• ...
9
 78
 5,551

Episode 9 - Elements of Harmony!

***Due to Lightning being on vacation, I Joshua Meltzer (iambored203), will be writing this episode and possible future episodes per request of her good friend***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On their way to Canterlot they passed by some oddly colored clouds. Happy decided to fly over to them to take a closer look at them and noticed that the clouds were fluffy and a cotton candy pink.

“Cotton Candy clouds?”Happy asked Twilight with a confused look on his face.

“Yes, they’re a result of Discord’s chaos affecting the area. There are also roads turning to soap, rabbits gaining tall legs and stampeding around, and then there are floating buildings along with explosive chocolate milk.” She responded as Happy flew back to the carriage. Natsu (Discord’s body), Erza, Lucy and Grey gave them a strange and confused look as they all simultaneously thought: “This Discord guy really is annoying.”
“You’re telling me you can make chocolate milk explosive?” Lucy asked next. Only to be replied by the mane six with a simple nod.

The rest of the ride was quiet despite Natsu (Discords’ body) being motion sick which happened to follow him into Discord’s body as well. When they finally landed at Canterlot, They were greeted by more royal guards who would have gave confused looks at the Fairy Tail wizards for their strange bodies. But, they soon gave frightened looks when they saw that Discord was walking with them and not trying anything. As they passed by the gates to the palace, they maintained dead-serious look on their faces. After what seemed like a century long hallway, they finally reached Celestia and Luna’s throne.

“I’m guessing you’re here to get your body back?” Celestia asked Natsu before they could even speak.

“H-how did you know?” Natsu replied.

“I guess we can’t hide it any longer than.” Celestia continued.

“What do you mean?” Asked Natsu.

“You see… Alicorns can read other ponies’ minds. Think of it as a mind reading spell if it helps any.” She added.

“Wow! That’s Awesome!” Natsu replied almost forgetting why he was here in the first place.

“Yes indeed. Now… Do you happen to have any way of getting Natsu back in his own body?” Grey added on to Natsu’s statement.

“I can… But only with the elements of harmony. Once you find those, bring them to me and I will be able to switch you back into your original body.” Celestia answered.

“So if we find these…. Elements of… Harmony… We can get Natsu back into his own body?” Lucy asked to confirm the princess’s statement.

“Yes… And there’s not much time to do so… Please hurry.” The Princess said before nodding them out of the room to start their search for the Elements of Harmony.

As they were leaving, Twilight spoke up in a bit of confusion.

“I’ve never seen the Princess this distraught before in my life… And I’ve known her almost more than her guards.”

“Wow… This must be one really bad problem.” Lucy replied. She only got a simple nod in return. As they passed the front gates to the palace they stopped.

“We should split up to cover more ground.” Erza proclaimed to the group of ponies and wizards.

“B-but the last time we split up…” Fluttershy started.

“Shh… Discord can’t do as much as he could before now that he’s in Natsu’s body.” Grey continued. Natsu suddenly twitched at Grey’s comment.

“WHAT DID YOU CALL MY BODY!?” Natsu asked furiously.

“N-nothing… I meant that he can’t use his magic in it.” Grey said.

“You better mean it.” Natsu said with a angry tone in his voice, but more calmed down.

“Don’t you worry… You two will have plenty of time to challenge each other when we get back.” Lucy said just before Grey got another one of his urges to strip in public.

“Grey your clothes!” Erza said to the oblivious Grey who immediately got his clothes back on embarrassed slightly.

“S-sorry ‘bout that…” Grey apologized.

“Ah’m never gonnage’ the whole deal with clothin’ where they’re from.” Applejack said questioningly.

“Neither will I, darling.” Rarity agreed.

“As I was saying… We should probably split up into two teams… I was thinking Lucy, me, Rainbow, Pinkie Pie and Applejack go search the south part of town, while Grey, Natsu, Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy search the Northern end of town.” They all nodded and then got into their respective teams.

“Okay… IM ALL FIRED UP!!! LET’S FIND THOSE ELEMENTS!!!” Natsu yelled getting everypony’s attention within their vicinity. This made grey face palm really bad.

“Ugh…. Sometimes you get almost too fired up” Grey replied sarcastically. Both Twilight and Rarity sighed.

“I don’t think I’m ever going to understand those two.” Twilight said in a half joking manner. Rarity giggled at that and they went up to a Rarity’s boutique to see if Discord hid them there. It was the perfect place to hide jewelry, Rarity thought…

“Hmmmm… Something’s not right here guys… Guys?” Rarity looked but saw no one else in her boutique but a mess of clothing and cloth everywhere.

“OH MY STARS DARLING!!!WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?” She gasped shocked and overwhelmed at the sight before her. But just then, a manikin turned to her and started to speak.

