• Published 14th Nov 2013
  • 4,001 Views, 65 Comments

Anon in Equestria - Bastinator



A human takes a walk, only to end up in Equestria. His life is changed forever.

  • ...
24
 65
 4,001

Evil End (Mega Gore)

”It is so easy to just relax Anon. Just relax…” He releases another wave into his mind tap. Blistering agony weaves itself into your form. Please girls… You close your eyes, putting all your effort into keeping out Discord. Hurry…

Nothing happens. You open your eyes looking at the mane 6. They can’t get the elements to work. If they don’t succeed…. Discord notices your little predicament with a chuckle, “You didn’t honestly believe you had a chance did you?” Another wave, more pain. Not like this…

You dig your fingers into his arm drawing blood. Discord yelps in pain, loosening his grip. “NOT LIKE THIS!” With one burst of energy you release all your emotion and reach out to your blade. Your sword swings to your free hand, chaos coursing through your veins, and with a single chop you’re back on your feet. Discord yells in pain as you remove his severed hand from your throat. ”You gave me a chance. Now let me give you a lesson… in pain!”

You leap upon him, sinking your blade deep in his chest, just missing his heart. “How does it feel Discord?” you say twisting your blade. You withdraw your sword, tossing it aside. “I said. HOW DOES IT FEEL!?” You toss him into a nearby wall, leaving him drenched in blood.

”Anon…” Twilight begins to say.

“Shut up Twilight! He’s mine!” You stomp over to Discord and place your hand on his head. “Taste my pain!” You surge your will over his, burning his mind with your anguish. “Having fun? Huh!?” Dribbles of drool roll out of Discord’s mouth. “Pathetic.”

You place your foot atop his lion arm, grabbing hold of his elbow. “Maybe you’ll answer me if I do this…”You pull his arm with all your might, his scream pierces the silence of the night. “Answer me swine! Are you having fun!?” You pull just a bit harder, then a little more before he lets out another wail of pain.

”No!”

You smile down on him. “Good.” With one last twist and tug and you rip his arm clean from his body. You have to cover your ears to muffle his pestering scream. “Silence!” You yell as you slap him with his own hand. Tears roll down his eyes, obeying. You bring his arm around again, slapping him once more. “Stop hitting yourself.” *slap* “Stop hitting yourself.” *slap* You bellow loudly, tossing aside his dismember limb. “Isn’t this fun?!”

The joy of domination, you might as well have some fun. “I have a few questions for you Discord.” You take a deep breath. “What do I look like?”

”W-what?”

You kick him in the stomach. ”What country you from?”

”What?”

“What ain’t no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?

”W-w-what?”

“English Motherfucker do you speak it?!” Damn you love that movie.

You prepare to hit him yet again, but… you smell… something… An odor of strength. It is… enticing… You sniff around, the aroma coming from Discord himself. “What is that delicious scent?” Discord doesn’t respond, still wallowing in agony. You pick him up by his throat, pinning him against the wall, the roles now reversed.

His strength… His power… You can smell it. “You know Discord,” you say clenching and unclenching your fist. “It is so easy to just relax Discord. Just,” a fiendish grin on your face, “relax.” You clench your fist bringing it down on the wound in his chest. The tightness of the wound stops you from proceeding. “It’s your first time so I’ll be gentle.” Forcing your hand into his wound his body tenses up, screaming in pain. ”Or not.”

You work your arm down his wound, navigating around broken bones and burst organs. “Here kitty kitty kitty. Where are you?” The mane 6 are paralyzed in shock at your behavior. This isn’t the Anon that they know. But it’s the Anon you had hidden. You reach another organ, throbbing weakly at your touch. “There you are…” Wrapping your fingers around it, you rip it out of his chest. Discord’s body slumps, his life ended in one clean tear. There in your hands, the source of the intoxicating scent, is the heart of a god…

Discord’s heart still beats in your grasp, his corpse at your feet. The power of a god at your fingertips, it’s… delicious. ”Anon.” Twilight calls out to you.

“Hmmm?” you mutter, not taking your eyes of your prize.

She sees the object in your hand, her voice trembling. ”D-destroy it Anon.”

“Destroy it?” you ask turn to the group. “Why would I ever do something so foolish?”

“Please Anon, don’t make us-“ Your laugh interrupts her.

“We both know you won’t do shit against me…” You turn your back to them. “but with me…”

”Anon what in the hay are you talking about?”

“Discord is gone, my promise is fulfilled, but I have… plans for Equestria. You can join me if you wish.”

”No Anon, we won’t.”

“I may not give you a choice.” You sink your teeth into the heart, blood spraying in your face.

”NO!” Celestia screams charging at you. You grin, sending Celestia flying with a single thought.

“Who knew god was so delicious?” Oh wait, now that’s you. How grand.

A bolt of lightning strikes your back, cracking upon impact. “I’ll get to you in a minute Twilight,” you chuckle returning to your dinner. You devour the heart, face drenched in blood. You wipe off the blood with Discord’s arm tossing it away again. “Yum.” You face the mane 6, Celestia still recovering next to Nightmare Moon. “That was a tasty appetizer, but I’m hungry for something more.” Time to get cracking.

“I’ll give you all a choice,” you say glancing over them. “You can join me willingly, gaining whatever your heart desires.” The p0nies stare at you, each with mixed feelings. “Or I can make you…” You smile, taking a step back. “The choice is yours.”

