• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 490 Views, 13 Comments

Scootaloos Scooter Mark - Lemoncupquakes

  • ...
6
 13
 490

Scooter

Scootering was always one of Scootaloos favorite things to do, so she was sure this was her special talent.

She kicked for speed, did a 360, a side skate, and jumped of her scooter, over a tree, and landed back on her scooter safely.

"Did I get anything?"

"Hey, um, squirt, you might want to see for yourself"

She looked at her flank and there she saw her cutie mark.

It was a scooter with flames blowing behind it

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!"

"Woah, calm down, but now you can join that club of theirs"

"............. I will think about it"

"Still, first try. Impressive"

Comments ( 13 )

The chapters....
They are so short....
I know how to fix it!
*Opens the story and writes Changelings and Muffins,
A few thousand times per chapter*
Perfection!

Good story, too short, too fast

3404081
Sleep?
Whats that.....,
and can i eat it?

Sorry, love, but these aren't stories, these are Twitter posts. :facehoof: You're not giving your reader any sense of time or place; we don't know where they are half the time, or what anything looks like. At best, this is an outline for a story.

Slow down, and aim for two or three thousand words per chapter, with descriptive details -- not two hundred.

I'll work on it :twilightsmile: plus I came to this website in the first pale to improve my writing so I could be better in my writing class :twilightblush:

3404145
You, i like.
*Turns his head to the nearest pony and points at you*
This kids got spunk.

Ahem.

JustImage initiates Review Mode:

This needs work. The details are lacking, the grammar is off in many places, the story was predictable, where in the world are they in some parts, Twilight parts are not needed, dialogue is very dull, the CMC won't just leave Scootaloo in the dust, Babs Seed the actor makes no sense without explanation and more depth, the pacing was way off, and their talents are over-used. Why didn't you do something a bit more original for their talents, than the obvious route?

This story needs alot of work.

>> JustImagine

Wow. Impressive :derpyderp2: I'm a bit confused, but I'll work on it :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment