• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 749 Views, 5 Comments

Little Sad Story - Silverwind9



Though times that two ponies passing through.A lot of twists.

  • ...
 5
 749

The Letter

The morning had already dawned,and Pinkie could feel as the sunlight’s going through her eyelids.She mumbled something,getting up slowly not trying to wake her friends up.The smile on her face was getting widened as she looked at only a small strand of somepony's lush mane.She put her hoof on her chest and she could feel the warmth underneath and a desire to prove herself….
To be herself again.
Pinkie came closer to a pony with a blue blanket,a little bit uncovered her and drilled her snout in her soft,fragrant mane. She was passing over her face,slowly touching her neck and then again returned to her face, where carefully licked her. Then a small, yellow pegasus suddenly woke up and was about to scream, but she was stopped by her dear marefriend with her gently hoof.
Pinkie had a small grin on her face when she carefully watched her, and then, she abruptly turned around when she heard the the others are waking up.
In Twilight’s house was complete chaos, every simple thing was thrown starting from books, glasses, plates to small colorful things, and they were just staring pale into what exactly happened in front of them.
Rarity was the first one who commented on this incredible sight.
“Twilight,dear,what has happened to your house? This simply MUST be cleaned right now! Like there were those ugh…Diamond dogs and rushed everything! I’d be glad to help,of course”.
Twilight hasn’t even paid attention on what was her white coated friend was saying,so she nodded witout thinking.
Now that everypony was completely awakened,they start cleaning up the big mess they made,and the sun which was highly up in the sky was giving them an extra motivation,on which Pinkie started to sing her favorite song, “Smile,Smile,Smile”.
Everypony went their home after they finished cleanning up.

Meanwhile,the door at the Sugarcube corner was strongly oppened and Pinkie had just jumped through seeing Mr.and Mrs. Cake standing next to one big,round table with a letter on it.
Pinkie’s awkward smile had gone after looking at their face,confuzingly wanted to asked something,but her mouth was totally shut when she heard what was the letter about.Pink pony felt that something just won’t be right.
“Pinkie…”,Mrs.Cake looked at her with a sad expression, lowering her head down, wiping the tears with small, but used tissue.
“Pinkie…Even if you decide to leave us…You know that we’ll never forget you…We’ve always loved you,and we’ll be always there for you,no matter if you are here,or in the other place…Just take this..”
Mrs.Cake gave Pinkie her good luck amulet,to bring her happiness on her journey to her real family,to her real home.
Pinkie raised an eyebrow now looking even more confused.
“B-but wait! What is this all about? I haven’t planned to leave Ponyville! There are my friends,my bestest ever friends,and I am not going to leave them,not going to leave you!”
Mr.Cake sighed.He looked at young mare with despair, but he was strong enough to come forward maturely,grabbing the letter from the table and giving it to Pinkie,turning back to spot he’s already been standing before.

“Woaoh,what is this?A letter for me?I don’t usually get letters,and when I do,I don’t!”
Pinkie turned a letter to the side there’s something been written,and started reading.
On the front side was written:
“TO: PINKAMENA DIANE PIE
FROM: THE FAMILY PIE”
Pinkie didn’t find anything bad with it until she saw small written words covered with blood saying:
“Pinkie,Help Us!”
She quickly oppened the letter,and started reading:
“Dear daughter,
I know it’s been long since we saw you for the last time.Our little Pinkamena,Pinky-Dinky,remember? Your sisters used to call you like that,and yes,those were good times.We really appreciated for all the parties you’ve made for us.But,If you’re reading this letter,be awared that something bad happened,and we need you to come here.We need you to help us,this is tough time,and I was afraid of this…Afraid from the long time ago …
Your Mother.”
Pinke was shivering while she’s reading the letter.The feeling was uncomfortable,her eyes were full of the tears waiting to be shed,slowly lowering her ears.
Pink pony sat quietly for a moment,leaving her breathless of what she has read a moment ago.Mr.and Mrs. Cake came here to hug her tightly.
“Don’t worry,Pinke.Whatever it is,we’re absolutely sure that it was not that bad.Hey,cheer up,little smiley.”
She smiled back full of tears coming out of her eyes.
“If you say so…”
But…. Mr.and Mrs. Cake were wrong.Something really bad happened,and Pinkie will discover in the near future.


Pinkie went upstairs thinking of how bad the thing might be.Her family needs her right now? After all those years? She wasn’t sure what to do.Her room was quite happy and colorful at the moment, with all the things she got from her friends,Mr. and Mrs.Cake,from everypony around….She’ll never forget the moment she spent with her best friends,especially Fluttershy,her beloved marefriend.
Now,the room suddenly turned to gray.All the balloons hanging on the wall were deflated,the smiley drawings she did in her free time had turned upside down,all the happy toys turned sad.
Pinkie was taking her party cannon and only important stuff from her closet.
She dropped a small object, crystal blue as she took the remaining necessary things for a long way.
It was a crystal cutiemark Fluttershy gave her since they were little.
She carefully picked it up,looking at it and put it in small pocket in her bag.
Im sorry…
Just when she was about to leave, someone was suddenly surprised her by appearing at the door of her warmth room,which startled her hard.
“G-guys,what are you doing here? I’ve seen you alredy today,I m completely fine! Look at me,Im smiling!”
Pinkie tried to get away from the situation,but Twilight was smart enough not to be fooled…Again.
“Look,Pinkie.We heard what’s going on.We just wanted to bring you some fresh hay and this delicious apple.Don’t worry about us,we’re going to be here in the Sugarcube corner.We promised Mr.and Mrs. Cake that we’re going to look after the babies while you’re gone.No worries,we’re hoping that your family is going to be fine,” Twilight said.
“Thank you so much guys! You really are the best friends that somepony could ever have!”
She happily hugged them all,but the pain couldn’t stop,and after she let them off she turned around avoiding the eye contact.
“Umm…guys…Can I talk with Pinkie for a second...Im going to be real quick!”
Fluttershy timidly raised her hoof on what the others had a laugh.
“Of course you can,ok guys,leave them alone”.
Everypony left the room.
“Hey,Pinkie…I want to tell you something…If it is okay with you…”
“Yeah,sure…”
Pinkie’s head was still lowered by all the sadness inside of her.Fluttershy gave her a small grin,looking firmly at her.
“Is there a room for two? If you don’t mind,I’d like to go with you…You’re kind of unstable right now,and I think that you need somepony who’ll watch over you.”
Pinkie didn’t say anything but stare at the floor.
Fluttershy was silent for a moment,then she disappointly sighed.

“Im sorry if I ever asked you that….That was not very polite of me..”
Just as she was about to finish the sentence,Pinkie raised her head and had a smile on her face.
“But that was generous…Of course you can go with me,silly.I was just thinking about the travelling n stuff..”
After telling the other ponies what’s going on,and that Fluttershy would watch over Pinkie,everypony agreed.
As the two ponies were on their way to Rock farm,where Pinkie’s family live,the others were facing much,much bigger problems….

Author's Note:

Pinkie is sensitive.

Fluttershy is generous and kind.

I was not working hard on this one,but oh well,read it for yourself.

Now,Enjoy!

=)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment