• Published 14th Nov 2013
  • 4,001 Views, 65 Comments

Anon in Equestria - Bastinator



A human takes a walk, only to end up in Equestria. His life is changed forever.

  • ...
24
 65
 4,001

Chapter 6: Chaos Unleashed

”Oh my little ponies. How great it is to see you again.” Discord whizzes into the sky, his presence corrupting the very landscape. ”I had almost forgotten how boring Equestria had gotten in my absence.” He plucks a cloud out of the sky, biting off a chunk. ”This won’t do at all.” *snap* The cloud turns a vibrant pink, Discord taking another bite. ”Delicious!”

You slowly regain control of your body, Discord unable to command you. You look back, the mane 6 equipping the Elements of Harmony. This is all your fault, no pony should have to pay for your mistakes. “Celestia,” you call, walking back to the group, “I’m sorry I…”

”Discord’s will is strong, do not feel ashamed.” Her words do little to comfort you. She puts a hoof on your shoulder. ”We will stop him Anon. Are you ready my ponies?”

”Ready,” your friends exclaim. The mane 6 begin to levitate, channeling the power of the elements. Your gaze turns back to Discord, who’s carelessly helping himself to his candy clouds.

“Get him girls,” you manage to mutter. He’ll pay for all he’s done.

A wave of energy erupts behind you, temporarily knocking you off balance. You never knew how powerful the Elements were. A colossal- rainbow? A rainbow soars above you, speeding towards Discord, who remains still, unbothered by this threat. His arrogance knows no bounds. Stupid bastard. Mere seconds from impact, Discord looks directly at you, grinning. Why is he- *snap*

A brilliant light scorches across the sky, forcing you to avert your gaze. “Did we get him?” You looks back to the sky, Discord’s work undone. The clouds have returned to their original color, the sky shining once more. The cheers from the mane 6 allow you to relax. Whatever he tried, failed.

Celestia trots toward you, the mane 6 in tow. ”Is it over Anon?” Her words puzzle you, along with your friends.

“How the hell should I know? They’re your elements. Shouldn’t…” A chill runs down your spine. Discord was supposed to turn to stone. But there was no Discord…

”Tada! Why the long faces?” letting out another boisterous laugh. “You get it? Long, face!” You can hear him smacking his knee. You honestly can’t believe he used that… lame… ”No takers? That’s fine,” his voice circling us, “you’ll come around.”

Twilight speaks up, “It doesn’t matter how hard you try, we’ll stop you Discord, one way or another.” I’m gonna find ya, I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha… Stop screwing around Anon. Nice one though.

”Another?” Discord questions. “I didn’t know you had so many options.” Another laugh, “Face it Twilight Sparkle, those petty elements are your only chance, but you can’t stop what you can’t see.”

As much as you hate to admit it, he has you by the balls. Discord easily dodged that first attack, your chances of hitting him with the elements now that you can’t even see him, are negligible. Besides, you don’t know how many times they can use them without having to recharge. He’s thought this through, you can tell. ”Lucky for you, I’m feeling rather generous.”

”What do you mean ‘generous’?” Rainbow Dash stepping up to the plate.

”I mean that I’d rather not wait for you tire yourselves out trying to find me, so instead… I’d like to play a little game.”

”Oh! I love games!” Pinkie Pie shouts, completely lost in current events.

”That’s the spirit, you game girls?” The mane 6 eye each other, silently agreeing to play. Not like you all have a choice.

”We’ll go along Discord,” Celestia nods, “On the condition that you don’t hinder my little ponies.”

”You are in no place to make demands,” his voice irate, “though I will allow it.”

”Then we agree.”

”Stupendous, now let’s go over the guidelines.” Fuck, he’s serious? This guy is batshit crazy, practically throwing away an easy win. ”The game is fairly simple, all you have to do is make it to the highest tower, where I will be waiting alone.” Simple enough. ”But…” You knew it was too easy. “All of you have to make it to the tower, Anon and Celestia included, or else the game is over.” That’s not so bad, Celestia can just- “And no cheating, you have to go by hoof. Same as last time.” Fuck… ”So… let the games begin.”

“Aggghhhhhhhhhh!” You fall to your knees, clutching your skull trying to relieve the pain. Your head feels like its being shredded apart. It’s like every part of your brain is trying to flee.

