• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 1,090 Views, 32 Comments

Twilight Wants a Chocolate Bar. - Muffinz 4 Life



Twilight wants a chocolate bar. And she is willing to do anything to get it.

  • ...
6
 32
 1,090

Epilogue: Happily ever after. (short)

Twilight trotted upstairs while happily munching on a chocolate bar. As she reached her bed...something caught her by surprise.

On her bed there was...no, NO FREAKING WAY!!! A pile of chocolate bars awaited her on the top of her bed. There was a note left next to the huge pile of chocolate saying:

Eat up Twilight.
Singed,
Princess Celestia

OOOHMMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---


So readers...that's how our story ends. Spike was sent to prison for not pleasing your highness. Ponyville grocery was eventually sued. And Twilight Sparkle, was never the same again. She made a holiday called: Chocolate Day. Which was every day. The way you celebrated was you gave Princess Twilight Sparkle chocolate bars. If you didn't, you were sent to execution.

So how am I suppose to end this? Oh, here's a good one:

And everypony lived happily ever after.


(and by everypony I mean Twilight Sparkle.)

Author's Note:

Note that this was one of my earlier stories. The rest of them were pretty terrible, so I removed them from Fimfiction. The only reason this is still up is because it has mostly positive feedback. So anyway, this is not my best work. You have been warned...

Comments ( 6 )

Yay for chocolate :rainbowlaugh:

4225143 Ummm...could you point out where that was...?:unsuresweetie:

How much time did you put into writing this?

4786657 This is not meant to be taken seriously... at all. Besides, you can see in the description that it's definitely not my best work. *hides behind chair*

i am dissapointed at the lack of... humans?

Login or register to comment