• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 491 Views, 13 Comments

Scootaloos Scooter Mark - Lemoncupquakes

  • ...
6
 13
 491

Cutie Marked

Three teenage mares where sitting in the Cutie Marked clubhouse, as the club title says, they all had there cutie mark.

This is what Scootaloo saw threw the window of what used to be the Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse. She was sitting on her perch not to far from the clubhouse. She had to climb the tree since she could not fly.

The three mares, that where sitting inside the house, names Babs, Applebloom, And Sweetie Belle, made it into a new club called Cutie Marked, a club where you showed off your special talent, but only if you had your cutie mark could you be in it. Since Scootaloo did not get her cutie mark, she was kicked out. Her friends where to busy with there new talents to notice there friend still did not have hers.

She jumped of the branch she was sitting to the ground. She was crying since her friends no longer cared about, and they where the closest ponies she had to family. Except for a single mare she went to talk to.

She found Rainbow Dash sitting at a counter in Sugercube Corner.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash?" She said in a horse whisper she hoped she would never hear from her mouth again.

"Yefs?" Said Rainbow, her mouth full of cupcake.

The of the cyan pegesi talking like only made her giggle a little bit.

"Could I talk to you about something?"

Back at Rainbows house, Sccotaloo sat there drinking a cup of hot coco that Rainbow made for her.

"So, what's the problem squirt?"

Scootaloo took a deep breath, and told Rainbow what happened.

"Wow, that was harsh" said Rainbow dash when Scootaloo finished her story at the point where she got kick out.

"You know what squirt? I am going to do whatever it takes to get you your cutie mark, even if it's the last thing I do"