• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 1,443 Views, 13 Comments

A changed Changeling. - Sylif Daring Doo



Sound Shock was a Changeling sabatour sent to disrupt the defense of canterlot in time for the invasion but he fell in love and abandoned his mission to live his new life.

  • ...
14
 13
 1,443

Sound and Colgate's past part 2

____________*Sound and Rose's house 7:31 am.*____________

Sound groaned as his eyes opened to find himself on his couch instead of his bed.

"What the buck?...... Ugg what happened last night." He wondered. Sound got a look of his surroundings...the couch had no cushions the chair was upside down and the end tables met their end due to being chopped into four squares and there was no sign of Minutte or Rose anywhere.

Sound sighed as he stood up instantly regretting it as his back legs felt more sore than it ever did and it hurt with every step.

"Ok I'm going to find Rose and Minutte then find out what the buck happened." He thought.

Sound reached the stairs and decided to do somthing about his back first. "I might not be allowed to use magic or my wings but I'm sure I can make a small exception this time." He thought.

Sound had started using his wings to stretch them a bit then he used his magic and brought the backscratcher to him.



_________*upstairs one minute twenty later.*_________

As he arrived at the top of the stairs Sound walked over to his rooms door and opened it.

"What in the world?" He said with confusion.

The room was not as bad as the living room was except the cribs were up against the wall the bed frame was leaning vertically on the wall and the bed was filthy beyond reckoning with dirt.....food and......what looks like throw up on it.

But what really made Sound more confused then before was the fact that there was three figures underneath the covers.

"Ok that's it......WAKE UP NOW!" He ordered.

With this the three jolted up and covered their ears from the loud noise.

Sound was now more confused than before.....he then calmed himself. "Ok then so.....Rose......Minutte......Dash....want to explain what happened last night?" He asked as calmly as he could.

The three looked the worse compared to the house for one Rose and Dash's wing feathers were all ruffled and they all had food in their manes and tails while Minnutes horn looked like a dust bunny and their coats were covered in cotton dirt and some feathers.

Dash was the first one to break the silence. "Oh...hey Sound what's up?....ooohhhh ow...?now I'm feeling the after effects." She said.

Minnute groaned clearly feeling the after effects to and so was Rose. "Ugg how should 'i' know we got drunk at the same time remember?" She said.

Rose's eyes widened. "Oh.....please tell me we didn't....well...you know." She said.

Dash's and Minutte's eyes widened as well then they looked at each other. "I don't want to remember!" They said unison then looking away blushing.

Sound smirked and leaned in. "Aw look...lovebirds......well lovebird and lovebug...but oh well." He said laughing.....until he realized what he said and started repeatedly smacking himself in the face.

Dash gasped as she caught on to what he said and looked at Minutte who was glaring daggers at Sound...but felt Dash's emotions and looked at her.

"Oh crap...uh ok Dash just stay calm...." She said backing away from Dash.

Dash just looked down. "How long?" She asked. Minutte took a deep breath before saying. "Four years." She said feeling like she understood what Dash was asking.

Dash just sighed and sat up more straight and Rose walked over to Sound.

"Why did you come to Ponyville?" Dash asked. "Because of what was going to happen to Sound....I felt like if I was removed from the hive I would never know what happened to him." She said.

Sound was just....well weirded out by this. "Hey hold on a second.....I thought I saw you before I entered Canterlot?" Hey replied.


Minutte sighed. "No Sound I've never been anywhere near Canterlot my whole life....that was a master spy you talked to." She answered.

"Well anyway it was a dark night Nine years ago and Sound was forbidden from coming anywhere near me....but it did not work the other way around." She said trailing off.

____________*nine years ago Sounds old home*__________

Sound paced back and forth frantically. "Why would you forbid a brother from being with his sister i mean COME ON really?" He wondered.

A knock from his door snapped him out of it and Sound walked over to see who it was.......and he opened the door seeing the one face he did not want to see.

Sound snapped to attention. "Sir" He said. The changeling walked in and motioned for him to close the door. "At ease." He said and with this Sound did so then say down at the table.

"Commander?...do you have a mission for me?" He asked. The changeling commander nodded and dropped a couple of folders on the table and Sound opened them.

