• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 640 Views, 49 Comments

The tales of bad oc land. - Dat Juan Pon3y



today, we gonna murder some fuckers.

  • ...
25
 49
 640

ITS HESKEY TIME

MEANWHILE IN A PLACE oh for fucks sake i'm on a schedule here just read yo damn story




Twilight Sparkle and her friends were teleporting to bad OC land when she got distracted and they ended up in a new realm. A FIFA14 realm. Before any of them could ask any questions a loud whistle went off and there was a bunch of strange creatures running after a ball. Before long, they heard a voice without a body shout, "ITS HESKEY TIME!" They then proceeded to hear a song that made absolutely no sense.

After the end of the song which Twilight could find absolutely no books about, they finally teleported to bad oc land to find the one and only worst oc in the world, THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCKERS, THE GUY WHO SHOULDVE CHOOSEN MORE WISELY ABOUT MAKING A GOD DAMNED OP ALICORN, YEA THATS RIGHT, BLADE. just. fucking. blade.

i just can't even.. this, oh my god/ i am running out of ideas. Well fuck. well there does have to be a slaughter of some sort per chapter so

BLADE SUMMONED ZEUS, BUT DAMN WAS THAT NIGGA PISSED. ZEUS AS YOU ALL KNOW IS GAY SO HE DRAGGED BLADE THAT MOTHER FUCKER DOWN TO TARTARUS TO FOREVER BE RAPED BY FAT MONSTERS WITH MICROSCOPIC DICKS. NOT MICROSCOPIC ENOUGH NOT TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING BUT JUST ENOUGH TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. YOU KNOW LIKE THE WORST SIZE POSSIBLE. OKAY I'M JUST GONNA TURN MY CAPS off and stop typing now.