• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 640 Views, 49 Comments

The tales of bad oc land. - Dat Juan Pon3y



today, we gonna murder some fuckers.

  • ...
25
 49
 640

Dragon trouble.

Blade didn't waste a second. He flew straight up as fast as he could. He heard the sound of the dragon following close behind. Blade suddenly stopped flying and started falling in an attempt to shake the dragon off. It seemed useless as his opponent seemed to be a much better flyer than him.

Blade heard his opponent call out, "Wait! I just wanna talk to you!" Blade had heard that same line many many times before. And they had been all lies. Those memories brought a sense of rage to Blade and he found himself reaching for his weapons. He didn't want to engage in combat, not in the view anypony at least. He wildly turned and flew straight for the forest.

After a couple minutes of flying above the forest, Blade saw a cave below him in the side of a mountain. He dove straight for it, gaining much more speed than he anticipated. He tried to slow but it was too late. He crashed into the cave floor and slid until he hit a wall. Blade clenched his jaw and tried to stand, only to fall to the ground. He faintly heard the dragon enter the cave.

"Are you okay? It looked like you crashed pretty hard." Blade only faintly heard the dragon speak before he blacked out. Spike just looked at the pony on the cave floor trying to think of what he should do. He decided to make sure he didn't have any broken bones or anything first, which to Spikes luck he didn't. After that Spike picked him up and carried him over his shoulder as he flew back to Ponyville. He was surprisingly heavy for a pegasus. Halfway through the flight Blade woke up. Spike tried to say hello which earned him a kick to the face. He grabbed his face and let go of Blade, who flew away in a very quick like fashion. "Not again," Spike said as he flew towards Blade.

Blade was already plenty far from Spike when he tried to go back to the cave. It was getting darker so he would need to get there fast. His headache hurt a lot worse when he was flying, but all that mattered to him right now was escaping. He couldn't let that dragon get to him. After all, that dragon was from the the rulers army. Probably a new recruit trying to get a higher rank or earn honor or something like that. He knew the minute he caught him he would either kill him or take him back to the ruler. Blade finally found the cave and hurried inside only to find himself pulling his weapons out. In front of him was another dragon, along with two unicorns, and boy did they look angry.

Author's Note:

I just can't wait to see all of your comments about chapter three. /)^-^(\