• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 1,442 Views, 13 Comments

A changed Changeling. - Sylif Daring Doo



Sound Shock was a Changeling sabatour sent to disrupt the defense of canterlot in time for the invasion but he fell in love and abandoned his mission to live his new life.

  • ...
14
 13
 1,442

New complications arise.......also a prank with Pinkie Pie and Sound.

__________*Ponyville town hall3:23 pm*__________

Rose walked up to the building and begun thinking on what Sound had said a few days ago.

"I was the lesser." He said. Rose shook this from her mind and walked into the building and saw there was some others here and decided to wait for her appointment time.



________*twenty minutes later*_______

Rose sat on the waiting room until a stallion came out and called her name.....and she got up and walked through the door as it closed behind her.

Inside the office there was the mayor of Ponyville and she gestured her to sit down and Rose did so.




____________*meanwhile at Sugercube corner*__________

Sound walked up to the counter and was greeted by Pinkie who had an eager look In her eye.

"Hey Pinkie......uh what is it?" He asked.

Pinkie bounced next to him and continued bouncing.

"Hey Sound listen my shifts over for a while soooo.......do you like pranks?" She asked.

Sound grinned madly. "Oh yea i pulled them all the time on my former co workers......why?" He replied

Pinkie burst into a fit of giggles. "Want to go pranking..huh huh huh?" She asked him eagerly.

Sound chuckled and held out his hoof which Pinkie bumped.

"Let's have some fun." Sound said. "Ok ok let me get some stuff." Pinkie said.

"No no let's use some of my stuff believe me I got some real good prank stuff." Sound replied motioning her to follow.




________*Sound's attic*_______

As Pinkie walked into the attic she smelled something funny and saw it was a box of cow dung with a air tight lid and decided not to touch it.

The attic was different to the others she saw for this one had a black paint instead of browns whites and grays.

She also saw a changeling cocoon and some other stuff but Sound blocked her view of it.

Sound chuckled. "Don't worry that's only enough to maintain that one cocoon and besides its for....well me Rose....don't ask and any intruders who feel like trying to rob me.....ooh there it is." He said grabbing a toolbox.

"Ok then Pinkie what you are about to see is top secret...do.not.tell.Rose.about.this.....ok?" Sound stated.

"Mm hmm cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye." She replied getting a raised eyebrow from Sound.

Sound opened the box and revealed a lever. "Well Pinkie pie would you care to do the honors?" He asked getting a nod from Pinkie.


Pinkie pie pushed the lever and Sound quickly retracted her hoof as the boxes floor opened and out came at least twenty little tables that were all held together by a single metal rod.

"Pinkie pie I would like to introduce you to.....the prank box mark thirty six." He proclaimed.

Pinkie gasped and looked at all the things on there like...the good old joy buzzer glue gum a slingshot with some sort of green stuff next to it an apple and a megaphone.

"Hey Sound hey did you do that with the box tables and all." She asked.


"I'll save us both some time and say a spell I put on it a while ago....now come on let's go." He said closing then strapping the box to his back.


___________*the golden oaks library*___________

Twilight was reading a book Sound gave her on changeling history when a knock came at her door.

"One second I'll be right there." She said walking to the door.

Twilight opened the door and a shock came to her eyes.....two Pegasi gaurds stood at her doorway with the same blank expression they always have.

"Oh uh...hello uh can I help you?" She asked. One of the gaurds spoke. "Twilight sparkle the princess has asked us to deliver this package to you directly." He said.

Twilight nodded as the other gaurd walked in and put down a cardboard box on the floor and walked back out.

Both gaurds gave a quick salute and flew off leaving Twilight alone once again.

"Hmm I wonder what it is." Twilight said opening the box with her magic.

Inside the box was an assortment of items a few books some posters a crystal that was pure white and a note.

Twilight picked up the note and read it. "Twilight I give these to you in hopes that you can make better use of them then I and with hope that you never need it as well."

Twilight raised an eyebrow and proceeded to look at the other items starting with the posters.


There were three posters in total two of them being missing pony posters and one wanted poster.

She looked at the missing pony poster first and saw that the missing pony had a blue coat blue eyes and a white and blue mane and tail. "Missing: if found please report sighting to the sheriffs office in appleloosa....name Colgate..aka.the timer. Reward twohundred bits.

Twilight looked at the back and saw some words written there albeit small they said. "I'm not missing."

Her eyes widened once she realized that Colgate lives in town.

She turned her attention to the wanted posters and one showed a changeling in the shadows with a very similar build to Sound's and saw the name and reward.

Wanted: the black fang of las Pegasis wanted for causing one hundred pony's to go deaf...reward for capture one thousand and seven hundred fifty bits.

She gulped and prayed that it was not Sound that they were talking about.

She looked at the Other missing pony poster and saw a picture of a party with a changeling in the middle looking like it was laughing on the ground.

Missing pony: Minutte.....the life of the party. If you see this changeling please contact this pony: Vinyl scratch. Reward one hundred and twenty bits.

Twilight smiled at this but somthing struck her....some of her friends somtimes call Colgate Minutte and this made Twilight wonder....could they both be the same pony?

Twilight shook these thoughts out of her head and looked at the books.

There was three books one was black with white lining one was green with purple lining and the last was red with tan lining and in order was.

The most dangerous changelings known.........the griffon changeling war.........and the tale of granite and the five great changeling kings.

Twilight put all of the items onto her desk when she heard a cannon fire outside and a knock came at the door.

She rushed over to the door and opened it only to see Sound carrying a lit torch and Pinkie with a cannon aimed at her with these excited looks on there faces when Sound lit the cannon. "Fire!' He yelled.

Twilight screamed at shut the door with her magic and darted to the right in hopes of avoiding the cannon fire.

