• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 1,259 Views, 11 Comments

Big Sisters Ruin EVERYTHING - TheAlmightySage



Celestia interrupts Luna's lazy Sunday with atypical results

  • ...
13
 11
 1,259

Rage and Shame

-- /)(^3^)(\--

Today was Sunday and on Sunday the vast majority of the Canterlot Castle staff, including the Royal Sisters, were off duty.

On this particular Sunday, like most others, Luna could be found in the common room she shared with Celestia, along with Cadence and Shining Armor when they were in Canterlot. Currently, Luna was lazily sprawled out on the large plush sofa in front of the big screen tv burning through noobs on Call of the Battlefield X. The off duty princess wore her usual lazy day attire of only a baggie pair of khaki capris, her favorite blue zip up hoodie, along with an enchanted scrunchie that kept her hair more solid and in its stylish ponytail.

Luna frowned and grumbled to herself as she got her twenty fifth unassisted kill, then unleashed the unstoppable power of the match ending MOAB. While she loved playing and winning in the online multiplayer, today there was one thing that kept making Luna's victories sour at best.

"Fuck you, fucking fucker!!"

"That was PURE luck!!"

"Bloody ball shagger!!"

And that one thing was the voices of the rather uncouth rabble of raging gamers. Normally Luna just ignored them and kept quiet, after all impudent silence was a thousand times more infuriating than even the most clever comeback. It was something Luna had learned over a thousand years ago, back when she also wore the title of War Mistress, and enemies would taunt her during battle as a means of distraction.

But today their swearing and curses were slowly working their way under her skin. Luna considered switching to a single player RPG before she became truly annoyed, until one insult, from a player with the ridiculous ID of Masher_of_Buttons, finally broke the night princess' resolve.

"Your mother's a cow!!"

Without even thinking, Luna flipped her headsets rarely used microphone on, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU INSOLENT CUR!!" Luna shouted into the mic, almost slipping into the Royal Canterlot voice.

"NOOB!"

"What are you kiddo,12? Get the fuck out!"

"You be silent! I have been sitting at the very top of the lobby scoreboard for the last ten matches!" Luna shouted right back at her detractors, "Furthermore, I am a girl, not a prepubescent boy!"

Silence reigned over the lobby and Luna smirked, satisfied with her ability to silence her detractors. Then she heard the unmistakable sound of several microphones clicking on.

"Seriously?!"

"Want to chat?!"

"I sent you a friend request!"

"OMG! A GIRL?!"

"SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!!"

"Ahh!" Luna shouted in pain and threw off her headset as the lobby chat exploded into a cacophony of voices making very lewd and unacceptable demands. Luna just glared at the headset, while she rubbed her now aching ear.

"I watched her sleep in bed at night"

Luna scarcely heard the merry half-humming half-singing of her sister, who drew nearer to their common room from down the hall. Golden mounds and sun kissed hips were put on generous display. Her magnificent endowments were hardly hidden by a thin white bikini top and makeshift skirt, in reality, a white towel put to practical use.

"It's not... creepy...." Celestia finished with a hum, before looking to her sister.

"Lulu, I'm heading to the pool. Would you care to..." Celestia started, but stopped when saw her sister rubbing her ear, "Are you alright, Luna?"

"I am fine," Luna groused, "There are just some people being very loud and extremely disrespectful in the lobby chat."

"Is that why you are blushing?" Celestia asked with a sly grin as she leaned forward on the couches backrest letting her barely contained breasts brush against the back of Luna's neck.

"Never you mind!" A blushing Luna shouted as she jumped off the couch, "We refuse to even consider their offensive requests! I am getting a drink and then I shall lay such a beat down upon them all!" The night princess declared as she stormed off to the kitchenette across the hall, slamming the door behind herself.

Celestia chuckled at her sister's antics then stopped, hearing faint voices coming from Luna's discarded headset. Curious as to what exactly was going on, the sun princess placed the headset to her ear and listened.

