• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 2,357 Views, 58 Comments

Can you smell the heated air? - TheKon2000



Can this human male survive estrus unmolested? Probably not since the other stallions are in hiding far away until it blows over. Haven't they?

  • ...
35
 58
 2,357

Final Countdown

I sat there, blood streaming down my leg, mares around me, some injured others not. Big Mac was being taken down by a pile of mares, Adam and Turner were caught near the beginning of the battle, Comet was being held down by magic as they fired his own weapon at him, Caliga and Eclipse, a night guard bat pony with sky blue eyes, a scar over his left eye, an eclipse cutie mark, and a dark blue creeper texture mane, were still fighting a losing battle with the princesses, Enigma and Spark were losing to the royal guards and night guards, and Narrator was getting tossed around like a rag-doll by the elements. My last thoughts were, how did it come to this final confrontation. I contemplated as I stood as best I could and fired my BOLD for what was surely the last time. Well it all started the day they broke through.

3 days prior

"Gladly"

I rolled to the right, narrowly avoiding her feral pounce. I ran down the hallway, the alarm long since ringing. A searing pain griped my leg. I looked down, seeing that a none fatal, but crippling blow, dealt by Celestia. "AH FUCK!" I scream as my leg sears in agony. I fall over do to my injuries.

3 days later

A mare fell at my feet, the horde getting progressively closer. Comet was down, and now the mares had redoubled their efforts on the rest of us. Big Mac was hanging on by a thread as well as Narrator. Caliga and Eclipse were not fairing much better, but Enigma and Spark were gaining small amounts of ground.

2 days prior

We were stuck in cages. Eclipse was the first to be taken out for a test drive. He came back rambling about it being heaven and hell in a combo slider and something about Lulu. Big Mac was next, though he fared a little better. We had devised an escape plan, when they took us all out for the grand unveiling, we'd give'em a face full'a hurt.

2 days later

I lay on the ground, mares on-top of me. Almost all the others shared a similar fate, save Caliga who was vainly trying to defeat both the princesses and the elements. Yeah some face full'a hurt this was. "no" what did I just say? Everyone stopped what they were doing as the looked at the human rising from the writhing mass of mares. "No" there it is again. The mares got angry.

"You dare defy us"

"Shut it welp"

"Ungratefu-"

"NO" the building shook. And then I blacked out.

1 1/2 years later

"And that's how I became 2nd in command of the anti heat force, and met your mother."

Comments ( 9 )

confusing but maybe it was supposed to be that way

Um...I think you need a [Random] tag for this story.

Make a bucking part 2 dude also eclipse is my oc in this story god I love luna

DUDE YOU CANT JUST END IT LIKE THAT IT NEEDS LIKE AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER PLEASE DONT END IT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

:moustache:

3930373 Sequel awaiting approval.

I murdered all their faces

Not the best written fanfic I've read, but it still got a few chuckles from me.

3936200 Well I didn't expect it to be amazing, it was my first story that I didn't get babied through. Also, in the immortal words of my lord and savior, Sargent A. J. Johnson, "I know what the ladies like."

... The hell? Well I should have expected this with the random tag...

Login or register to comment