• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 2,358 Views, 58 Comments

Can you smell the heated air? - TheKon2000



Can this human male survive estrus unmolested? Probably not since the other stallions are in hiding far away until it blows over. Haven't they?

  • ...
35
 58
 2,358

The Leroy J. strat.

3 days later

"Adam, grab Comet and book it, I'll hold them off!" I yell, firing dart after dart into the alleyway entrance opposite to me.

"Bu-"

"JUST GO!"

"...Give'em hell, Konner"

"Don't worry, I will" I could hear 2 sets of fo-ofsteps slowly grow quieter, until I can no longer hear them. 'Click' "Fuck." I muttered as a loaded my last mag into the IMP, drawing back the charging handle. 55, 50, 45, 35, 20, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1,

Brain Function

Loading...

Please hold

[Elevator Music plays]

Loading program: Run like a mother fucker!

2 seconds later

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH RUN FROM THE DEMONS" [there's a reference there somewhere] I yell, running away, waving my arms back and forth in the air. A pair of bat mares swooped down, attempting a capture. I say attempt, because I'm just so awesome that it repelled them. That, or the male pheromone they use to track us also gives them wing boners. Either way I'm still awesome. I ducked left, I ducked right, I bobbed and weaved, I used some cheatsie-doodles, and even a hook-shot somewhere in there as the mares pursued. That is, until the last left where there were some 20,000 drooling mares. Right, princesses. Forward, mares. Left, royal guard. Behind, nightguard. Hmm, what form of rape do I want first, hmm? Wait, alleyway! Duck in here, hear frustrated groans from mares, continue running.

Next day

"When are you gonna tell me how you made it out'a there alive?"

"Classified"

"Classified my ass. Well you can forget about that upgrade to your sniper!"

1 week later

"They're coming, we're being over-run!" Atom Splice said. Atom, or Adam as Konner calls him, is a orange unicorn with white hair and pure blue eyes, even the pupils. He has a cutie mark of an atom and is slightly taller than big mac, though not as buff.

"THEY JUST KEEP COMING!" yelled Toxic Comet, another recent addition, as he fired from the turret he was manning. True to Caliga's prediction, the bat mares had found the entrance. Comet was an average sized earth pony, he had odd grey-green stripes along his black fur, dark red and green mane and tail, and a cutie mark of a green comet. 'click, click, click' "FUCKING HELL, OUT. I'M BOOKING IT ATOM, LET'S GO!" he yelled as he ran from his post, mares and Atom in quick pursuit. They raced through the hallways, with atom occasionally firing bolts of magic behind him. They ducked through corridors, under pipes, past doorways, and over benches as they raced away from the swelling horde. Suddenly distant hoofsteps could be heard in the distance. Soon they were thunderous, and as they round the last corner the weird creature around it yelled...

-

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEENNNNNNKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSS!" I yelled as they rounded the corner. I fired my IMP at the offending mares, dropping them like flies to the heavy anesthetic. As the two males ran past me, I slammed my fist into the switch, closing the door in-front of us, and deploying the gas. Large dents appeared in the metal before, after 5 minutes, it stopped. "You to should probably head to the EMP bunker." I received nods from both of them.

"It's getting harder to keep them out, we barely survived this one." I thought aloud, stowing my IMP on my back and checking my MAG-LOCK. "What happens if they get through, I wonder." 'BANG'... "oh shit" 'BANG' 'CREEAK' 'SNAP'... I turn around 'BANG' 'BOOM' the door explodes. And in walks Mother Fucking Celestia, her royal horniness, along with her royal lackeys, all looking at, me. "Oh fuck me."

"Gladly" she says lunging.

Author's Note:

Assault rifle-
-60 in a mag
150 a minute
-red dot sight
-1MP-PD or IMP
Turret
-2000 in a mag
-120 a minute
-LLD-M3 or LEAD
Handheld Turret-
-1500x4 in a mag
-150x4 a minute
-4 IMP's attached to a base, with an under-slung grenade launcher (sleeping gas).
-B01D-HT or BOLD
do the math, that's 10 minutes of continuous fire.
Pistol-
-25 mag
Semi/60 per minute
-Completely silent
-M46 or MAG
Pistol Carbine-
-40(extended clip)-25 mag
-Same as pistol but more stable.
-M46-LOCK or MAG-LOCK

1MP-PD
1 Military Police Personal Defense
LLD-M3
Land Locked Defense Mark 3
B01D-HT
Base Directed Heat 01
M46
-Magnum 46
M46-LOCK
Magnum 46 Lock On Carbine Kit