"Your mission is simple there is a train of heavily armed griffons heading toward snow peak fort...your mission is to do as much damage as you can without destroying it....forcing the griffons to either abandon it or use up a lot of time and resources repairing it...also you know what to do should you be captured." He stated.

Sound replied. "Yes sir I'll see it done." He said.

The commander smirked. "Good do this right and I might make that ban go away....see you if you get back." He said leaving Sound to get to work.


_______*a few hours later*______

Sound was looking at the last of the pages on the final folder when another knock at the door interrupted him causing him to mutter angrily.

"What in the name of the constant interruptions is going on here!......if I get one more knock at my door I'll.." he opened the door and saw Minutte he slapped himself in the face to see if he was dreaming...but sadly he was not dreaming.

"Um..um..um h..h...hi Minutte....uh what are you doing here?" He asked.

Minutte looked down at the floor. "May I come in Sound?" She replied.

Sound nodded and let her in then closed the door and sat down at the table.

For a few minutes Sound and Minutte sat in silence before Sound spoke.

"What is it Minutte...why did you come here." He said blankly.

Minutte took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Ok....look the thing is.....I'm sorry ok.......I know I was wrong but it's my fault it happened." She replied.

Sound looked at her as if studying her to find even the slightest hint of nervousness....but found none.

"Minutte......I have a mission to get too....and I dont have time to reminisce......goodbye....here in case I don't make it." He said throwing her a small box.


Sound walked out headed towards the griffon kingdom.


Back in Sound's house Minutte was staring at the box then decided to open it.

As the box opened a small cloud of dust came out of it causing Minutte to cough....once the dust subsided she looked inside and saw only three items a picture frame a camera and a small bundle of throw webs.

Seeing the throw webs made her smile at the memory......she then picked up the picture frame and turned it around.

It was a photo of her and Sound both smiling with the only pony they could consider a true friend.....Vinyl and the best part was...is that Sound and Minutte were in their true forms and Vinyl did not even mind as she had a big grin on her face.

Minutte chuckled for a bit before frowning knowing they could never go back there even if they wanted to.

She then grabbed the camera and saw there was still a photo in it......she took the photo out and looked at it.

It was during their rebellious phase just like their days with Vinyl......except this one had Sound Minutte Vinyl Raindrops and two others although she did not remember their names.

She let a tear out before wiping her eyes putting the items back in the box and closing it then walked out of the house.




___________*end of flashback*____________

Dash looked at the floor in silence when Minutte finished the story.

Sound walked over to Minutte and put his foreleg around her.

Rose sat down with Dash and draped her wing around her.


________*three minutes later of silence.*________

Dash finally looked up at Minutte. "Colga......Minutte can you do somthing for me?" She asked getting an yes from Minutte.

Dash looked at her with seriousness. "I want to see it." She said simply.

Minutte got the feeling she knew what Dash ment and transformed....instead of the normal green flames Minutte engulfed herself in blue flames while Sound decided to remove an itch and engulfed himself in brown flames.

Dash saw Sound change as well and decided to get a better look at him.....brown carapace white hexagon like eyes and insted of a short spike like hair he had no tail and had a sort of fur like mane.

Minutte looked pretty much the same except light blue hexagon like eyes and a light gray carapace but had the same mane and tail color shape and length.

"Well Dash.....is this what you wanted?" She asked. Dash nodded but a question came to mind.

"Yea but quick question.....how did you survive?" She asked.

Minutte changed back then raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Dash sighed then rubbed her neck. "I thought changelings had to eat love to live?" She replied.

Minutte gigged but instead of a normal pony like giggle this one had a hypnotic buzzing sound to it.

Sound noticed this and lightly jabbed Minutte in the shoulder.

"Huh?.....oh sorry but to answer your question no we do not but...uh consider it like drugs.....it makes you stronger but It is....very very very addictive.


Dash nodded. "Hey uh Sound you got a spare room so me and Minutte can talk.

Sound nodded as he led the two to the only room 'not' damaged.....the guest room and shut the door when they got inside.

Rose walked up to him....concerned. "Hey Sound I have bad news." She said.

Sound looked at her. "Yes what is it Rose?" He asked.

Rose gulped. "Umm the foals are gone..." She said causing Sound to faint. "And 'he' was a sabatour?" She said slapping Sound hard.

Author's Note:

I am making up for lost time everyone.

Also in other news........PLOT TWIST.....I think. >.>