A loud noise rang through the air as a stone cannonball broke through the door and landed in the wall.

With this Twilight had enough as she grabbed the cannon and turned it around on the two earth pony's then grabbed them with her magic and made them face her only to find out they were to busy laughing to notice.


"Oh my god pinkie that was a good one....hahaha that was gooood." He said laughing through each word.

"Yea did you see the look on her face....hahahahahaha." She said doing the same.

Twilight cleared her throat and the two looked at her with fear and chuckled nervously.

"You two are so doomed!" She yelled.



__________*the golden oaks library5:34 pm*_________

a knock came at the now rebuilt door and Twilight answered it and saw Rose.

"Oh good evening Rose can I help you?" She asked.

Rose nodded. "Yea Im here to pick up my husband....oh and by the way good news....I got the deed to that building I wanted." She replied.


Twilight gasped. "Oh my....that's wonderful wait till Sound hears." She said.

Rose nodded and walked inside the library.

Sound did not notice her walk In but instead walked over to Twilights desk and saw the contents.

He went through the books and saw the two missing pony posters and smiled at the memory of the beach house party.

He then looked at the last wanted poster and his eyes widened and he gasped taking a step back.


"Twilight where did you get these?" He asked. "Oh uh Princess Celestia sent them here why?" She replied.

"Well for one I don't care about the one missing pony poster for Colgate but the other one that was me and Minuttes beach house party ten years ago.....and this wanted poster......" He paused.


Twilight walked over to him. "What is it Sound?" She asked.

Sound looked at the wanted poster again then back at Twilight.

"That's my dad Twilight......that's my dad." He said.

Twilight was stunned but looked at the party picture. "And who's that?" She asked pointing at the changeling on the floor.

"That's my sister Minutte." He replied. Sound looked at the crystal before recognizing it and backed away.

"Sound?" Twilight asked confused. "I....I.....i.....i....impossible." He said.

"What's impossible?" Twilight asked.

Sound gulped then sighed. "That crystal is....well let's just say.......its capable of killing an entire hive of changelings." He said hesitateingly.

Twilight took a few steps back in shock then searched the books for any details on the crystal.

Only when she reached the last chapter of the most dangerous changelings known did she see a picture of the exact same crystal that was on her desk.

"Let's see the gem of Skitterback...said to be the last of an unknown resource found only in the desolate plains......this gem has a unique property.....capable of controlling the minds of any creature that uses a hive such as bees wasps parasprites and possibly changelings." She paused.


"Skitterback was considered to be the most dangerous criminal in the world for his usage of the gem which he used to control at least seven hive leaders and sent them rampaging through all the world....only when the Griffon kingdom Equestria and the last free changeling hive joined forces could they get close enough to capture Skitterback and shatter the gem.....unfortunately the gem was partially indestructible and so they split it in three one for the griffons one for the ponies and one for the changelings....although it's said that Skitterback was executed for his crimes his body vanished and is still missing." Twilight finished.

Rose walked over to Sound. "Sound was your hive one of the ones enslaved?" She asked with concern.

Sound just nodded and looked at the gem. "Thankfully this is just one half of it or I would be a slave." He said.

"Well Twilight what will you do with it?" He asked. Twilight sighed then grabbed the gem and sat down. "Hey Twilight why not bury it somewhere?" Rose added.

Twilight mumbled something under her breath and looked at the two. "Unless you want a thousand more of these I'd say no way." She replied.


Sound walked over to the door and opened it. "Rose it does not matter what we think Twilight was given this gem by her Princess and as such we have no say." He said walking out.

Rose walked over to the door as well. "If you want my opinion get rid of that damn thing so no one can use it against Sound or Minutte....or my foal." She said walking out.



___________*outside*_________

"Ok Sound what did you do?" Rose asked. Sound's heart skipped a beat when she asked that.


"Um........playing a prank with Pinkie." He replied. Rose shook her head while chuckling and motioned Sound to follow as she walked towards the market.





_____________*Rose's new store 5:58 pm*_____________

Sound and Rose entered the store and examined it......one sales counter five rows of shelves for items and some tables to the left side for other merchandise and an office behind the counter.....the store itself had a dark green color exterior color and a slightly brighter green interior with a rounded wood roof and three windows on both the left and the right and two on either side of the door.

Sound smiled as he noticed somthing in the back corner of the right side......a small space with a removable forth window. "Hmm I can grow some good blackstone roses here." He thought.


Rose chuckled and tapped Sound on the shoulder. "Yes you can have the corner Sound...and before you ask...yes this will be a shop with flowers...but not just flowers." She stated.

"Alright then but i have just one other question." Sound said. "Yes?" Rose asked.

"What will we put on the shelves?" Sound asked turning around.


"Hmm maybe one row for garden equipment three rows of stuff like curtains and curtain rods....baskets for the smaller shelf......sheets blankets pillows towels.....shower curtains and the rods to go with them and maybe for the last one we put.....I guess kitchen stuff." Rose replied.


"Yea well for now we might as well go home the last thing we need is somepony thinking we are open or worse." Sound said walking out.

"Hmm your right let's go home." Rose replied walking out locking up then following Sound.



__________*Sound and Rose's house 6:18*___________

Rose walked into the kitchen and sighed......Sound had invited Minutte over for the night to have some fun just like old times he said. "And to annoy me to death." She thought.

The laughter of Sound and Minutte was enough for Rose to groan out loudly. "Hey Rose you coming back up?" Sound yelled.

Rose smiled...."maybe it's just the mild headache but I might just have fun." She said silently then walked up the stairs.

Author's Note:

So....how did you guys like.?

I'm glad I could get this chap out quickly and will attempt to get better.

Btw to any critics out there I'm not going for the best just a story to keep people happy.