“Oh boo hoo… Is wittlewawity upset that her fwiends trashed her shop?” It said mockingly, only making her gasp a second time.

“Why they’d never! Oh the AUDACITY you have is outstanding! My friends would never trash my store!” Rarity spat back, still shocked at the mannequin claim.

“Oh but you see… I watched it all happen too… They started by tossing your gems and jewels everywhere then tearing up your work and then finally… Ruining the cloth so you can’t fix it!”

“No…. No! They’d never do such a thing…. Would they?” Rarity began to turn a light grey as she pondered through her thoughts, asking herself if her friends would do such a thing.

Comments ( 44 )

405882
Will that explains it :ajsleepy:

there needs to be more fairy tail crossovers!

From what episode of Fairy Tail does this 'start'. I don't want to end up reading spoilers on episodes I haven't watched yet.

488254 Somewhere between the end of The mission in Edolas... Or something...

492830 you know, before they went in, imagine 6 weeks before they got sucked in edolas.

Ooooo this is getting so good here keep going I want toe READ SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

697407 I better research on more about Fairy Tail.... And I mean... MOAR~! :flutterrage:

697728YES MORE OF IT DAMMIT MORE!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:oh can you help me with a name for Nastu, but a girl version because I'm planning on making a story with him as well.

697798 What about Naru...

697805Hmm it sounds a little like a guy at first hmm

698027 check out (Love Hina) Naru is a common Girl names.

698082Oh damn I forgot about that hahaha I'll use that name then thanks:eeyup::twilightsmile:

Here we go again that's it turning grey color isn't going to happen in mah story

Given that the Elements of Harmony have experienced Discord's influence, Rarity (and the others) should be able to resist his attempts at manipulating their minds.

I don't know why but I wanna see natsu teaching spike to use fire magic and maybe if he fights discord he like loses control over it or something,

“I’m guessing you’re here to get your body back?” Celestia asked Natsu before they could even speak.
“H-how did you know?” Natsu replied.
“I guess we can’t hide it any longer than.” Celestia continued.

This is such BS. She is more than a 1000 years old and this happens? da fuq. You need a proof-reader cause that was just horrible. And if you already have one get a better one, also there is quite a lot of spelling errors and the plot is meh. Overall it needs to be re-done because as it is i can only give it a thumbs down.

3455057 I wish i could but i barely have enough time to read and comment on fics. There are groups however that you can look for a proof-reader through. Here and here

3455391 thanks... lets see if someone can help me here~

Even though I love the idea of this, I have to be honest. in comparison to Turnabout Storm the quality is not quite as good. furthermore the characterization of the Fairy Tail characters is quite off.

4232175 would love to but would like to know how

4232295 Edit and addition... This was one of my almost-forgotten project since' I'm working on something else Would you be so kindly to edit these? or perhaps add a chapter or two?

4232302 would love to, I need to do something to break my writers block anyway. In fact, I think I know someone who could help even more! someone I just discovered! I'm going to ask them if they are free.

4232311 Thanks... I really need to get this on going again... But in truth, I'm really busy nowadays~

Comment posted by New Dawn deleted May 22nd, 2014

MOREEE!! I've been a HUGGEEE Fairy Tail fan since... last year I think but still seeing a good Fairy Tail fic, It makes me cry tears of joy :fluttercry: but still through this entire fic I was like: :facehoof::facehoof::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::facehoof::facehoof::trollestia::trollestia::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::yay:

P.S seriously... Where did discord learn that kind of magic?

4430877 but I need an editor! :pinkiesad2: plus someone who can continue this with me~ :applecry:

dun dun dun. sooooooooooo scared. :ajbemused:

5046812 Will you help!? :pinkiehappy: You're free to copy and edit the other chapters if you wish so... Or you can tell me which story you want to help with... please please please!!!:pinkiehappy:

5058523 I would be honored. I will start working with chapter 1 now. I am in a group for editors btw.:twilightsmile:

4433222 I can help continue this. I don't have the best in descriptive words but I know a bit about fairy tail.

5270549 Please do! You can write the continuation then send it to me... Edit it, then pass it... The credit will go to you of course, but the editing is for someone else... Either way, your name will appear as the one who wrote it :twilightsmile: Thank you in advance~

5280559 You're welcome! Im not really availble any time recenetly... but I can do it in spare time!

5287662 I'll take a look at the continuation once you're good to go then, in the mean time... I may need to edit some stuff on the current chapters... hopefully it's going to be good from now on, thank you very much... I really appreciate this~

5298946 Aw, You're welcome! I'll PM you when I'm available.

5342107 what conversations? :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment