• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 3,679 Views, 31 Comments

Fluttershy Kicks Discord in the Balls - Pot8osoup



Fluttershy is very, very angry with Discord. She's so angry, she could kick him in the balls!

  • ...
21
 31
 3,679

Don't kick me there!

It was a normal day for Fluttershy. She was mooching around doing nothing until Angel the Second began angrily cursing her in bunny.

"Oh Angel, I know you want your lunch, but Discord said he would get it for you. I can't go out right now, in case he feels that I don't trust him with the task." She paused. "Besides, I'm really comfy in this chair." Angel muttered angrily, about to throw a tantrum just as Discord materialised in.

"Well, hello there, Fluttershy!" He grinned. Angel didn't like that grin.

"Oh, hello Discord." Fluttershy smiled warmly. "Did you get Angels food?" Discord had a mischievous glint in his eye. "Yes, I remembered." He looked as if he expected a prize.

"Oh, thank you Discord. Angel will be happy. He's been bugging me since you left. Discord frowned, but his eyes still twinkled.

"He did?" Fluttershy didn't notice him snap his tail fingers. The food was turned slightly darker. Angel was immediately suspicious. He only remembered too well the row he and Discord had had. If this was revenge, Angel shuddered to think what had happened to the food.

Fluttershy began to prepare his meal. He wasn't sure if he should eat it, but he was hungry. Angel felt a sharp pain in his backside as Discord rammed a pin into him. He squealed, and his left rear cheek began to bleed. Fluttershy frowned.

"What happened?" Discord put on his best 'innocent' face. A halo even appeared above his head.

"Whatever are you talking about?" Fluttershy sighed.

"Discord, please don't torment Angel. He hasn't done anything to you."

"Really?" Discord muttered under his breath.

"Dinner's ready!" Fluttershy smiled at Angel. Now, dear reader, you may be thinking that not even Angel would be stupid enough to eat food that may have been poisoned, but a hungry animal will do anything for food.

Angel almost vomited on the floor. His face went green. Suddenly fatigue overtook him and he fell into a fitful sleep.


"What happened to him?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know! I just fed him and then he went green and fell unconscious!" Fluttershy fretted.

"Hmmmm... That's odd. Only something like poison could have that effect. Who did you buy the food from?"

"Oh, I didn't but it. Discord went to the market for me today!" There was a hint of pride in her voice.

"Have you seen Discord and Angel fighting lately?"

"No, not at all. He's kept away from Angel."

"Oh, right."

"Were you suggesting that Discord did it?"

"No! Not at all!" Twilight insisted.

"Okay. Maybe it was food poisoning?"

"Yes, that's probably it. But doesn't the, uh, pony who sells Angels food check for that sort of thing?"

"Yes, he does. Maybe it just slipped through his hooves?" Fluttershy suggested. "But do you know any spells to help Angel? Something to reduce the pain he's going through?"

"Well there is a spell I could use, but I would need to know exactly what happened to him. Right now we're just guessing that it's food poisoning. But maybe..." Twilight drifted off.

"Maybe what?" Fluttershy pushed.

"No, it would be too dangerous." Twilight dismissed her idea.

"What is it?" She demanded.

"It's a spell Princess Celestia sent me, but it's very dangerous and risky. She wouldn't want me to bring a friend either. And I've not tried it myself yet."

"But what does the spell do" Fluttershy pressed. "We have to help Angel!"

"It sends you back in time." Twilight said slowly, choosing her words carefully. "It basically lets you watch events as a ghost. No pony can see you. But maybe you could see what happened to the food? Wait, no. As I said, I'm not going to try such a reckless spell for such a small thing. We could just-"

"But this isn't a small thing! It's Angels life!" Fluttershy cried. "And if you don't do it... I'll give you The Stare #2!" Twilight raised a brow.

"What's The Stare #2?" She asked, curious. She was answered by Fluttershy making the most adorable puppy-dog eyes.

"Please!" She whimpered. Twilight sighed. No one could say no to such an adorable face.

