• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 1,443 Views, 13 Comments

A changed Changeling. - Sylif Daring Doo



Sound Shock was a Changeling sabatour sent to disrupt the defense of canterlot in time for the invasion but he fell in love and abandoned his mission to live his new life.

  • ...
14
 13
 1,443

Very....very early delivery..........also the knuckleheads are back to make things worse

__________*two days after Rose bought the store 2:16*_________

Rose sat down in the hospital waiting room but soon got annoyed.

"Ugg what is taking so long for this it's been over an hour." She said sighing and facehoofed.

A door opened and a doctor walked out of the room and walked towards Rose.

"Ahh......Rose it's time." He said. Rose shuddered as she followed the doctor. "Well.....this is uh......early." She thought.

"Ok then Rose please lie down and we can begin." He said.



_________*meanwhile*__________

Sound and Minutte were running to the hospital when they heard a piercing scream in that direction then they both stumbled and stopped and the two looked at each other. "Rose." They said in unison continuing to run towards the hospital.


After a few minutes of running somepony stood in front of the doors.....the two stopped and look at who it was.

That pony was a Pegasus with a black coat and a silver mane and tail.

"Oh great look Thunderlane I don't have time for this I have to get inside!" Sound yelled. Thunderlane chuckled.

"Your gonna have to get by me and my friends inside first." He stated.

"Minutte get inside and help Rose I'll get this dimwitt." He whispered.

Minutte charged up her horn preparing for a teleport while Sound charged and Thunderlane did the same.

Sound gave Thunderlane a quick uppercut with his left hoof and swiped with his right aiming to disorient the Pegasus.

Thunderlane managed to block the swipe with his left and threw a punch with his right only to receive a double kick from behind.

Sound was confused as Thunderlane just dropped and saw a cyan Pegasus floating behind him. "Dash? what are you doing here?" He asked.

Dash smirked. "Are you going to ask questions or are you going to help your wife? oh and don't worry about him he's out cold...let's go." She said.

Sound nodded and ran inside with Dash just behind her


__________*inside*__________

Minutte appeared inside the hallway then turned around to see two more baddies one being an earth pony and the other a unicorn blocking the way and groaned. "Are you kidding me I mean come on what did we do to you huh?" She huffed.

The earth pony charged while the Unicorn charged up a spell. Minutte countered by firing a blast of unfocused energy at the unicorn hitting him straight in the face breaking his concentration then spun around the earth pony and hit him with a freezing spell.

The unicorn fired a magic blast at Minutte hitting her in the chest causing her to stumble..

"Ok that does it." She thought to herself. Minutte charged up another blast but instead of a light blue aura it was green.

"What the?......you know what I don't care." He said charging forward. Minutte's spell was ready and she knew this but waited till he was closer.

The unicorn believed it was a spell that took a lot of concentration so he fired a blast to break it and kept charging.

Minutte smirked. "Your in range." She stated dodging his blast and firing her own hitting the unicorn right in the face sending him into multiple barrel rolls due to the spells power.

"Stupid just plain stupid." She said continuing on her way.


_________*meanwhile*_________

Dash and Sound ran through a hallway close to Rose's room when two Pegasi showed up.

Sound groaned at this. "Oh come on are you kidding me!" He complained. Dash leaned in next to his ear. "I'll get the one on the right you get the one on the left." She said receiving a nod from Sound.

"Hey Dash if i use some magic...will you tell Twilight?" He whispered. "Normally yes but under the circumstances...no." She replied.

Sound smirked and asked Dash to watch his back for a moment. Dash got ready to fight when the two Pegasi charged and flared their wings as if to intimidate her.

Dash ran forward at the two but just before they were in striking distance of her she turned around and gave the one a powerful double kick sending him backwards but received a punch from the other one.

"Hey Sound I could use some help here." She called. "Ok ok I'm ready anyway....now dodge." He said.

Sound had used an enhancement spell to augment his strength speed and reflexes and charged down the hall with speed so fast that Dash would have to be in the air for and hit the Pegasi thug in the jaw with an uppercut and then finished it with a mighty double kick.

Dash stood back up and saw Sound panting. "Heh that must take a lot out of ya huh?" She teased.

Sound just nodded and continued forward and Dash followed.


Soon after they met up with Minutte outside Rose's room then they went inside.


___________*ten minutes later*__________

A pair of crying foals could be heard from the room indicating it was a success.

After a few minutes the doctor had finished up with the whole operation. "Congratulations Rose you have twins!." He said happily just getting a 'are you serious look' from Rose.

Rose breathed heavily before managing to regain her breath but before she could speak the doctor spoke up.