Celestia runs over to you, “Anon what’s wrong?” It feels like someone replaced their dick with a cactus and is giving you the skull fuck of your life.

”Oh he’s fine Celestia,” Discord reassures her, “Nothing he hasn’t dealt with before. Come now Anon, aren’t you acting a little childish?”

”You said you wouldn’t harm us, play by the rules!” You tell him princess…

”If I recall my dear Celestia, your condition only extended to ‘your little ponies.’ Be lucky you are of no interest to me. Anon on the other hand…” You can feel him sifting through your thoughts, his claws pulling your mind asunder. ”This one looks interesting… How marvelous…” Get your grubby hands out of my head! OUTOUTOUTOUT!

The pain dulls, your mind recovering. ”I believe that’s enough.”

Rainbow Dash rushes to your aid, catching you before you collapse. ”W-what did you do to Anon!?” she screams.

Another smug laugh envelopes our group. ”You should be more concerned about what I took… Now, don’t keep me waiting.” *snap*

And with that Discord was gone. You rise to your feet, body still shaken by Discord. Most of the pain has subsided, but you can still feel the effects of his mind tap. ”What did he mean by take, Anon?” Twilight asks you.

“No idea,” wiping off a bead of sweat, “I was a bit preoccupied if you didn’t notice.” Your words sting, anger seeping into your voice.


Rainbow steps in, “Anon…” her voice calming you.

”Sorry, Twilight.” You take a step towards the castle. “I don’t know what Discord did, but I’m not going to let this little stunt stop me.” Celestia and your friends fall behind you, listening intently. “When I first came here, I was just an outsider… a freak, and I was treated as such. I never let my anger control me until I came here. I had no other emotions to feel at the time. Discord sensed this weakness, using it to make me inflict harm on those around me.” You walk down the line, your eyes on each of them. But not now. Now, I have felt things I never have before, and it’s thanks to you.”

“To Celestia, for giving me a second chance at life.”
“To Pinkie Pie, for showing me that things can always turn around.”
“To Applejack, for giving me a helping hand.”
“To Rarity, for extending her to me her generosity.”
“To Fluttershy, for making me feel welcomed in a new world.”
“To Twilight Sparkle, for guiding me through the trials ahead.”
“And to Rainbow Dash,” you stop at her, resting your hand on her mane. “For looking past the flesh, and accepting me in her heart.”

Tears swell in her eyes, but she forces them down. We can’t let our emotions control us, now more than ever. “You all have given me so much, but I have yet to return the favor.” You move back to the center, looking intently at the castle ahead. “Here, now! This is my chance to right all the wrongs I have done.” You turn back to the ponies, fucks being given to the max. “And I promise you all here today, I will not rest until Discord is no more! So… shall we pay our host a visit?”

The ponies nod, trotting behind you as you enter the castle. The also time you were here you ended up unconscious and broken, maybe you’ll have a change of luck. Right now you’re taking the lead, walking aimlessly around. You have no idea why they’re just following you. “Princess, what’s the fastest route to the tower? I’m not very acquainted with the layout of this place.”

”That way,” she points her hoof to a corridor at the end of the hall, “That path will take us straight to the tower.” You nod, working your way down the hall. It suddenly hits you that there aren’t any guards.

“Umm, princess?”

”Yes Anon.”

“I was just wondering… where did all the guards go? I mean, when I first came here this place was packed with them.” A hoof covers your mouth, shutting you up.

”Shhh.” You look down the hall, seeing a shadowy figure up ahead.

You can’t get a clear look at, but you can tell it’s a p0ny, bits of its armor glowing blue. Celestia removes her hoof, pressing herself up against the wall, the rest of us do the same. Whoever that is, Celestia doesn’t know him. Probably just a lost guard. You ignore your instincts, walking up to the figure. “Hey, you lost?” The figure jolts his gaze to you, his eyes shining neon blue. The fuck?

Anon, you fucked up. The figure steps into the light, revealing itself. Rarity lets out a feeble gasp. This p0ny might have been a guard at one point, but now it’s just different. You feel like you should know what this thing is, but you can’t- “Greehhaaaaa!” Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! The creature charges you, knocking you on your back.
It raises its hooves to pound you into the floor, ending your journey before it begins.

