• Published 21st May 2014
  • 2,557 Views, 21 Comments

New Experiences - Sai-guy



A mare and her husband have a strange, interesting day, one that they both find highly enjoyable. Sometimes, stepping into somepony else's horseshoes can be a fun thing.

  • ...
7
 21
 2,557
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

4520814
Why thank you, kind sir. I'm glad you're liking the story too. As far as I'm concerned, the sex is a part of their story, but it's not the entire point; I like for it to explore who they are and how they feel for one another. It's a high-intensity scene, much like a battle, and like a fight, it can help bring out a character's true colors, I think. As with any form of characterization, it deserves to be done well, and that quality is something for which I strive.

Good job on this. It was really confusing reading the 'he' or 'she', 'him' or 'her' right after the switch, but I got used to it. Regardless, I enjoyed the story!

4585004
Thanks! And guess what—the direct sequel comes out today! I'll be putting it up once more people are online, and I hope you check that out too!

Login or register to comment