• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 749 Views, 5 Comments

Little Sad Story - Silverwind9



Though times that two ponies passing through.A lot of twists.

  • ...
 5
 749

Sadness in your eyes

"She kept on working hard",said little yellow pegasi as she was talking to her friends,"and if I had know her earlier,I'd surely have helped her".
The purple unicorn was a bit worried about her friend and tried to find her face which was perfectly hid underneath her beautiful,pink mane.
"Hey,don't worry.We all know that she's happy as much more than we all are.She'll do anything for us to help.After all,you know she'll be sad if she sees you being more shy than usual."
Yellow pegasi looked at everyone and just mummbled:"Yes,I know".
Other ponies looked at her with a confusion,while purple unicorn came and hugged her just at the moment somepony wanted to say something.
Pink maned pony started crying.
"She did not deserve that! I wish I was there to help her",she was yelling while her crystal,almost invisible tears were falling down her face.
They beautiful Pink pony came as fast as she could,now standing on the front door.
"Puff....sorry....If I am late....Uff...Those cupcakes I made are so freshy-fresh that you can eat right now!See,there are all in your shapes and colors!We have some pink ones,white,purple,blue,orange and finally yellow ones!Oof...Sooo...Whatcha say,uh,huh?Aren't they looking so freshy-fresh and delicious?",the Pink pony was so hyper that after all that talking just looked at the right and see the yellow pegasi sitting with her head down.She came closer to her and looked at her with big blue eyes,curiously searching for her friend's face covered in that big,shiny mane.
"Hey...What's the matter,silly filly?I thought you liked my cupcakes.....",pink one said with a small grin on her face,yet having some sad cracking in her voice.
The yellow one looked at her kind friend,and finally decided to speak.
"Umm....Yes,I do like them....but that's not the reason..",she tried to pull out something she wanted to say to her very special friend,but the thoughts in her head couldn't make her be as assertive as she could be with her lovely animals.
"Im just.....",
Everypony heard the big smash as their friend ran away from them and that made their pink friend to be even sadder.
*I don't know If I did something wrong....Fluttershy wouldn't miss my cupcakes... *
In Pinkie's mind was a big mess up,and she knew she needed to do something.
After some time,the other ponies left the Sugarcube corner.
Pinkie was in her bedroom,all alone.
And it happened.
Again.

Pinkie woke up more sleepy than usual.Her hair was wrinkled,and her eyelids were quite heavy.Tired of all that thinking about some unexplained stuff,she rose up from her super-duper party bed and went to get breakfast.As she was going downstairs,she noticed small object she has never noticed before.it was small crystal balloon blue colored,which she got from her very best friend,Fluttershy during celebration of their first year of friendship.
That made Pinkie cry.
Oh! How could I forgot about this?
She bummed on the ground,hugging the thing tightly,starting to remember that beautiful day.

The day of their friendship.

Pinkie shook her head and left the thing on her desk.
The breakfast was ready.Like the other parents Mr.and Mrs.Cupcake were looking after the babies and they didn't notice Pinkie at all.After finishing the breakfast,Pinkie went outside,as the Sunlight was filtering through the all houses in the Ponyville,and made all ponies bring the smile up,she did not laugh.Going with her head down the street,she bumped into someone.
"Oooh....Im sorry ma'm",Pinkie rubbed her head and finally looked at someone's big,turquoise eyes.

"Fluttershy?"

"Oh,Pinkie.Im so sorry.Oh,and Im ssso sorry for being rude yesterday,really.I mean...I was...uhm..Im so sorry.."

"It's alright sillyhead.You have probably some problems at home,that's all".

"Uhm..n-no...ow,yes...Yes I did"...Fluttershy couldn't tell her the real reason.

Pinkie is glad that she sees her friend happy again.After all that fury yesterday,she turned up the smile on her face again.And then,she noticed small crystal butterfly that Fluttershy was carrying in her bag.

"Oh...you still have it...You didn't lose it at all..." Pinkie pointed on it,and Fluttershy just replied with smile.

"Yes,Pinkie Pie.I'll never lose it.It represents our first year of friendship,remember?"

"Yes.Yes I do."

Oh Flutters...If you only knew how much I love you....

They hugged for a really long time and then Fluttershy finally let her off.

Pinkie felt something that never felt before.

But....Did Fluttershy feel the same?

"Oooh okay,Pinkie...I need to go,really.See ya around!"

Pinkie waved at her friend with a big smile.

"GOODBYE FLUTTERSHY! ILL NEVER FORGET YOU!"
And then,she sighed.

....

On the other side,Fluttershy was going home singing very cheerful song Pinkie taught her.That song reminded her on how hard is being a smiling pony,cheering the whole town up,and being a party planner for everyone.She sat on the nearest bench she could find.

Oh,Pinkie....If you only knew how much I love you....

Both ponies sighed at the very same moment.

Yellow pegasus made the lunch for Angel,the delicious cherry top salad,and when she finished it she went to have her afternoon nap,but strong knocking upset her,so she hastily ran to open the door.She could see everyone with weird looking party hats and incredibly hilarious masks they were wearing.

"Hey Fluttershy!Want to have amazing slumber party at Twilight's?Come one! We all are waiting for you...Hmm...Now let's tell Pinkie too!" said furiosly Rainbow Dash as she was quickly grabbing her soft friend and everyone were following them to the Sugarcube corner.
Pinkie was playing with Gummy in her colorful room when Rainbow,as much as the others slammed the door and asked Pinkie if she wanted to join them.

"YES! oh boy,oh boy oh boy,Im so excited,I can't wait tonight!"
"Ok,cya at Twilight's then",Rainbow Dash winked,and everyone left the store.

Pinkie really couldn't wait to be in there.The atmosphere will be amazing,the music,the party streamers,the drinks,pillow fight,everyone's dancing...It's going to be amazing!

But instead of all that Pinkie wanted,the things might turn out into another way....

Author's Note:

I know it's a bit short,but next chapters are going to be much longer.


Thanks for reading.