• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 640 Views, 49 Comments

The tales of bad oc land. - Dat Juan Pon3y



today, we gonna murder some fuckers.

  • ...
25
 49
 640

Nobody gives a fuck

Blade. Just fucking Blade. No literally. If you read last chapter, you would know that Blade was actually in tartarus getting brutally fucked my monsters. But they got bored so now a copy of Blade was fucking Blade. So when I say just fucking Blade, I'm serious. ANYWAYS. Blade, after his fifth month in tartarus, killed himself. Not him him, but the other him. You know the one right there that's dead not the one who killed that one but the one who got killed by the one who killed that one.

After killing Blade, Blade went up to the computer and got on a certain site called fimfiction. He messaged Dat Juan Pon3y and begged for another oc to be killed. Dat Juan Pon3y told him okay. I think we all know what is going to happen next. Dis is fo you, Assasinpony you terrible self inserting motherfucker Blade.

Blade went straight up to Zeus and punched that motherfucker in the face. Hard. Zeus didn't give a fuck. He was busy watching Emile Heskey play soccer. Oh sorry, FAIL soccer. Blade was pissed. Blade went to the moon and begged Luna to kill Zeus. Luna didn't give a fuck. Blade brought Princess Celestia back from the dead and begged her to kill Luna. She didn't give a fuck and seemed to be pissed at some certain ponies. Blade fixed the Crystal empire and begged Princess Cadence to kill Princess Celestia. She didn't give a fuck. Blade got Shining Armor drunk and asked him to kill Princess Cadence. He didn't give a fuck did. Blade realized that he needed a new pony to whine and beg to. He went to the evil six and asked them to kill shining armor. They killed him and started a new game of "How many coke bottles can fit in Blades ass"

Afterwards they went back to Canterlot to fuck shit up... again.

Comments ( 1 )

Skyler from rainbow dash and the gate keeper should go next.

Login or register to comment