• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 1,058 Views, 13 Comments

To Have, and To Hold - Ponyess



I had realised, I love Pinkie Pie, and she loves me. The next logical step is to have a wedding, and to put it into the perspective, the Crystal Fair, at the Centre of the Crystal Empire was to place, and the time. Cadence would be in the cen

  • ...
20
 13
 1,058

The Ritual – A Ceremony: 5

First things first, Rainbow Dash and I had been dressed up in the special robes for this ceremony. I knew Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and princess Cadence had dressed up in other robes. Just as Prince Shining Armour and the Gard had been dressed up in slightly different robes. Likewise, the Zebra Zecora and her now Aprentice Trixie are dressed up in their robes.

All the seven of them, now taking their respective place on the edges of the star Zecora had drawn up on the floor of the room. The room had aptly been chosen, because it had originally been a magics laboratory in the first place. Due to this fact that the room is thick with magic, even before the first part of our ceremony had started.

Zecora could be heard chanting in her tongue, under her breath. It is apparently how some of their more powerful magic works, from what I had gathered.

As I look around, I see the ponies I know and love, all dressed in black robes, with merely a fiery blue symbol on the chest. I could see as much as to say that each and every symbol is different, as it glow intensely, the glow intensifying as she was chanting.

What caught me off guard, is the fact that the lower her voice, the more the effect gripped and pulled the magic in. I may have known her to be wise and powerful, just as I had figured there were reasons behind our initial fear, but her person soon had changed my mind, she had never hurt a single pony, but helped every individual in her presence, even in the instance where we barged in on her, and ruined much of her belongings, accusing her wrongly.

We know nothing of her homeland, more than the small selection of belongings she keeps in her small hut, and the tales she openly shares with us, and the sound of her voice. There is nothing to go on, and thankfully, now we trust her to help us, whenever we're in need.

At the time I could see their respective horns start to glow, all in their respective hue, the floor was starting to give off a tingling chill to my hooves. The air feels thick, charged in a less than comfortable way I just couldn't put a hoof to. This made me doubly happy I have my friends around me. All the way from Celestia, down to Trixie.

Maybe I don't know the guard all that well, but since Cadence had picked her, and both Celestia and Luna by her side, I had nothing to worry about. Worry, the only cause of worry for me, right now is what my foals are going to be like. Who of me and Rainbow they will be more like. Since I know they will be like us.

I'm looking forwards to the day, some eleven or so months ahead, when I'm giving birth to my twins, and Rainbow Dash will give birth to hers. Even if they're all our foals, from the first day. I have no worries on this matter. I have known her for way too long, and knowing her as the element of loyalty, of all the elements to choose from.

The glow of each horn increasing until it hit the peak, at which time the beam shoots out from each and every horm towards me and my love Rainbow Dash, engulfing the two of us in a blinding light. The intensity soon overwhelmed me, and my senses went all numb. It is a mere white noise of a silence. I feel nothing. Not even the floor under my hooves, which should have worried me, if not for the fact that I knew who gave me the gift I'm about to receive. Having all my friends around me made all the difference to me.

The white darkness soon shifted to a black darkness, and I felt something, not just the floor under my hooves, but the air I breath in and out, the rhythm of my heart, but a clear sign, I'm pregnant. There was no doubt, and no point in denying it. I know what I feel. It isn't the Pinkie sense that told me, but it would have confirmed, if I had been listening.

The instant when my senses came back is filled, flooded with joy. Knowing all our efforts were about to allow us to have, what we had desired all along.

First now I could see the rest of the room as the lights were starting to come back. Aside from the symbols on the floor, the walls and the ceiling, the room is barren, and there is nothing to see. All of what had been in here before had apparently been moved out, placed in the next magic laboratory.

As I look around me, I noticed that all my friends are feeling spent, tired after the effort of giving me and my beloved darling Rainbow Dash the twin foals we so desperately love to have.

Comments ( 1 )

3962990 Yes. Also, feel free to message me if you need assistance with a certain phrase or spelling. I'll be more than happy to help.

Login or register to comment