Applejack comes to your rescue, bucking it away from you. The creature comes back unfazed, barely giving you enough time to get back on your feet. Damn this thing is tenacious. You dive underneath it, grabbing the neck and forcing it into the ground with a sickening snap. A gift of Discord you presume. You make your way off the floor to observe whatever this thing is.

This thing has no mane to speak of, or any hair for that matter. Several pipes seem to protrude from its hide. Its skin is shredded, more blue light emanating from under it. Metallic plates can be found on its exterior, granting protection from physical attack. It’s like a hybrid of a p0ny and machi- You step back, finally placing its origin. ”What in Equestria is this thang?”

“It- I think it’s a husk.”

”It’s a what now?” Pinkie spurts out.

“I’m probably wrong, but it looks like a husk, a p0ny husk at least.”

”And what exactly is that?” Celestia asks worriedly.

“Well, it is kind of like a zombie, but any organic matter is replaced with synthetic material. It’s not possible though, it isn’t even real.”

”But how do you know what it is?

“I don’t, I just remember it being in a game… I… played...” How could you have been so blind? ”This is what Discord meant by take.”

”What did he mean?” Twilight says.

“It means he took the darkest things I know from my past and brought them here.”

”Well, it can’t be that bad sugarcube, this is probably as dark as it gets.” She doesn’t even know… You look at Celestia and Twilight who appears to share your concern. Of course they know, they’ve seen your past. “I’m afraid not, on my world, this is just comic relief when compared to the things we’ve imagined. There are far worst things he could have brought, many of which could’ve destroyed us in an instant.”

Fluttershy lets out a little squeak, “We should keep moving, I mean, if that’s alright with everyone.” How does she remain so cute in the worst of time?

”She’s right,” Rainbow proclaims, “the sooner we make it to that tower the better.”

“Alright, we don’t know what else he brought here so let’s take positions.” You raise your voice, directing the ponies like you would a platoon of soldiers. “Applejack and Dash, I want you two guarding our flanks,” heh flanks, “Rarity will give you guys magical support.

>”Roger that.” They reply.

“Pinkie and Fluttershy, you’ll be in the center. Pinkie, I want that party cannon of yours fixed and ready to assist where needed, and Fluttershy… What the hell can Fluttershy do? She’s doesn’t seem very capable…

”She can use that stare thing she does!” Pinkie yells.

“Stare thing?”

”Yes,” Twilight explains, “She’s able to kind of paralyze things she looks at.” Fluttershy looks down, shaking like a leaf.

“Fluttershy,” you push the hair out of her eyes, “I need you to be strong for your friends and I. Everyone needs to do their part, will you?”

Fluttershy picks up her head, confidence restored, “Yes.”

“Thank you Fluttershy, I need you to ‘stare’ anything that gets too close to Pinkie. Princess Celestia, Twilight and I will take the lead, but be ready to help if things head south.” The ponies take position, good job Anon: The Pony General. “Let’s move out.” You keep making your way down the hall, picking off small groups of Husks along the way.

”One more left, and we can take the stairs straight up to the tower,” Celestia intrusts. You hold up your hand, signaling the group to stop. A murmur echoes down the hall.

“I’ll check it out.” You shield your mind, always prepared for another Discord mind tap. The murmur grows louder as you approach, easing to the edge of the hall. You peek around the corner, making sure you remain undetected. The hall is filled to the brim by a horde of husks. There must be at least fifty, sixty at most, and they’re blocking access to the tower. Just your luck, so close yet so far. You pick out some figures towering above the crowd, humanoid in appearance.

They’re clad in black armor, probably too thick to penetrate without some heavy magic. Each carries a different weapon, each massive in size. You can see an axe, sword and what you think might be a halberd. Its hard to pinpoint where they’re from, though they’re obviously from something you’ve played. You look closer at their armor, noticing a few texture problems. It’s not black, just… burnt… Fucking Black Knights. You head back to the group, bringing the bad news. “This path’s a no go, we need a different route.”

”What’s down there?” Celestia inquires.

“You don’t want to know.”

”I believe I speak for everyone when I say that if there’s something down there, we need to know what it is.” The rest of the group agrees. She has a point, leaving them in the dark will only hurt you in the long run.