"You should also know that one is a healthy...Pegasus colt and the other........" He paused.

Sound looked at him curiously. "Yes and what about the other?" He said.

The doctor was just a bit petrified as Sound walked over and saw the two foals..

One was indeed a Pegasus colt and had a green coat and red mane and tail with a slight streak of maroon along the side of them and also had brown eyes.

Sound smiled and grabbed the foals and brought them over to Rose.

"Well Rose look at this." He said showing Rose the other foal getting a smile from her.

The other one was....different from the brother.....in fact it was because the goal ticked after the father....a changeling foal.

"Well this will be an odd family won't it." Sound said. The changeling foal was definitely a filly due to body.....but instead of having all of the holes in her legs she had very pony like legs Blue coat matching mane and tail as her brother exept the colors were reversed red streak and the rest was maroon she also had red eyes.....in fact the only reason the filly could be called a changeling was the small fangs the carapace looking body and the insectoid wings.

The doctor had finally gotten out of his frozen state and blinked seeing Rose moving to stand he walked over. "Rose I would not advise moving....besides you must be exausted after all of this." He said.

Rose just chuckled but soon it turned into an all out laugh. "Oh my..doctor that is funny...very funny.....but I've never felt so..alive!...wahoo!" She cheered but getting a strange look from Sound Minutte the doctor and Dash.

"What?" She asked oblivious to the fact she was in the air.


"Um Rose you might want to look down." Sound suggested.

Rose did just that and her eyes widened but she also felt somthing was on her sides and she looked.

Dash however was shocked because in her vision...she was not sure if it was just her but...Rose had wings!...and they were starting to look corporeal. "Uh guys when did Rose start getting wings?" She asked.

Sound looked closer and started to make out what did look like wings appearing on each of Rose's sides.

The doctor just fainted while Minutte was just plain confused.



___________*one hour later outside the hospital.*__________


Rose was busy looking at her wings in wonder and also checked the foals once in a while.

Dash looked at the town halls clock and saw what time it was. "Oh crap...uh okay guys I have to go and uh....Rose if you ever want some flying lessons and want to know how to take care of your wings better let me know...cause I got to go." Dash said then flew off.

Minutte who was carrying the filly was still confused but not as much anymore because she was still carrying the filly and could figure this out later.




__________*Sound and Rose's house 3:48*___________

Sound opened the door to him and Rose's room and Minutte brought in the Twins then set them down in seperate cribs one being a normal one and the other Sound's old one.

Sound smiled as he locked the windows closed the curtains and pulled Minutte out of the room as he followed.

Minutte and Sound walked down the stairs when Minutte spoke. "Hey Sound remember the beach house party?" She asked.

Sound grinned. "Of course I do I mean you me and Vinyl...heh those were the days." He replied. Minutte just nodded as she walked into the living room followed by Sound.

"Oh hey Sound do you have any ideas?" Rose asked running up to Sound's face now hovering.

"Um ideas for what?" He replied. Rose giggled. "The names for our foals silly I mean come on tell me tell me tell me." She said eagerly.

"Ok how about this....you tell me any ideas you have then I'll do the same." He suggested.

"Hmm ok I got it this is for our daughter.....ok so how about......hmm Aurora." She said.

"Uh ok only one problem that is a pegasu...never mind it's actually pretty good." He replied.


"Ok ok now you name our son." She ordered. "Hmm how about........Ratchet." He said.

Rose clapped her hooves repeatedly. "Yay our foals have names....I'll be outside." She said hastily.



____________*outside*___________

Rose fanned out her wings and took flight. "Whaaaa hoooooo I'm back! Yes!" She cheered.

Rose passed over Dash and decided to work off some energy so she landed and walked up to Dash.

Dash was just sitting on a bench when she saw Rose walk up to her. "Oh hey Rose what's up?" Dash asked.

Rose stopped. "Nothing much....but hey you up for a race?" She asked.


Dash not thinking shook her head once then stopped....then grinned.


"I can't believe I almost said no......alright rookie ill take your challenge." She replied standing up.


Rose grinned as well. "By the way Dash I used to be a pro at this stuff." She said getting ready and recieving a confused look from Dash.

"What do you mean you were an earth pony." She replied.

Rose shook her head and looked at Dash. "I was born a Pegasus dash.......but that is not important....the important thing is.....the real me is back." She stated.


Both Pegasi went silent as they got ready and when Dash said go they both dashed off into the air.

Author's Note:

Not saying anything about the plot......story.....or the past....got it?


But still I hope you like.

Also just so you know the doctor in there is NOT The Doctor from doctor who.