• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 2,357 Views, 58 Comments

Can you smell the heated air? - TheKon2000



Can this human male survive estrus unmolested? Probably not since the other stallions are in hiding far away until it blows over. Haven't they?

  • ...
35
 58
 2,357

Now entering the shitfest.

I can feel my headache throb in my skull, a result of the light that I just saw. I wonder if a car had just hit me and I was in the hospital. But as my mind slowly returns to my body I can feel grass underneath me. Grass? Was I in a nature preserve. There wasn't any grass left in nature on Malidous. Was I dreaming? I slowly opened my eyes, greeted by the harsh sun overhead, but something was wrong. It was yellow. It was supposed to be blue.
I wondered what happened, what had happened to the sun? It then struck me, I could see color. I didn't dream in color. The only explanation, was that I was on a different planet, or maybe even plane of existence. With that realization, i bolted up and checked my surroundings. There were trees and grass as far as I could see. A small town was a little more than a kilometer away. To my right was a large swath of trees. What was that called again? A foreet, no, torest, no.
"A Forest!" I shouted in glee at the remembrance of the proper word. and with that also came the realization that there was probably something there that wanted to eat me. With that in mind, I promptly made way to the town. Maybe I could phone for help, at the very least get some supplies, maybe... what is that. A small quadruped stared at me. It had pastel colors. This one was colored white with a red and pink mane and tail. It's eyes a deep maroon, and a sultry smile on it's blushed cheeks.
"Um, hello?" I said.
"Hello there." It said.
I realized then it was female. It appeared to be a type of equine, pony maybe. I then saw it's flank, a mark of a rose on it. Then the smell. It hit me like a ton of bricks.
"What are you?" she asked, circling me.
"Uh," I said still in shock she could speak "a human, is something wrong?"
"Well aside from estrus, no, not now that you're here." she said somewhat seductively. "Whats your name?"
"Konner." I said, noticing a large group of around 100 mares stared at me, now 3 more mares circling. "Y-you?"
"Roseluck" she said stopping in front of me.
"Well I'm sorry to have to leave so early but I have to go!" I said as I turned tail and fled. I really didn't want to be raped.
"Oh no you don't!" she screamed, chasing after me with the rest of what appeared to be around 200 mares.
After about an hour of running later I finally lost them in a building in the town. I settled down and, after about an hour, went to sleep.

0--0--0--0--0--0

Well it's been two days now. The town has had an influx in mares, mostly looking for me. It's around 50,000 now and growing. I haven't been found yet, and am currently hiding in the sewers. They're apparently looking for me, cause every other male sentient creature has fled. I think I need to as well.
It also appears as though I'm immune to magic. That means they can't scan for me or use telekinesis on me or anything I'm touching directly. This will also aid in my escape. But to be honest, even I think I'm boned, it's just a matter of time.