• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 9,105 Views, 488 Comments

The Masked Face of Fear - rikusorasephiroth



When the world was young and gods and monsters roamed the land, he was already old. I just look like him and have his power...in Equestria. How fun.

Comments ( 23 )

Huh. One of the older Displaced stories is active again. Is the reason for how slow they are coming out the switch between the past and present? Because if it is, then condense the past segments into a single chapter, post it, then move on with the story, otherwise, you won't get it past what I have been thinking of as the first two months since his release.

yay its active again.

You're alive!
Xerces makes his first appearance!
Woot!

Whoop. Pretty good story so far. A lot of grammar and punctuation errors and such but nothing that's too bad. Really enjoying this whole story and I hope you keep up with it!

6481431 I fully intend to finish this eventually, but a LOT has been going on IRL, so it's slowed down by about 90%

6483671 Dx Senpai plz ;-; I need you and your story~

6639470 If a noble were thrown out of a room in front of other nobles by an unknown, the witnessing nobles would have questions and more than likely be aggressive about it as well.
Jack was only seen when he was, simply because he was there first, so when the incident occurred Luna would have had to run a bit of 'damage control', and Jack's presence would have made things worse.

6653527 If you 've read my crossovers, you'd know they weren't actually stars.

6654902 Sorry. I just wanted to make sure no-one ignored it.

I'll be taking the chapter down tomorrow.

Why is this on hiatus, and when will it end?

6656181 Fallout 4 is why.
When it'll end... Either early 2016, followed by another hiatus around April going to July, or just around July.

6657459

Fallout 4 is why.

Yeah, I think we can all understand that.

What's this? A story about a villain from a game I highly enjoy? Wait, it's on hiatus? Well then, I shall enjoy this as much as humanly possible :pinkiesmile:

I'm calling it now: Dead.

9205720
Not dead. Comatose.
Read my blog.

9205830
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's long dead.

10041711
Yeah no, last update was in 2015, that blog post was in 2016, now it's 2020.
So it's dead, and most if not all people forgot about it or don't care.

10041721
10041711
If writing was easy, everyone would do it.

I just need to work out the best way to move forward with it after such a long hiatus.
It needs... impact.
I am open to suggestions, if you think you can meet my intent.

10042478
I never said that writing is easy but if it takes you 5+ years to write a single chapter don't complain that people lose interest, complain or forget about you.

10042478
Hello! I see 3 years ago you tried to get this up and running again? I do hope you try again and please do ignore the people who tell you about how long your pauses are, just remember. YOU are writing for entertainment, it’s a choice not a obligation.

From your friend in the void.

Login or register to comment