• Published 25th May 2014
  • 3,041 Views, 43 Comments

Button's secret admirer - djpon5



Button Mash has been in love with Sweetie Belle since the first day he met her. \But there is another filly who feels the same way about button as he does for Sweetie. But when this filly comes forward Button abandons Sweetie how will she take this?

  • ...
9
 43
 3,041

Epilogue

"Button! Hurry up!" Sweetie yelled through the window above.


"I'm moving as fast as I can you know! And it wouldn't kill you to help would it?" He called back as he hefted two cardboard boxes onto his back.


"Well.....take your time!" She says pullin her head back inside the apartment. She smiled gleefully at the boxes stacked around them. Most of them were marked as fragile, well......her stuff was marked fragile, and it greatly outnumbered the amount of boxes Button had. It had been about ten years since that night outside the boutique. Since then Button and sweetie had been dating happily. It was only a year ago that Button made the comment of getting an apartment to themselves, and after acquiring the money they immediately rented out the apartment which was located near the center of town. Sweetie used her magic to begin organizing the boxes by owner. As she finished she began to move the furniture around the room, placing it as she saw fit. She smiled as she finished and stood back to admire the room. As she sat on the couch there was a knock at the door. She trotted to the door and opened it to find Diamond tiara and Silver Spoon.


"Oh hello....what are you two doing here?" She asked slightly confused at their sudden arrival.


"Well we heard you got a new place and we thought we would bring you something." Diamond tiara said smiling and holding up a picture frame to her which sweetie took hold of with her magic. In the frame was a group picture. The picture was from when she was about 15, she sat at the front with buttons forehoove draped around her neck. Applebloom was off to the left side with her head resting on the side of sweeties face. Scootaloo was hovering over sweetie upside down and waving happily, and directly behind button and Applebloom were silver spoon and Diamond Tiara. Sweetie smiled at the picture and jumped onto Diamond tiara and have her strong hug.


"Thanks girls....." she says smiling at the two.


"It was all Dimond tiara's idea." Silver spoon says nudging Diamond Tiara.


"Well it was her that made the frame and dug up that picture." Diamond tiara says nuzzling Silver Spoon. The two had been together for almost 7 years now, and since that night all those years ago, they had both become close friends of sweets bell and the other girls. The Cutie mark crusaders had been disbanded years ago after the group found thier talent for helping other fillies and colts discover the meaning of thier own cutie marks. Button had found his talent as well. His talent was of course playing video games which sweetie found quite expected. Sweetie bell gently levitated the picture to the coffee table and set it down facing the couch.


"So did you two want to come in? We can watch button try and carry boxes up the stairs." She laughs as a crash is heard below followed by button yelling." I'm ok!" They laugh and take up her offer. They each sit around the couch and chairs talking about their current careers and interests all while laughing every time button cursed or, more often than cursing, fall down the stairs. Sweetie belle signed and stared down at the framed picture and sunlight reflected off the surface. Life was good.


THE END.

Author's Note:

I thought I'd give you a resolution guys. And please can I get some ideas for stories you wanna see done? Leave a comment stating the ship and I'll see about doing it. Also comment if you want it to be clop because I do that sometimes! This is Djpon5 signing off buttons secret admirer for good!

Comments ( 4 )

Since when can Diamond Tiara levitate anything? She isn't a unicorn.

DT is an earth pony.

8359164
i have not read the story yet and this tells me it will be random and strange as fuck!

Login or register to comment