Twilight steps forward. ”I decline.” The others follow, each defying your rule. Your eyes twist in green.

“So be it.”

Day 964 in Equestria The last remnants of the Resistance have retreated to a fortification in the icy wastes of the Shoh Mountains. A fitting resting place for those who defy my rule.By now it is already under siege by my legions. This crusade of yours has taken far longer than you have desired. Was it worth it? But of course!

You emerge from your tent, absorbing the chilling winds of the mountain. Explosions ring throughout the sky. All as planned. “Come Ripley, time to go.” Your pet exits the tent towering by your side. “I always wanted a xenomorph as a pet.” You scratch its head before calling out for a ride. “Fluttershy! Where are you?”

”Coming my lord.” Fluttershy appears, riding atop of Wuten.

“How is the battle going my dear?” Wuten sets down, allowing you and Ripley to board.

>”Oh just wonderful, those deserters don’t have a chance against you my lord.”

“Please, you can still call me Anon.”

>”Thank you Anon.” It’s good to see Fluttershy abandon that old demeanor of hers. She doesn’t care much for the life of your subjects, though she still cares deeply for animals of all sizes. It’s for that reason that you made her general of the beast battalion. Every creature from bunnies to dragons to xenomorphs is under her command. Your gaze turns to the smoke ridden castle.

“And the new units I sent to your battalion?

”Flawless, these creatures are simply machines,” she says petting Ripley.

“Perfect,” you reply approaching the castle, “Take Ripley back to the battle, she needs a workout.”

”Of course Anon.”

You jump off Wuten and speed down to the surface, landing fist-first in a sheet of snow. The generals better be waiting for you. You enter the War Tent where a group of ponies stand ready. “My friends, how is the war effort?”

Twilight is the first to speak. “Quite well Anon, my force has your siege equipment shielded from enemy fire.” You nod. Twilight has definitely grown up during her time in the war. She has donned the skull of her former teacher as a sign of her commitment. She is now your personal student, studying the art of chaos. She leads a specialized unit of magic users, Trixie and Nightmare Moon being her top lieutenants.

“Good, and how is said equipment Applejack?”

”Spick and Span. After we managed to capture those Flim and Flam brothers in the last raid, our equipment is top notch sugarcube.” Applejack, leader of your basic ground forces and siege weapons. These sieges would take months if not for her and Big Macintosh’s leadership.

“Brilliant, and Rarity?”

”Ghastly, there is no way we should have gone into battle so unprepared.”

“What’s the problem? You said the army was equipped with your newest armor.”

”Yes, but it wasn’t finished in its design. The chest piece doesn’t match helmets, and the boots… This is the worst, possible, thing.” She proceeds to pull out a chaise lounge and fall upon it. Even now she’s still a fashionista drama queen.

“Whatever, Pinkie?” Pinkie darts in cupcake in mouth.

”yerhfp (yes)?”

“Any dissent among the ranks?”

She gulps down her food, “Not in about… ten seconds.”

“What happens in te-“

An explosion racks the area near you. ”That silly.”

“The usual?”

>”The usual, but this time they had a unicorn.”

Pinkie Pie, your personal bodyguard and Secret Police Chief. She uses her ability to be everywhere at all times to detect any insurrection among the masses. Truly vital.

“And Rainbow Dash?” Nothing. “Where the hell is Rainbow Dash?” A gush of air hits you, followed by a armor clad Dash.

“Right here Anon.” You simply shake your head.

“Air Division?”

”Flying strong, I’ve got Gilda and Spitfire up there now.” Dash obviously leads your Air Division, making sure nop0ny makes an escape to the skies.

You nod to them, walking back into the wastes where they follow.Walking through the ranks of your army, they follow.
Through the shattered gates, they follow.
In the entrails of their foes, they follow.
Wherever you go, they follow.

These are your little ponies, which have followed you through thick and thin. You will fight day after day, foe after foe, victory after victory for another chance to be among them.It seems, even in war…

Friendship is magic…

Author's Note:

This ending leads directly into a sequel entitled Hero Anon which should be posted by next week.

Comments ( 12 )

3489078
Done converting and posting all of them. I'll let you know, it takes a sharp turn at Chapter 4 and keeps going down a darker path, that's where the Gore tag comes in. Just some heads-up, none of my stories stay happy for long.

.....You know....I still think he could have just summoned a gun......Sword or not,A Remington New Model Army is better while not being TOO Overkill

BASTINATORRRRR

3499568
Glad to see you're enjoying it.

I can finally resume reading hero anon. for the win! yeah! This ending was a little unexpected though. like mindfuck his personality unexpected. :pinkiehappy:

Which one is real ending!? I'm confused!!

4480320
Phew, alright. The Evil End is technically the canon ending, as it leads to Hero Anon and Dead Anon. However, if you read The Anons of Equestria, that Anonymous uses the Good End instead. I know how confusing it can get.

My mind is so full of fuck right now!:pinkiecrazy:
Great story!:rainbowlaugh:

Fucking beautiful ending, mate.

8737589
Uh... I made that comment back in 2014 XD I have no idea what it was about since I read it 4 years ago. I can only assume that since it's Equestria, he was wearing a leather jacket. Leather, as in the hide of an animal. Among ponies. Feel me?

This crusade of yours has taken far longer than you have desired. Was it worth it? But of course!

Login or register to comment