• Published 25th May 2014
  • 3,042 Views, 43 Comments

Button's secret admirer - djpon5



Button Mash has been in love with Sweetie Belle since the first day he met her. \But there is another filly who feels the same way about button as he does for Sweetie. But when this filly comes forward Button abandons Sweetie how will she take this?

  • ...
9
 43
 3,042

Right or wrong

Sweetie sat on her bed staring at the delicate tiara in her hooves. She couldn't believe that Scootaloo and Apple bloom had done. she knew now that she had an important decision to make. Could she really deny Button happiness because of her own selfish desires? But the real question was would she? Was this right or wrong?

"So what do you wanna do now?" Apple bloom Asks with a curious expression.

Sweetie turns to you, the reader."Should I go through with this? Or should I let him be happy?" she asks with an unsure expression.

Author's Note:

Please don't think I'm trying to be lazy on this cause I'm not I want the readers opinion on her choice. whichever choice has the most comment I will do first. the other choice I will do next so you can have two endings. whichever wins the vote I will have done within two days so leave a comment and make sure you click that like button! Be sure to check out my other story too! I really need the support on that story and I promise to make it a good series as long as I get positive comments and likes so click that like button on In the end!