"Boobs?"

"Oh come on, show us something!!"

"You idiots scared her off!"

"All I wanted was to see some nipple!"

Celestia smirked as a wonderfully wicked idea came to her mind. Celestia slipped on the head set, sauntered up to the Pbox's game camera resting on the top of the tv, pulled her bikini top open, and flicked the cameras power to the on position.

"How dost thou like mine breasts?" Celestia asked, sounding just like Luna with her magically altered voice as she cupped and squeezed her voluptuous breasts directly in front of the camera.

"DUDE!!"

"WHAT?!"

"MORE!!!"

"OMG! NO WAY!!"

"WOOOO!!"

With a satisfied smile Celestia, flicked the camera off, pulled her bikini top back up, casually tossed the headset back on the couch, and plopped herself down on the adjacent recliner. The solar princess pulled out a magazine and feigned reading while she waited for the fireworks to start.

Luna walked back into the common room sipping from a grape juice box, casting a brief glance to her sister.

"Are you still going to the pool, sister?" Luna asked as she sat back down and picked up the Pbox's controller.

"In a moment," Celestia casually replied, though her face was hidden Luna could hear the grin in her voice.

Luna was suspicious, but didn't want to given into her sister's obvious baiting.

"Hopefully this fracas is at an end,"
Luna said with a sigh before highlighting the blinking user notification, while Celestia's grin widened behind the magazine.

A tap of the action button revealed the 231 friend requests with subjects that were mostly variations of "The Titty Flasher" or "BOOBS!". Luna's eyes bugged out and her jaw fell open; seeing her sisters expression Celestia finally lost her composure and fell back into the chair laughing hysterically.

---

"HAST THOU NO SHAME?!" Luna shrieked as she chased her sister through out the common room.

Celestia would've made a witty remark about shame being optional for a princess, but she was too busy laughing her head off and dodging her infuriated sister's grasp.

Luna was absolutely livid. Chasing her stupid shameless sister as her hair swirled darkly and raw magical energy crackled about her body.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad, Lulu," Celestia casually called out as she stood with the coffee table between her and the enraged night princess.

Luna wordlessly screamed as she lunged forward, propelled faster than normal by her magic, and in an instant plowed right into Celestia's midsection, knocking her over.

- meanwhile -

Shining Armor sighed as he marched his way down to the royal common areas with a short stack of papers that would finalize his resignation as the head of the Royal Guard. While Shining's, essentially, forced early resignation did upset him, becoming Prince Commander of the Crystal Empire's Royal Guard had been more than enough to soothe his bruised pride.

"Still seems reckless to have no guards down here," Shining muttered to himself as he approached the unguarded common room; he had brought it up to Princess Celestia once, but she dismissed his concern with an explanation of wards that sounded like something Twilight would have written a scholarly journal about.

Not my problem anymore, though, with a slight shake of his head, Shining cleared his head of security concerns and grabbed the common room's door handle.

He paused when he heard a high pitched squeal and several thuds coming from inside the room, Probably just Princess Luna getting overexcited about beating one of her video games, Shining mentally reassured himself and proceeded to open the common room door to procure the Princesses signatures.

- a few moments ago -

"SURRENDER!" Luna bellowed angrily; the night sister's hair was a frizzy mess, her capris had been partially pulled down leaving the crack of her pert little ass exposed, and she was sitting on her prone sisters's thighs with both of Celestia's calves tightly gripped in a bear hug.

"No!" Celestia yelled between harsh gasps for air, the day sister's towel wrap had been knocked off, her hair was a tangled mess, and her bikini top had somehow ended up around her waist.

"Then you force my hand, dear sister!" Luna retorted before she conjured six feathers with her magic.

"Luna, NO!" Celestia squeaked as she looked back over her shoulder at the mass of feathers.

