• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 1,443 Views, 13 Comments

A changed Changeling. - Sylif Daring Doo



Sound Shock was a Changeling sabatour sent to disrupt the defense of canterlot in time for the invasion but he fell in love and abandoned his mission to live his new life.

  • ...
14
 13
 1,443

Dash and Scootaloo introduce a friend.........More questions arise.

Boredom.....that was all Minutte felt while she sat on her couch.

A week and a half ago Dash had gone away for a week with her sister Scootaloo due to their house needing repairs.

They had gotten back around a week ago but Dash only entered town....once and that was to talk to Twilight.

Minutte sighed as she looked out the window.....from what she heard Dash and Scootaloo had brought a friend home with them who was around Scootaloo's age and apparently Twilight attacked him.

Minutte decided to go outside to stretch her legs....besides it was hearths warming eve and she had to help some how..........Minutte stood up then she walked outside.



_________*outside*_________


the cold winter air breezed passed Minutte's face causing her to shiver but regardless she walked down the stairs then started walking towards Sound and Rose's house to see how they were doing.

Minutte saw somepony leaning against a buildings wall staring right at her and then the figure started to walk towards her.

Another cold breeze blew past Minutte's face as she kept her eyes on the ever shrinking figure.

Finally the figure reached Minutte and stopped and that's when Minutte got a look at the pony........it was a small Pegasus colt with a discolored blood red coat brown streak down the middle of his mane and tail the left side was pitch black and the right side was apocoliptic Fire red.....and he had a discolored dark blood red eye and a forest green eye.....he also had some sort of Fireball and storm cloud cutie mark.

The colt spoke. "Let me geuss you are wondering why I was staring at you right?" He said plainly.

Minutte nodded. "Yea i am you can't just stare at somepony without getting a weird look." She said.

The colt laughed a bit letting out some weird emotions that Minutte shuddered when she felt them.

"yea well want to know something?" The colt said. Minutte shrugged and the colt leaned in. "I know what you are.......don't worry I have no reason to hate you." He whispered making Minutte's eyes widen.

Minutte back up a bit. "How do you know?" She demanded.

"I'm not easy to fool......besides to me...your disguise is non existent."the colt said walking away.

Minutte walked forward toward him. "Hey wait.....who are you?" She asked. The colt turned around. "Oh right sorry.....my name is Storm.......see ya." He said walking off.


Minutte looked at him for a moment then turned around and walked towards Sound and Rose's house.




____________*Sound and Rose's house 2:17 pm*__________

Minutte walked inside and saw a filly and a colt running around the house when Rose walked up to Minutte.

"Hey Minutte......uh.....quick question......do changelings usually grow up so fast?" Rose asked.

Minutte nodded and then sat down at the bottom of the stairs. "They do actually at least until this part of their life.....they stay a foal for a week and then they age up until they reach eleven years old......they age quickly by the way and then they age normally when they reach it......and it looks like they did." She said.

Aurora and Ratchet ran up to Minutte and Rose. "Happy hearths warming aunt Minutte." They said in unison.

Minutte smiled and ruffled their manes. "Yea you too........so where is Sound at?" She asked.

Rose cleared her throat. "He's in his attic working on something......I think he won't be down for a while." She said.

Minutte nodded and walked up the stairs heading to the attic.



__________*Sound's attic*_________

Sound rummaged through some of his boxes looking for a certain item when Minutte walked up to his shoulder and tapped it causing him to jump in response.

"Sound I have to tell you something." Minutte said. Sound sat down on his chair the waited for her to speak. "Sound..........I was found out." Minutte said with worry making Sound gasp in surprise.

"How.......you are the better one with disguises between us." Sound asked in disbelief. Minutte shrugged. "I don't know how.....it was somepony called Storm.....apparently he could see right through my disguise." She explained.


Sound sat still in silence until Rose came up and called them. "Sound......Minutte.....Dash is here with Scootaloo........they want to introduce you to somepony." She said.

Sound and Minutte stood up and walked downstairs.




_________*downstairs*________

Dash was sitting down on the couch when Aurora and Ratchet ran up to her.


"Hey Dash......who is......he?..." Aurora asked Dash pointing towards Storm.

Dash looked at Storm and shook her head while chuckling. "'He' Aurora is my little brother....Storm." She replied.

Aurora blushed when she looked at him again but Ratchet did a low growl.


Storm however did not notice as he was staring at a photo.......the beach house party photo to be precise.

As he stared he saw how they all looked and could not help but let a tear out before quickly wiping it due to hearing hoof steps behind him.

He turned around and saw Ratchet walking toward him. "What do you want?" Storm asked.

Ratchet just stared at him. "What is wrong with his eyes?.......that is so odd.......but then again me and Aurora are odd as well." He thought.

Storm was just giving Ratchet a blank stare. "Well? do you want something?" He asked again.

Seeing Storm's expression Ratchet started to feel hatred.......but he did not know why.

"Nothing at all i just want to talk.....is that a problem for you?" Ratchet said.

Storm just stared at him for a moment before walking towards the couch infuriating Ratchet greatly.


Rose Minutte and Sound entered the room soon after and split up.


Dash looked over towards Aurora and Scootaloo who were busy playing and then noticed Storm sit down next to her.


"So Dash.......is there anything I should know about these friends of yours?.......they're not going to attack me are they?" Storm said.

Dash chuckled a little then shook her head. "No Storm they will not.....they have no reason too." She said.

Storm looked at her with a 'seriously' look. "Hmm lets see.....when you introduced me to Twilight you told me she was friendly.....and yet she attacked me." He countered.

Dash groaned and fell backwords in defeat. "Fine be suspicious but I'm telling you they will not attack." She replied.


