• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 5,094 Views, 134 Comments

My Little Sinner - Shadow Wolf



A mysterious creature has entered Equestria; his purpose and reason for being there is unknown.

Comments ( 25 )

Nice.
time to add this to my e-reader

beautiful end and funny too.

1529608
:pinkiecrazy: But sleepless nights are where it's at. Alright, I hope you enjoy the finale. :twilightsmile:

You made a really long story. I like that, it reminds me of my story. And I liked that. That last chapter was really well made. Did I mentioned that I LOVED IT! Right now, I'm standing and clapping for you. :pinkiesad2:

Zin began, but his voice was empty with his words. “Inrei…died….”
A hollowed silence filled the room as the equines’ eyes widened and their mouths dropped into an O.
“Inrei…He…..he died a week ago…Inrei died fighting Reiku.” Zin continued, his voice detaching further away from anything remotely happy and deeper into depression.

narwhaler.com/img/2u/3/cheering-computer-reaction-2u3fe8.jpg

“Even though Inrei and I are two separate entities, our souls are the same. If I use my soul as a conduit, I can strengthen Inrei’s spiritual energy as I transfer it back into his body. I can resurrect him.”

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpj9p2rpAn1qafrh6.png

“It worked…”
Another chest compression appeared, and then another and another.
“It worked!” Reiku joyously laughed.

ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/3/14/fbz_716a0cce816fcd368cd965ba93c7ce09.jpg

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

great story :pinkiehappy:

the stories picture! i now remember what its from! .hack//

i knew i recognized it. now i can rest easy.

2067020 When I decided to the cover picture for MLS, it was going to be either Inrei's mask or Reiku's symbol. I had one of my friends who is good with both drawing and photoshop try to create the cover pic. However we had a lot of trouble with the mask and ended up deciding to go with the mark. Since Reiku's symbol is very similar to Tri Edge's, we ended up going with what you see now. He blacked out the background and enhanced the glow of the mark, and I considered it my reference/easter egg to a series I enjoyed as a kid. :twilightsheepish:

2163721 To answer both your questions, the universe that Inrei originally came from (when he was still a chaotic being) never did have a name, however in sense with the whole story, this universe is to be considered the original universe or the first universe that Reiku had created. The universe Inrei came from (the one where he regained his powers and was known as the Azure Dragon) this realm's Earth is set after the collapse and rebirth of most modern governments and nations.

As for the story and universe being based off another franchise, in a way yes. I had a lot of influences from different animes I used to watch when I was a lot youngers. What I did was take a concept and redesigned it or added my own take on it in my head; an example of this would be Zin's Ultimate and beast form are based on Nightmare's and Nightterror's design from Soul Calibur 3.

YOU, goo sir, are a master of writing, and I bow to you and your greatness! I am unworthy!.jpeg

2225412 NONSENSE! THOU MUST READETH IT NOW! THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE COMMANDS IT!:flutterrage:

where is the book ????

3652008
Sinner is still a work in progress, it is in no means a short book :rainbowderp: With the writing format I used for MLS, it totaled up to 411 pages, Sinner has already gone beyond that.

3664725

ok when doe you think it is done and how much does it cost
just wnna know looks like a awesome book
the book sinner is it a stroy for my little pony?
i ask this becouse I saw a picture of the book with a unicorn/alicorn head on it?
(is the book sinner really the inspiration for this story?)

3722691 I'm not sure how long it will take for me to finish Sinner, but I can tell you that Sinner isn't going to be a mlp story (It will reference mls near the end though.) Earlier while writing Sinner, I originally didn't have plans for My Little Sinner. What actually inspired MLS was actually My Little Dashie by ROBcakeran53. (which is why there are references to mld made in my story)

One word to describe this story.

Yes.
^ Right there
That's the word, but the word is also the bird....

Just starting chapter 9. I'm really starting to get bored of this guy being so OP all the time but not bad otherwise.

4620715 Thanks man, I searched for it and just read the synopsis and i must say it certainly seems eye catchingly interesting. I'm looking forward to reading it next after I finish one called "Ingress" by Anonymous Pegasus.
:pinkiehappy:

Havnt read this story in a while.......well I forgot wat its about might as well start over fresh :)

The battles are far too long... That's 'bout the only complaint I have concerning this story.

6496929 The speed of light changes depending on the medium which it is traveling through. Generally speaking, the denser a material is, the slower light will travel through it. This quality is known as the Index of Refraction.

If, theoretically, we are talking about the speed of light in a vacuum, which has a refractive index of 1, then light travels at 299,792,458 meters per second, or as you asked for an imperial measurement, about 186,000 miles per second. That's 11,160,000 miles per hour.

Applying the refractive index of air (as in earth atmosphere) of 1.000293 to the equation, we find that the speed of light in atmosphere is 185,957.23 miles per second, or 11,157,433.8 miles per hour. Of course, light isn't ever going to spend an hour traveling through Earth's atmosphere, so this calculation is largely irrelevant. Bear in mind that the difference in refractive index between a vacuum and air is infinitesimally small... whereas the refractive index of say, diamond is pretty extreme, at 2.42. This means that light travels almost 2 and a half times SLOWER through diamond than it does through a vacuum.

So in summary, your question can have many answers depending on what materials light has to travel through to get to its destination.

That name of this story gives me farcry 5 flashbacks.

Login or register to comment