• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 2,735 Views, 16 Comments

Spina Scenarios - Thebravenorse



Short Spina scenarios written by me! All under or just above 1,000 words!

  • ...
7
 16
 2,735

Love Soup {Romance/Comedy}

Spina Scenarios
Scenario Two:
Love Soup

At that moment Princess Luna lay in a hospital bed, sick, with a case of the flu.

There was a knock at the hospital rooms door.

"C-Come.. *Cough*.. in" said Luna, weakly.

As on command, the door opened and in walked a little dragon. That dragon was Spike. He smiled at the surprised Princess and climbed onto her bed, with a bowl in his claws.

Luna raised an eyebrow.

"Twilight's assistant why are you here?" asked Luna.

Spike sat the bowl down and twilled his thumps.

"Well... when I heard that you were sick I wanted to come up and check on you" Spike picked up the bowl and took off the top. "Here. I made you some soup".

Spike handed Luna the bowl, which she grabbed with her hoofs. She looked down at the bowl and then back to the small drake. A small blush adorning her cheeks.

"You came all the way from Ponyville, just to give us some soup?" Spike nodded and she shyly smiled. "That's one of the sweetest things anypony has ever done for us".

It was Spikes turn to blush. He rubbed the back of his head, nervously.

"W-Well I hope that you feel better soon" Spike hopped off the bed. "I'll see you latter...".

But before Spike could opened the door, Luna used her magic to place the dragon back onto the bed. Spike eyes widened when Luna's lips connected with his cheek.

Pulling away, Luna smiled, with her eyes lowered.

"A knight dose not go on a long quest, and gets noting in return" She kissed his other cheek, making the poor drakes face turned dark red. "As your reward, we Princess Luna, bestow a kiss upon thy lips".

Luna giggled and pulled Spike into a loving kiss. Spike was shocked and very confused, but soon melted into the passionate embrace. Luna moaned when he started kissing back.

This time pulling away, Luna gasped with fear.

"We... hope that we did not get you sick as well" said Luna, with worry.

Spike blinked, but grinned.

"That's fine if you did, because that would only mean I could see you again soon".

Luna giggled.

"Touche young drake" Luna went back for another kiss. "Touche indeed..."

* * *

Princess Celestia trotted through the hospital hallways, until she came upon her sisters room.

Celestia opened the door with her magic, and trotted inside. The entire room was dark, so she turned on the lights.

"Sister, I have brought you some soup-" her words trailed off upon seeing the site before her eyes.

There in Luna's bed was Twilight's assistant, cuddling next to her sister. The baby drake was fast asleep, but Luna looked up from her new drake-friend and into the eyes of her sister.

Luna smiled.

"Thank you so much dear sister..." She kissed Spikes forehead. "But our dear Spike has already brought us some..."

The End

Comments ( 10 )

Now that was nice. Can't wait to see more.

Dawww they are cut together that I'll say.

4794205 wierd question but I am a boy (dont exactly know why I answered this)

4803804 cool glad to see a fan also have you ever read total pony magic island it's a crossover of total drama island it's a fun story

~Lance blazer

Good story bro.

well we can definitely tell what happened lol:rainbowlaugh:

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO LUNA X SPIKE IS SO CUTEBUT SO IS EMBER X SPIKE HEEELLLPPP MEEEEEEEE

Wished got to see more Spike X Luna scenarios here.

Certainly a interesting ship I am into the most.

Login or register to comment