• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 2,358 Views, 58 Comments

Can you smell the heated air? - TheKon2000



Can this human male survive estrus unmolested? Probably not since the other stallions are in hiding far away until it blows over. Haven't they?

  • ...
35
 58
 2,358

Out of sight, not so out of mind

Time Turner had just slipped into the sewers to hide. His hopes of getting out unmolested now thoroughly ringed through the shiter. The massive growth of mare population in Ponyville had dashed his hopes of getting out. From what he heard, some type of male had been found and they were looking for him.
"Poor chap" he said sadly.
He continued through the sewer, hoping it lead somewhere outside of the town. But, to his sorrow, he heard hoofsteps approaching him. Before he had time to hide, a human rounded the corner. "So your what they found." he said, happy to find him before he got raped.

0-0-0-0-0-0

"Uh, yeah, your not going to rape me are you?" I asked.
"No, no, I am a stallion you see," what was apparently a he said "we're in this boat together. And the boat is sinking quick."
"Well standing around isn't helping lets try to," I started but was abruptly cut off by the tunnel being cave in. "It appears as if they found us, what should we do." the mares now pouring into the sewers.
"Well, 2+3=5*5=25/by we should bucking run!" he exclaimed bolting in the opposite direction, to which I soon followed suit. He frantically ducked into sewage off pipes, with me falling behind. "Dude wait up I can't go that fast!" I shouted.
"I don't have to outrun them, just you." he said, losing all compassion in the stressful situation. I knew I couldn't keep this up for much longer. Up ahead, unicorns were streaming in holding him down. So I did the logical thing to do and bolted to a thin crack in the wall, and I kicked it.
Mission results:
Stubbed toe
20% increase in profanity
Well now I'm really up shit creak without a paddle. I turn around and find myself surrounded by mares, all with lust clouding their eyes. The shit creak intensifies. I see Turner being carried away by 6 Pegasi, 6 Earth ponies, and 12 Unicorns. "I don't suppose your gonna let me pass through huh?" I question, knowing the answer already.
"Nope" a few reply in unison. I notice a manhole cover above us, maybe 4 feet above my head. The wall behind me is strong enough to handle a kick, and I reckon I could make that jump if I jumped off the wall. So I take a tense stance and push off the ground, only to do so 2 seconds later against the wall. And then I was out.