes was something new to learn and understand another. It really did turn out for the best for us both.” Twilight spoke off to say this much on the stuff that they went through was a life understanding moment.

“Course, we did come across a few problem areas with me being in charge and you as the assistant. Gotta say, your job’s harder than mine,” Spike stated to rub the back of his head in recalling those moments they came across, as they were not easy moments to get by.

“Assistants have just as much trouble in as siting with those that help them Spike, trust me, you probably have yourself full in aiding us when we need it.” Twilight stated to exclaim how even Spike’s job is harder than some may think it is.

“Yeah, but I’m just glad it’s over and done with. Sometimes, being the head-huncho ain’t all it’s crack up to be. There’s setting rules, making everyone follow you and a whole bunch of other stuff.” Spike replied off to say in being glad that he’s no longer being the one in charge as he feels that being the leader is a lot of work.

“But now it’s over, and though the week passed by, what happened during it seem like almost a year or so went by.” Twilight sighs to say this in feeling like what they set off to do has finally come to a close. “I’m just glad that in the end, Tao & Mighty Heart forgave each other.” She smiled to say this in knowing that two Mystics that were in a fight are now over it.

“I’m glad they did, Mighty Heart’s lucky to have Tao has his Sensei, even if he does give him too many….One More Thing…to do.” Spike replied off to say in knowing how much Tao gave Mighty Heart some hard times, but they were not slave drive measures of being mean. “That, and a whack on the forehead, can’t agree of handling that every day.” He stated in recalling another matter that someone would have to handle when working under Tao.

“Try living in Dragon Kick’s position, Jade says he gets it from Tao almost all the time.” Twilight rolled her eyes in knowing how one Mystic has it even harder than the other one does with Tao.

Now both of them were laughing it up in finding it so funny that it was true, Tao gives Dragon Kick, his own nephew, a harder time than what Mighty Heart gets; but still, it’s passed over easily. After calming down a bit, did they look to each other.

“Still, in the end, I’m glad I’m not overworking you Spike. And that you don’t carry a grudge about it.” Twilight spoke in feeling glad to know that something that worried her is now long pass.

“Twilight, sometimes you forget things and when you’ve too focus on something, you forget who’s working to help you. It happens.” Spike shrug off to say in knowing when Twilight’s so focus, she doesn’t have time for second guessing, even in what she does next to those she cares for, it happens at times.

“Yes, but it’s also thanks to everyone that help taught me to not let the past of what I did to you keep me forever in fear.” Twilight spoke in feeling a bit better about herself, those that have told her things, help her get over the issue of her connection to Spike, they all helped her out. “What I done, we’ll remember, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make something new now with happier memories.” She smiled off to say this with a more cheery look on her face.

“Now there’s the Twilight that I know and cared about.” Spike smiled off to say this in seeing the Twilight he’s know.

“Tell you what Spike, let’s join Ben, Nyx, Phobos and the others at Sugarcube Corner and have something to eat, princess’s treat.” Twilight smiles to say that she’ll take them out and join the others for a tasty treat.

“Well actually, I was thinking that after being in charge so much, I should be the one to treat everyone. I can try to see about making that tasty gem cake that I never got to making.” Spike stated that maybe he would do something nice since he was once prince of this kingdom for a week, so maybe he should treat everyone out.

“Or…how’s about this, we can go to Sugarcube Corner and all of us can help you make the cake.” Twilight spoke out a second opinion in what they can do in which everyone helps out.

“Wow, you do that for me?” Spike asked off in liking the sounds of that idea.

“That, and make sure you and Phobos don’t eat all of the ingredients before the cake is made.” Twilight pointed out something else they have to make sure would not happen.

“Heheh…true to that,” Spike let off a silly chuckle in knowing that anytime he makes such a tasty cake, he or Phobos eat the gems before they are ever put on the cake.

Soon both pony and baby Dragon laughs off happily at this moment while we zoom away from them; As things come to a closure here in where what was two different positions of two characters, have each learn to respect each other and of what they do. And with the scene going dark, it would seem everything has come to a nice happy ending for many here…

------------

Meanwhile…watching from his crystal ball within the deep dark castle on Mount Thunderflame…a very certain monstrous creature smirked at what he was seeing.