“Alright, we’ve got a metric fuck ton of husks, along with a small group of Black Knights.”

”Which are…” she eggs you on. You’re going to have to explain what each of these things is aren’t you? Yep.

“The black knights are… well knights in black armor. They’re one of the hardest enemies to fight; they’re fast, strong, tough and overall annoying to deal with.”

”Any weaknesses?”

“If memory serves, the best way to kill them was to backstab them, but that would mean separating myself from the group, so that’s out.

”And magic?”

“That could work; someone could keep them in place while the rest beat him down.” Too bad you couldn’t do that in Dark Souls… “Even still, we have to find a way around, this route is too risky.”

Celestia nods, “Follow me.”She turns back the way we came. It’s going to be one of those days isn’t it?

Celestia leads you through a labyrinth of corridors, each almost the same as the other. How anyone navigates this place is a mystery. You come across a four-way split, your group standing in the center. The halls grow darker and darker; you can almost feel the void upon you.

“Which way princess?” She twirls around, looking down each path. Oh god, she better not be doing what I think she’s doing.“Celestia which-“ *shling* A battle axe clashes into the floor before you. Fuck that was close! You turn, the knight raising his axe into the air, several blue lights surrounding you. “Ambush!”

The knight swings again, barely missing your head. Husks throw themselves at the group, each p0ny fighting back to back. You kick the knight in the chest, giving the group some breathing room. ”Fluttershy behind you!” *squee* The husk freezes, allowing Pinkie to pointblank cannon his face in two.

Twilight tosses back a trio of husk, quickly turning back to”Celestia watch your left.” You see a duo of husks tossed through the air. Everything is going better than expected. Wait, aren’t you forgetting something? You look just in time to dodge another axe. Crap baskets!

You focus, using your magic to pull the knight down. The knight only appears to slow down. Fuck this guy really is strong. The other ponies are too busy handling the husks to help. Time to solo this guy… Just like old times. You release your grip on him, his momentum causing him to stagger. You leap up, swirling behind the behemoth and knocking the axe out of his hands. Try as you might you can’t remove his helmet to choke him out. Lucky bastard.

The knight lumbers forward, knocking out the remaining husks. He’s heading right towards Applejack and Rainbow Dash. “Girls watch out!” The knight takes a swing at Applejack, fighting against your pull. Rainbow Dash swoops in, knocking AJ out of the way only to take the blow herself. Rainbow yelps in pain, crashing to the floor. Oh no you fucking didn’t!

Anger seeps from your very pores. “No one. Hurts. My. Dash! You raise your fist, imbued with your chaotic rage. “NO ONE!” With all your might, your fist pierces the knight’s helmet, his skull breaking just as easy as the armor. The knight dissipates, dropping you on your feet. You rush over to Dash, Fluttershy tending to her injury. “How is she Fluttershy?”

”She’ll be fine, but she won’t be able to fly for some time.”

”Like buck I won’t. This is nothing.” Dash begins to spread her wings, about to take flight. You grasp her, hindering any further movement.

“I’m not letting you hurt yourself trying to be tough.”

”I’m fine,” she argues.

“No Dash, you’re not.” You, along with Rainbow Dash get back on your feet. “But we still need you. Give the wing a rest…” You give her a tiny kiss behind the ear, cheering her up. “We’re moving out.”

We once again follow Celestia’s lead, moving from hallway to hallway. Celestia brings the group to a large pair of doors leading to another chamber. A strange aroma fills your nostrils as you enter. It reminds you of some food you had back home. You shake your head, probably just another trick by Discord, desperate to force you back.

The room itself is quite impressive. Ornate pillars are scattered throughout, making the room feel a bit cluttered. Art is proudly displayed, a golden manticore being the center attraction. A large window granting view to your final destination. The group gathers, each taking a look at the imminent future. ”So there it is…” *drip*

You turn around, the p0nies resting to chat amongst themselves.*drip* The smell is back, bolder than before. You make your way towards the noise. *drip* Oregano? You take another sniff, absorbing the aroma.

By now you’re back in the center of the room. *drip* You look down, a small red pile at your feet. Dabbing your finger in the substance you give it a taste. Tomato sauce? You slowly raise your head, taking in the sight of a scrabbled mass floating above you. His noodly appendage outstretched…