Sound walked over to the couch and sat down next to Dash. "So....Dash who's your friend?" He asked.

Dash looked at Sound then at Storm and groaned again. "Sound this is Storm.....Storm this is Sound." She said.


Storm looked at Sound and nodded. "Ok so he is a changeling as well.....and his daughter and son are half breeds." He thought looking at Rose and then Minutte whose eyes widened at him.

"Ok....so the changeling from earlier is here and the other one is a Pegasus........heh this is a strange group." He thought.


Sound saw Storm looking around and upon seeing Minutte's reaction knew that this was the colt that she was talking about and decided to talk to Dash about this.


Dash felt Sound tap her shoulder and looked over. "Yes......what is it?" Dash asked.

"I need to talk to you.....in private." Sound replied standing up then walking towards the kitchen then Dash soon followed.



________*the kitchen*________


Sound sat at the table and motioned Dash to sit.

Dash sighed and sat down. "What do you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

Sound took a breath then spoke. "Storm knows that me and Minutte are changelings....and that Ratchet and Aurora are half changelings." He said.


Dash's eyes widened at this and then rubbed her head. "That.....is odd......I...i..mean bad....how could he possibly know......I did not say anything....and Scoots does not know either." She replied.


Sighing at this Sound walked over to Dash. "Look....I don't know what it is but it.is.bad....but I have a feeling he knows something and or has a way of telling." He suggested.

"Well.....there is one possibility.....it could be his eyes." Dash replied getting an odd look from Sound.


Sound stared at Dash and then shook his head. "What do you mean Dash.....it shouldn't be possible.......but then again it is weird." He said.

"I know it is...........but think about it....what normal Pegasus colt has one forest green eye and a...type of red eye........it's freaky." She replied.

Sound and Dash sat still for a while then they heard hoofsteps walking towards them....the two looked over and saw Storm just looking at them.


"Hey Storm....what's up?.........why are you looking at us like that?" Dash asked.

Storm leaned up against the wall. "Well for one.....if you wanted to know how I know what you are why didn't you say so?" He asked.

Dash and Sound's jaws dropped at this but soon composed themselves and Sound spoke. "Ok.......how then?" He replied.


Storm smirked then walked over to the table and sat down. "Alright then.........Dash you are correct it is my eyes that let me see.........for one........the discolored blood red eye is sort of my............combat eye...it lets me see anything my opponent is doing and the true intentions behind it.....also it's giving me.....a lot of strength......when I have it active that is." He explained.

Dash cleared her throat which stopped Storm. "What do you mean....active?" She asked.

"Well I mean that I can switch it from the red eye to the green eye to increase that ones power." He replied.

Dash rubbed her head due to a headache. "Ugh......fine tell us about the other eye." She said.


Storm cleared his throat and continued. "Well then.......the other eye is basically a detection eye........I can see through lies....I can tell exactly what is happening around me.......just now Colgate dropped a book on the mat and Ratchet is listening in on us........also I can tell whenever a spell was cast.........I can also switch it to the red eye from the green eye." He said then he turned around.

Around the corner was Ratchet and having heard enough slipped away quietly........or at least that was what he wanted to think as he soon saw his dad who then picked him up and put him down on the kitchen floor.

For a few moments the room was quiet exept for Sound lecturing Ratchet when finally to every pony's relief a knock at the door caused Ratchet to bolt. "I'll get it!" He shouted.



___________*the front door*_________

Ratchet opened the door to reveal a gruff looking earth pony looking at him......Ratchet then spoke up. "Ummm.dad?......you might want to come here." he called.

Soon after Sound showed up and pulled his son back then looked at the stranger.

"Can I help you sir?" Sound asked. The stranger looked up to reveal it was a stallion who then spoke. "I need to speak with Mak'dhan." He said.

Sound raised an eyebrow at this and then replied. "What would this Mak'dhan look like?" He asked. The earth pony grunted. "Pegasus dark red weird eyes and he's....odd." He replied.

Sound's eyes widened and then cleared his throat. "Storm its for you." He yelled.



Some creaking of wood planks was heard as Storm came into view. "Oh great........what do you want this time Gar'wak?" Storm asked impatiently.


Gar'wak grunted. "I must speak with you alone......it's important." He replied.


Storm nodded. "Well sorry guys.....I got to go." He said walking outside with the earth pony behind him.


Ratchet and Sound were now very confused but Sound then closed the door.

"Hey guys who was it!?" Dash called. Sound motioned Ratchet to go into the living room as he then walked into the kitchen.


__________*ten minutes later outside...Ponyville park.*_________

Storm and the stallion walked up to the frozen fountain and stopped. "Well then.....what is it this time?" Storm asked.


The stallion saluted. "Sir....we have a top secret mission in the city of Manehatten.....I was sent here with the others to join up with you for this mission." He answered.


Storm sighed. "Ugg....can't a colt stay in retirement for once......oh well let's get this over with." He said walking off supposedly unaware that he was followed.


The figure ran off quickly into the fog believing to have succeeded.

Author's Note:

No explanations for you.......okay fine I'll take one question and then answer......BUT ONLY ONE!

Also....yes this is the hidden sequel/prequel to a short trip to stalliongrad.

Ps.that was just so I could avoid stupid questions like. Example:hey how come Storm is in this story?

I hope you enjoy.....also if you don't know who Storm is then read the story mentioned above.

Comments ( 7 )

So there will be a sequel ... K thanks bye

5584858 yes there will be a sequel.....and possibly many more that continue it.

5585098 Anything else ?

5586018 Adding OC for example

5586637 I don't get what OC has to do with this.............oh well.

5587376 Its just a thought

Login or register to comment