• ...
13
 71
 2,913

Old Aperture


Everypony screamed exept GLaDOS and Chell waiting for silence.
"So..how are you holding up...CAUSE IVE BEEN TURNED INTO AN EARTH PONY AND IM WEARING A POTATO SACK"she yelled.
Chell shrugged.
"Not my fault your an earth pony"she replied.
GLaDOS twitched.She DID NOT like speaking Chell.
"Um..YES IT IS"she hissed back.
Rainbow tried to flap her wings but they banged on a pipe and had broke.
Twilight tried to use her magic but Rainbow had come spiraling into her and she was knocked out.
Chell tried to remain calm but suddenly relised that Rainbow and Twilight were gone.She glared at GLaDOS.
"Dont look at me"she replied."They went down a diffrent hole".
Fluttershy squeaked as her wings banged against a pipe causing her to cry in pain.
GLaDOS rolled her eyes as they reached the bottom.
"Mind if we borrow two of your long fall boots?"asked GLaDOS.
Chell took her took back ones of and threw them.Fluttershy catched and shoved it on.GLaDOS did the same.Soon a bunch of wooden planks appeared and they crashed through.
--------------------------------------------
Chell opened her eyes to see Fluttershy on the floor infrount of her and GlaDOS...wait..where is she.
Chell stood and looked around the gloomy area to see her.She breated a sigh of relif but gasped in horror as a bunch of birds suddenly took her away.
Fluttershy pushed herself to her hooves."uh where are we"she squeaked when she saw the surroundings and jumped to Chell's side.
Chell rolled her eyes "Come on".
She began to walk through many diffrent places portals being used in diffrent situation's.
----------------------------------------
Chell pressed the button and the lights went off buzzing.Chell and Fluttershy hopped down and walked along the catwalk waiting for the door to open.The safe opened to reveal a small door and a chair.The metal gates swung open and they walked trough opening the door.Chell walked in and the lights switched on,a giant logo hung from the celling.
"Wow.."breathed Chell.
""Welcome, gentlemen, to apurture science. Astronaughts, war heros, olympians... you're here because we want the best, and you are it. So, who is ready to make some science!?".Boomed the voice from the speakers.
"I am!"replied an eager voice that sound familer.
"Haha! Now, you've already met one another on the limo ride over, so let me introduce myself. I'm Cave Johnson. I own the place. That eager voice you heard is the lovely Caroline, my assistant. Rest assured that she has transferred your honorarium to the organization of your choice. Isn't that right, Caroline?"asked Cave.
"Yes,sir mr Johnson!"Caroline replied.
"She's the backbone of this facility. Pretty as a post card, too! Sorry fellas, she's married... to science!"chuckled Cave.
Chell rolled her eye's..they were obviously married.She looked around and shot a portal up the top then one on a small white surface that the light was shinning on and stepped through.
"Fluttershy..come on!"sighed Chell as Fluttershy stepped.
Chell added another portal above the one on the white surface then one on the floor.
"Go on"she nuged Fluttershy foward causing her to fall into the portal and fly through the Aperture logo.Chell did the same and trotted through the door.
"There's a thousand tests performed every day here in our enrichment spheres. I can't personally oversee every one of them, so these prerecorded messages will cover any questions you might have and respond to any incidents that may occur within the course of your science adventure.".
Chell walked through seeing everything dusty and knocked over.
'So..this is what Aperture was like before..'
The walked through.Chell stopped a picture on the wall.It showed a young pony.
"Your test assignment will vary depending on the manner in which you have bent the world to your will."Cave began
"Those of you helping us test the repulsion gel today must follow the blue line on the floor.Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA... I've got some good news and some bad news... The bad news is, we're postponing those tests indefinitely. The good news is, we've got a much better test for you. Fighting an army of mantis-men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts."
Chell chucked as she walked on.

--------------------------
"Uh..where are we"coughed Twilight as she pushed her-self off.
Rainbow woke up fast from the chair she was sleeping.
"Oh! your awake!!"she smiled.
"Yeah,where are we?"she asked taking in her surroundings.
An office.
"Dunno,Twi..i was gunna surgest we take a look around.I was staring out the window and saw like a chamber of some sort.."began Rainbow.
Twilight trotted over to the slightly broken window and stared in..allot of things were in there.
"I say..we wait here...see if somepony comes along"sighed Twilight turing round.
She saw a painting on the wall.
There was a male pony with another pony leaning on his shoulder.

Comments ( 9 )

Nice pony-fied pic of Cave and Caroline. LOL GLaDOS got carried away by birds.

398182 I was outside yesterday (belive it or not) and i saw a bird and i screamed and my little brother looked at me and i acedently locked him outta the house..

So. Many. Misspellings. Brain. Cramping. AGH!

Other than that, it's great.

414795 Sorry bout dat..still working on that..

416042 The biggest one I noticed was that in one place you forgot to capitalize Aperture and also spelled it Apurture.

426520 i Think is pinkie pie was GLaDOS the world would explode...and it did last week =D:trollestia:

What is up with the Minecraft Chewbacca skin at the bottom?

It's too bad Applejack & Rarity aren't involved. What were they doing during this story anyway?

Login or register to comment