"Fine. But you're risking your life!" Twilight's horn began to glow. Fluttershy heard her cry faintly, "Don't say I didn't warn you!"


Fluttershy felt very peculiar. She felt very floaty and weightless. When she looked down she simply saw a faint blue outline of herself. At first she thought Twilight's spell had gone wrong, but just then she saw Discord pass buy, muttering to himself.

"Angel will learn not to mess with me." He grumbled. Fluttershy went over to him to investigate. "This poison will certainly teach him to stay out of my way." An evil grin spread over Discord's face. Fluttershy gasped.

"Oh. No. He. DIDN'T!" She screamed. Then she immediately clasped her hooves over her mouth. "Sorry! Sorry!" She repeated. But no pony seemed to have heard her. "Oh, I am going to KILL him." Fluttershy whispered softly. The fact she was so calm made the effect so much worse. She screamed as loudly as possible; "TWILIGHT!" And found herself back in her cottage.


"WHAT?!" Twilight screeched. "Discord poisoned Angel? Oh I am going to-" Her horn began to glow. Discord appeared before them.

"Well, what can I do to help you? I told you, only use the su- AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHG! WHAT THE BUCK WAS THAT FOR Fluttershy?" Discord whimpered and curled up on his side. "Don't ever kick me there again!" Fluttershy stood over him, breathing heavily, rage showing all over her face.

"Don't you poison Angel bunny again!" She yelled. "You cruel, heartless, beast! Why did you do it?"

"He bit my claw." Discord said. Twilight facehoofed.

"Idiot!"

Author's Note:

Just a quick, silly one shot.

Comments ( 31 )

Have a like :D

That was funny. Great story. I enjoyed it.

Huh. A fic where Discord acts up and actually receives punishment for it. Never thought I'd see the day.

Its not really in Discord style to poison his victims, especially innocent animals. Its very OOC for him.

4996564 Is... that a good thing?

4997060 I liked, faved, and commented, didn't I?

Honestly think we need more fics like this.

4997085 Ah, I see now! I'm such an idiot. :derpytongue2:

cursing her in bunny.

At her.

Angels food

Missing apostrophe.

"Oh, I didn't but it.

Buy.

It's Angels life

Missing apostrophe, again.

Discord pass buy

By.

Angel bunny

Missing capital.

Eh, enjoyable enough for what it was. Which is silly. :rainbowlaugh:

4997138 Argh, so many mistakes. I am so careless with my writing. But I think he was meant to be cursing her in bunny. Maybe you have different grammar to me. You might be American or something.

(Hope I didn't somehow offend you. I don't really know how. Maybe you don't like America? Whatever, I'm probably just annoying you. :derpytongue2:. Maybe offending you more.)

4997224

It's a nitpick, I agree. I'm not American, nor do I dislike them. :twilightsmile: And no, I'm not offended/annoyed by you. :pinkiecrazy:

:facehoof: I wanted to do that Fluttershy...
:flutterrage: NO. MY BUNNY, MY VENGENCE!

Swiggity swooty, I'm writing a sequel to your fanfic.

OWWWW!!!!

MY BALLS ECHO THY PAIN, DRACONEQUUS:applecry:

4997022

Its not really in Discord style to poison his victims, especially innocent animals. Its very OOC for him.

What he said.

Fluttershy used the Stare #2!:fluttershysad:
It's a one-hit K.O!

The Stare #2? Writers, make that a thing! NOW! :rainbowkiss:

"Oh, thank you Discord. Angel will be happy. He's been bugging me since you left.

end " marks.
_________________

5006785 Making a story on it now.

This isn't even my final stare.:fluttershysad:

Lol, we need more stories like this. One like, One fave, and One story for my library!

You win a like, a fave, and a mustache!: :moustache:

XD Idk if this is meant to be funny or not but I laughed so hard reading this

This hafd me cracking up.

Bad Discord! :flutterrage: You got off way to easy

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I lol'd at "Angel the Second". I wish there'd been more jokes like that through the whole thing.

6844597 Discord shoud have did something that wont kill angel. I just saying.

6844597 I'm pretty sure killing Angle would count as a community service. :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment