• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 670 Views, 20 Comments

What Am I Doing Right? - OC Beats



He wants to be evil, he tries to be evil and bad, but for some reason he can't. Things just get better and it makes him even madder than before. He tries to kidnap Celestia, but it seems like he can't even do that right.

  • ...
1
 20
 670

A Simple Plan With A Bad Outcome

His eyes started to open. The bright light from the window blinding him as he opened his eyes. He sat up holding his head.

"Ow! My head. What happened last night?" he asked himself. He looked around the unfamiliar surroundings and noticed he was in a bed. Alone. It then hit him. "Oh yeah! The one night stand with Berry!" he said with a chuckle. "Say, where is she?" He looked to the small table next to him and found a note. "Gone to work. I left you some food in the kitchen. -Berry." he said, reading the note out loud. "Huh, she was the first one to leave. Wait... that means I was the one night stand!?" He hung his head in shame. "You see, this is what I was talking about Berry!" he said to no one. He got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. He found the plate of muffins with a single note saying 'Here's your food.' "Wow Berry. You sure do know how to make someone feel at home." he said sarcastically. He ate his muffins and walked out of the house, locking the door behind him.

On his way to town, a royal guard pushed him aside. "Hey! What the hell man?" The guard said nothing as he passed. A second later, there was a carriage pulled by two guards. In the carriage was non other than Princess Celestia. She made the guards stop in front of him and looked down.

"Oh my, I'm am sorry for the rudeness. I saw him push you down. Here why don't you get on and take a ride with me." she said holding a hoof out to the stallion. He gave her a raised eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Why yes! Are you coming or not?" she said with a smile.Her smile seemed off, but he ignored that and gladly came aboard. While sitting next to her, the strangest thought popped into his head. What if Celestia was gone? What if she were kidnapped and couldn't be found? He smiled and agreed with his sick brain to do the nasty deed. He looked at Celestia with a smile and asked a question that caught her off guard.

"Hey Princess, can I get a royal tour of the castle?" he asked nervously. He thought that if he were alone with her, it would make his plan easier. She looked to him and smiled.

"Why of course!" She then turned to the guards who were pulling the cart. "To the castle please." They nodded in agreement and did as they were told.

The castle was bigger than it looked. His mouth was hung open from shock. Celestia guided him to the first room. He kept walking as she gave a lecture about the castle, but he couldn't care less. He wanted to kidnap her and make her suffer. He looked around to see if he could use anything, but all he saw was a bunch of old antiques. He finally spotted a big sack lying near the kitchen. He used his magic and quickly ran behind her.

"And here you can see... Huh, what are you... NO!" She screamed as he tied her up and put the large Alicorn in the bag. He bounced with excitement, knowing that he had beaten his curse.

"YES! I did it! I fucking did it! I beat the stupid curse!I finally did a bad deed!" He quickly noticed what he had done and realized the guards will be there soon to get him. "Better get out of here, and fast!" He ran out the door of the castle with the now bagged Celestia behind him.


He threw the bag into an abandoned room and slammed the door shut.He walked over to the bag and was untying it with his magic.

"OK, Princess. I left a note saying where they can find you so they will be here soon. Just answer my one question and I'll let you go. Got it?" Before he could take off the bag, the door slammed open and the elements of harmony ran in. Shocked and scared, he moved aside. Twilight flew next to him and said something he never expected.

"He did it! He stopped the invasion! He caught Queen Chrysalis!" Confused he took the magic off the princess and saw that he had not stolen Celestia, but stole Queen Chrysalis! His mind was at a blank. Then, to make things worse, the REAL Princess Celestia walked in. She walked over to the confused and angry unicorn and thanked him.

"Thank you so much. You have saved Equestria from another take over from this nasty villain. Your bravery will not go unrewarded."

"No, no, no! Please, no rewards!" he yelled, waving his hooves to testify. Celestia simply smiled.

"Nonsense. You need to be rewarded! Meet us in town hall tomorrow evening for a special announcement." With that, she walked out. Three guards picked up the nabbed Chrysalis and carried her away. Before leaving she turned to the mad unicorn and gave him a chuckle.

"Nice work, moron."




"That's why I here by dedicate this statue in your honor!" She pulled the curtain off the large statue behind them. All the ponies in the crowd cheered and stomped their hooves. He felt sick, and seeing the statue only made him worse. He wanted to vomit. He wanted to leave and pretend this all never happened.The only thing that was running through his mind, was how this could have happened. How? "So my brave new hero, what is your name?" He really didn't want to answer it, but after dealing with his pathetic life so far, he gave up. He decided to just give in and let what ever happens happen. She started to grow impatient. "So, what's your name? We need to put it on the plaque." He took a deep breathe and looked her in the eyes.

"Dumbfound. Dumbfound Luck." he said, hating himself.

Comments ( 16 )

Oh my god please tell me that is not his name this is crazy to danm perfect lol

4260386
:rainbowlaugh: Took me forever to come up with that! LOL

4260431 please tell me there will be moreof dumbfound luck. :rainbowlaugh:

I await more...

My creative flow (the hobo tied up in my attic) is working again because of you. Thank you.

And good luck trying to be evil, Dumbfound Luck, "Once you go bad, you never go back, baby!"

~AnimatedGamer

i thought this was pretty funny i think you should do a sequel when he ends up talking to discord who tells him if doing bad becomes good then he should do good so it becomes bad because with with this concept he would become the greatest villain

4260466
Really?:rainbowderp: :pinkiegasp::derpyderp2: You like Dumbfound? Wow! Well, if people like him, then maybe. Yeah, I can make more in the near future. Give him cameos in other stories! Glad you like him! Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

4264974 yes please he was just to funny.

4260818 :rainbowderp:Oh... my... CELESTIA! That would be cool! I might do something like that! To be honest, I never planned on making a sequel. I will have to get Bloody Conflictions kind of done with a new chapter and the other ideas clopping in my head out here. (Not clop fics. Ignore I said clopping:facehoof:) It will be a while before I can do the sequel though. Thank you!

4264988
OK! WOW! I would love to make more. Also, if you don't mind, give this author a like or two. :raritywink::raritywink: 4217474 (Follow Focus helped me with this and gave me the idea for this story)

YB

:rainbowderp:
:rainbowkiss:
:rainbowlaugh:

Got to admit, I sure didn't expect this. That was worth the wait, have an upvote :pinkiehappy:

Short, poor sentence structure, WAY too rushed, very very short, but yet. . . . but yet. . . . . the concept and idea was SOOOOOO amazing that it actually over rides EVERYTHING! :pinkiehappy: I was hating it at first thinking "This is soooo poor, I mean what the hell?! :twilightangry2: " but then after I finished it, I was like " :rainbowderp: whoa!" I was a little bumbstruct. If you improved your writing style (Like, a lot) I can see you getting onto Equestria daily with this story concept, I mean it! :ajsmug: Not trying to insult, just trying to help you improve, because with this. . . I strongly believe you can make it to Equestria Daily. This is a large diamond, just covered in dirt, mud, dust, and needs to be trimmed down so it can shine beautifully! :twilightsmile: after all of this, I still favorited and liked it

4336193 :pinkiehappy: Thank you for reading it! I know it was a bit rushed, but it was a random and one shoter. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the complement!:derpytongue2:

4336737 no compliment, it is the truth. I mean it, work on homing you skills and this concept will take you to Equestria Daily, I am sure of it :twilightsmile:

Well if everything he tries to do bad ends up good, just try to do something good and it will end up bad.

Login or register to comment