• Published 20th May 2014
  • 1,307 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode V: Revenge of the Dark Side - sonicdash123



Ever since the battle of the Crystal Empire, a dark unicorn named Malgus escaped from the Equestrian Empire and has started a war against them.

  • ...
27
 9
 1,307

Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed

Celestia, Luna, and Twilight were in the bed chambers as they discussed what happened. "So you're saying that he learned long levity and he didn't tell me?" Twilight asked.

"Yes," Celestia said.

"Ever since he had his hoof cut off by his father, he requested us to teach him long levity in order that he can never get hurt of get killed," Luna explained.

"So now that he is immortal, he...he is like us but different, right?"

"Starswirl the Bearded once learned it as well. Until now," Celestia said.

"What happened?"

"He decided to give it up after the war against the Lunar Republic ended," Luna said.

"So what happens now?" Celestia asked. "We have defeated Malgus and his forces.

"Well, I guess I should head back to Charming Thunder. He might be wondering where I went." Twilight then exited the chambers and walked through the hallway as some soldiers marched through the hall.

---------------------

Charming Thunder was with R4 repairing Roeoss' Mantis patrol craft. R4's claw reached for a tool and handed it to Charming Thunder. It then beeped as he worked on a power converter. "Alright," Charming Thunder said. "That did it. Come on, R4. Lets go back to the others." R4 beeped a reply as it followed him out of the ship. Along the way, he saw Twilight heading his way as he walked to his interceptor and sat on the wing of the ship. "Hey, honey."

"Hi," Twilight said. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you learned long levity? You almost scared me when you almost got killed by Malgus."

"I was going to tell you when you came back from that discussion with my aunts."

"Please don't scare me like that ever again."

"I promise. Nothing will ever happen to me when you are around." Twilight slightly blushed as she walked closer to him and pressed her lips to his.

---------------------

Charming Thunder visited the grave of his father at the Crystal Empire as a celebration was going on. He levitated some flowers and placed them in front of the tombstone. "Hey, dad," Charming Thunder said as he sat down. "I just want to let you know that I met my mom a couple of days ago and explored the temple of the Crystal Knights. Then, this war happened and I had to stop a unicorn named Malgus. But now it has ended so soon and everypony in town is celebrating. If you can hear me, I just wish that I can see you again." He took a few moments of silence as the wind blew in his mane and tail. "Well, goodbye, father." He then walked away from Sombra's tomb and returned to the celebration that was going on at the Crystal Empire. A ghostly figure of Sombra appeared as he stood next to his tomb.

Sombra smiled as he said, "I will always be with you, my son." He then faded away as Charming Thunder exited the graveyard and returned to the castle to visit Cadence.

---------------------

Charming Thunder stood at the castle overview as he watched the soldiers march into a transport. The transport then lifted off the ground and flew to the direction where Ponyvile is. Cadence walked up next to him and watched as well. He then looked at the town as the crystal ponies walked in the streets of the city with smiles on their faces. "You should be proud for what you did," Cadence said. "You once again saved lives at Canterlot."

"Yeah," Charming Thunder said. "But would my father be proud."

"I'm sure that he is right now." Cadence placed a hoof on his shoulder as she continued. "He was a colt that was once a hero of Equestria then everpony's fear. But now that hewas redeemed by you alone, he can finally rest in peace. You are becoming more like him but less...dark."

Charming Thunder then gave Cadence a tight hug as he said, "Thank you. You are the best sister I could ever ask for. Even if I never knew about my family." They then walked inside as ships flew over the crystal kingdom and the Star Destroyer along with the squadron of fighters. Cadence levitated a tea cup and tea pot and poured a cup for herself and Charming Thunder.

"How was your visit at your father's grave?"

"It was fine. I just told him about the event that happened today. I also told him that I miss him so much."

"Then what?" Cadence said as she took a sip from her cup.

"That was it. I just left some flowers for him and left. You know, when the war against the Lunar Republic ended and during the celebration, I did see the spirit of my father."

"You did?"

"Yes. I don't know how though."

"Amazing." Charming Thunder then stood up and began to walk to the door.

"I have to head back to Twilight. You know how she is whenever I'm gone for a long time."

"Completely. I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah." Charming Thunder waved as he left the room. He then walked across the bridge of the landing pad with his interceptor. R4 beeped as he got in the ship. "Don't worry, R4. We're going." The engines started running then the ship lifted off of the ground. The ship then flew off like a lightning bolt and headed back to Ponyvile.

Comments ( 1 )

4421205 Well I appreciate a friend helping a friend, thats nice. But I have someone in reality who is practically a brother to me, and I dont turn a blind eye to his mistakes, in fact we like to have a good laugh at our mistakes. It seems like this author also deleted that guys comment because he was trying to get the author to stop pushing these stories. Actually, no; Im not even going to try. 4421044 Your clearly the kind of author with an ego that wont let you see how others see your stories.

Login or register to comment