• Published 10th Jul 2014
  • 4,077 Views, 200 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Frozen Skies - Relentless



Two stranded Enclave pegasi need to find a way to survive in Equestria's frozen North, with ponies, circumstances, and the very environment very much set against them.

Comments ( 13 )

Well this was a very pleasant surprise to return home to, another great chapter of my favorite Fallout Equestria story. Bravo. :twilightsmile:

Woo!

Amazing chapter as always, keeping the reader's blood pumping.

Hard to believe it's been quite a handful of years already, but this journey has been a blast so far.

I do hope the book club allows for insights and feedback, and hopefully the other readers will follow suit on this chapter soon!

The multi view points didn't bother me. The breaks where well positioned. As allways a very pleasant read.

So her father was also likely marooned on the surface with two other Enclave soldiers. I would imagine that Havoc would of stayed on the surface at minimum to avoid disgracing his family and thus keeping Snap safe from backlash. I'd guess one of the two returned to the Enclave only to be killed for the mission's failure. I would hope he's a good guy effectively just trying to live out the rest of his days in exile nowadays. Though his "reunion" with Fade should be very interesting to say the least.

RIP frozen Enclave guy

I enjoyed the new chapter, can't wait to read the next one.

10090429
Hello Wandering Zebra, fort I must say thank you for starting to read our story! It always nice to see someone enjoying our work.

As for the scene in question for your last comment, you're definitely not 'snowflake' or any other such non-sense. That whole section with the first Raiders has been a sore point over the years here, and when edits do happen we'll be taking a very close look at it. Relentless and I both have very full schedules these days though so I don't know when that will happen, but it is planned and your concerns are not being glossed over.

I hope you continue to enjoy our story though! Your comments are wonderful to see!

10099081
For some reason I never noticed this reply until now :/.

But thank you, I was super worried that you might be 'those' types of people (personal experience and what not). I'm glad that my feedback has been useful.

Will have to add, I'm really impressed that this story is based off an FoE PnP game that didn't fall apart (at least, from what I've heard)

Is this story still being written or is it on hauitus?

10388977
It's still being worked on! Though life has largely tried to intervene with the process these days!

Glad to know that it's still being worked on. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Nice story so far! Can’t wait to see updates to it.

I know it's been 3 1/2 years since the last update. But I just wanted to say that I loved your story and I'm really hoping that we'll see an update sometime in the future.

11248136
Will he come back? I wanna learn as much about the frozen north as possible

Login or register to comment