• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 2,861 Views, 10 Comments

Five Shooting Stars - The Infinity Doctor



The Toon Patrol died laughing in the Acme Factory, then what? These are their stories

  • ...
9
 10
 2,861

The Best/Worst Night Ever Part 2

"Hahahaha, did you see the looks on their FACES?" Flasher laughed.

"Well that was...different..." Smart Ass commented, holding the door to the doughnut shop open for the others.
"Again! Again!" Psycho cheered.
"I do believe once in one night is enough" Rarity commented, all fourteen of them gathering around a table.

"How was the Gala?" Spike asked, walking up with Fawn.

X X X X X X X

"That sounds like the worst night ever" Spike said over the roar of laughter from the weasels.

"...I just hope Princess Celestia is upset with us for ruining the Gala..." Twilight replied.

"That was the best Grand Galloping Gala ever!"

The group turned, and were shocked to see the sun princess herself standing in the doughnut shop.

"Princess Celestia!" the all exclaimed

"Pardon me, Princess, but tonight was just...awful!" Twilight said.

"Oh Twilight, the Grand Galloping Gala is always awful" Celestia smiled.
"It is?"
"That is why I was thrilled you were all attending, I was hoping you could liven things up a bit" the alicorn replied "And while the evening might not have gone as you planned, I'm sure that you'll agree that it didn't turn out so bad for all of you"

"As horrible as our night was" Applejack finished.
"All of us being together has made it a bit better" Rarity stated.

"In fact...it's made it...."

"The Best Night Ever!" the eight ponies chorused.

The weasels, however, weren't so enthusiastic.

X X X X X X X

"...so..." Wheezy said awkwardly, he and Fluttershy sitting outside the doughnut shop as the rest of the ponies sat inside, chatting.
"..."
"Uh...listen...I'm not mad or anything...about what happened the other day..."
"...oh..." Fluttershy responded. "w-well...I just...I think it was a bit sudden..."
"Yeah..."

The two sat in silence for a few minutes, neither of them daring to speak in fear of what the other might say.

"Welp...I better get inside" Wheezy said, standing up, Fluttershy doing the same.
"W-wait..." the yellow pegasus said meekly.
"Sure, what's up?" he asked.

His eyes promptly fell out of their sockets as the yellow pony planted a small kiss on his nose, they clattered comically to the ground and stared at the pony as she walked back into the shop, a dark red blush coloring her face.

Author's Note:

Finally...I gotta get this updated more often...I'm so sorry for the wait...

Comments ( 1 )

That was funny you did a good job I can wait for the next part

Login or register to comment