Luna just gave a feral grin, while her sister shouted, and set the feathers in her magical grip to their sinister work. Celestia squealed and giggled uncontrollably as her little sister mercilessly tickled the soles of her feet.

"Lu-Luna! Stop!" Celestia begged between her giggles, guffaws, and desperate pants for air.

"Then yield!" Luna shouted as she conjured more feathers and tightened her grip on her sister's calves.

"NEVER!" Celestia bellowed and, in her desperation, used her magic to fling a throw pillow at Luna's head

Though Celestia's magic was weakened by the tickling distraction, the throw pillow projectile found it's mark, but lacked any real force and harmlessly bounced off her sisters face.

"So it comes to this?" Luna said darkly as the feathers fell to the ground and shimmied herself up her sister's thighs, deciding to attack her annoying sister's greatest weakness with maximum force.

Celestia's eyes widened as she saw Luna create a long blue magical tendril, her mind quickly figuring out what her sister was about to do to her unprotected feet, "Lulu, don-don't you dare!"

"You brought this on thyself!" Luna declared before she caused the magical tendril's tip to dance across the soles of her sisters bare feet.

The effect on the day sister was immediate, Celestia squealed and giggled, pounding the carpeted floor with her fists as she squirmed in Luna's firm grasp.

"Lu-Luna, stop!" Celestia squeaked between uncontrollable giggles.

"Oh, I will stop as soon as you yield," Luna replied with sadistic glee as she mercilessly tickled her sister.

Celestia valiantly tried to squirm and wriggle out of her sisters grasp, but then an undignified, sacrilegious sound escaped her lips. She snorted between giggles.

Celestia blushed and covered her mouth, but it was too late; Luna had heard the undignified sound.

"Snort little piggy. Come on, snort!" Luna giggled out as she conjured a second tendril and escalated the merciless tickle assault.

"Luna! -snort- I can't -snort- BREATHE!" Celestia desperately pleaded, between her giggles and snorts.

"But we thought you liked kinky things, sister?" Luna asked with a wicked grin as the magical tendrils slowly danced across Celestia's bare feet.

"Luna -snort- I swear I will…" Celestia started with righteous indignation then gasped with shock and embarrassment, "Shi-Shining Armor!"

Luna ceased the tickling at the sound of genuine surprise in Celestia's voice and slowly turned her head to see her new nephew-in-law standing in the doorway, hand still gripping the door handle, with an expression somewhere between mortified and psychologically scarred.

A long moment of awkward silence reigned in the common room, before Celestia and Luna fell back to the oldest excuse they knew.

"She started it!" Both Princesses blurted out, without even trying to untangle themselves.

Shining Armor blinked twice, then calmly shut the door, and turned around to return back to his office shaking his head.

“All those years, those stories, it was all true…” the soon -and glad to be- former captain said to himself in a whisper, as several more thuds and laughs came from beyond the door.

“I´ll never doubt anything that Cadence tells me anymore…” a sudden shriek and a loud thud got him out of his stupor “I should've just signed that record label for a boy band quintet."

—END!

Author's Note:

PromptEditors/Fellow conspirators:
BrackMadar
thegapinhumanity

Comments ( 11 )

HA. Funny little piece. +1

Why haven't I found this sooner? Good show sir, Good show.

3733470
Eh, it seems to have been lost amongst the holiday noise. Pity, I like how it turned out.

yeess yess YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YUS I APROVE:raritystarry::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::yay::trollestia:

Da fak did I just read seriously I know it's a comedy but there was some in there I didn't see coming and I say bravo to that

Trollestia strikes again! Your references Friendship is Witchcraft. You get automatic, favorite, like and all my win.

le friendship is witchcraft references were poorly concealed

but still effective

5181698
Not so much concealing, but rather fluorescent neon orange spray paint. I'm terrible like that. Derp.

5181717

As I said, it's still effective simply because it's ironic and comes across as being a meta-subtlety.

Login or register to comment