Fafnir comments cruelly, "Oh, Twilight…my dear…sweet Twilight…having to go through all that torment and torture. Ha ha ha ha. Oh, how I love watching my enemies suffer…even if you will soon be my Queen, once I dispose of Celestia, Luna, Cadence…your brother and your precious Benjamin. Cherish this victory now while you still can, Twilight. Because I am coming for you…and when I do…Equestria will be mine…forever! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Yes, that time is about to come...

To be continued in 'Rainbow Rocks' Remake.

Author's Note:

Major Cast
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Barbara the Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Pumpkin Cake
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Shadow Dragon
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Sab Shimono: Tao
Noah Nealson: Mighty Heart
James Sie: Dragon Kick, Shendu
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Travis Willingham: Lightningblade
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Joshua Seth: Kilik
Scott McCord: Jones Venture
Robert McCollum: Burnblast/Masamune
Michael Rosenbaum: Drago
Monica Rial: Warring Malice
Mike Erwin: Strikemaster Ice
Jeff Fischer: MC Cobra
Rob Paulsen: DJ Fist, Sleuth Doggone

Minor Cast
Kayzie Rogers: Koga the Wolf Cub
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Danny Cooksey: Tech
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
James Arnold Taylor: Fred Flintstoneward
Jeff Bergman: Barney Rubblestone
Tim Curry: The Superior, Grimmore
Matthew Mercer: Tso Lan
Mona Marshall: Bai Tza
Brian Drummond: Mr. Cake
Peter New: Caramel
Frank Welker: The Pony Fire Chief
Jayson Thiessen: Royal Guard
Doug Erholtz: Strikespell
Quinton Flynn: Schemetrick
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Josh Keaton: Swipestrike
Neil Ross: Guildenstern

With special guest appearance by
Benedict Cumberbatch: Fafnir

The fic is done. Whatcha guys think? Next up would've been my version of the Rainbow Rocks film...but I am still waiting for the right script and fanmake to be done, so until then, it will be delayed for now, long with the short story that takes place after it. So until then, here's another one...

"Nephew Versus Aunt: Short story. Fed up with the mocking and insults of being weak like his aunt, Blueblood decides to kill the one who is giving his "reputation" a bad name: Celestia. Will the Princess actually do the unthinkable?
Note: revealed to be Celestia's nightmare"

Yeah, until I get to Rainbow Rocks Remake, I will keep on work on my fics. Read, review and suggest, folks!

Comments ( 15 )

5119277 And that's good to hear. Some people are just judging Ben Mare too harshly.

Comment posted by Bwaak deleted Jul 6th, 2015

5154873

Hey, he improved! Stop being negative.

Comment posted by Bwaak deleted Jul 6th, 2015

5154916 And the more negative you are, the more of a douchebag you're being, especially when you're not giving Ben Mare a chance.

5172954 I see that a lot of people like Ben Mare, and a lot of others don't. It's kind of a polarizing division. I'm trying to give Ben a chance, but it would be easier if he had a better-defined personality. His whole thing seems to be that he's relatively nice and kind of awkward...but that's about it.

Since you're a huge fan of the character, maybe you could help me wrap my head around who he is, what his personality is? Because my biggest problem is that he just seems really unremarkable. like there's nothing to say about him.

Comment posted by Bwaak deleted Jul 6th, 2015

5173678

You can also say that he is defined by his relationships to other characters. He's Twilight Sparkle boyfriend. He's the adopted son AND father of Princess Celestia and Nyx, respectively. Oh, and he also has special powers granted to him because his special cutie mark. Besides that... not much. And no, it's not because I didn't give him a chance, I read those stories and decided he was a flat character. Sorry to be blunt, but he is a really unremarkable character.

In my opinion anyway.:raritywink:

5174607
5174563

Yeah, I gotta disagree with the both of you. Ben is never flat nor is he unremarkable. He evolves as the story goes on.

Bwaak, if you stop being so negative and be positive, you would enjoy the stories more, but then again, why bother? :ajbemused: You never listen. If you didn't like my stories, why do you continue reading???

5174659

And I respectfully disagree. I read enough about him to come to that conclusion.

Comment posted by Bwaak deleted Jul 6th, 2015

5174659 Since you created Ben, maybe you can give insights into his personality? Because I'm not really getting a straight answer from you.

Can everyone stop being so negative to this guy this is getting a bit ridiculous 90% of his stories have dislikes and not enough likes

TB9

5172954
...wow...just fucking wow...

TB9

5045772
Actually labelling it considering there’s like more than a hundred of these stories.

Login or register to comment