• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,563 Views, 33 Comments

Two Minds - Burnasius



Dying is such a troubling thing. Cadence chooses one plan that not only changes the foundation of her love for her husband, she wants to ensure he lives on even without her, until a cure if found for her disease. She just needs to stay strong.

Comments ( 14 )

Finally made chapter eight.

4217270
Yeah, more than a month delay due to having a life...
Anyway, about to finish this story as mentioned in said chapter.
Unless I decide on fillers... and adding comedy somewhere in there.

4217330 I have a life too, but I still manage to write somewhat decently. You should check out one of my fics maybe?

4217398
I think i have. A Queen's Lament was a nice work that delve into Chrysalis and also I'm a SAxQC fan.

4217666 I didn't know that my fics reached any prolific writers yet. As for 'A Queen's Lament', I have plans for a sequel about Radiance, if you want to keep an eye out for that.

I also am working on a fic about the origins of the changeling race, among other things, called 'Fires of Change'. I plan on doing a lot with that fic.

4217726
I'll be sure to wait on that sequel. So good luck and have fun with them.

I think that Chrysalis should tell Shining the truth. It would be safer than him hearing about it from somepony else as long as she makes it clear that it was Cadence's idea to begin with.

4237252
Oh but we are talking about Chrysalis here, who has pride and her natural instincts is to basically PRETEND to be somepony else unless she knows she is going to win. So she won't be telling Shining Armor anything... for now.

4237814

The 'for now' is what I'm looking forward to. It's always fun to see a little drama.

4237823
And drama makes the plot all the more interesting.

Oh Chrysalis, you were so close to realizing the truth! But at least she's enjoying fully the other effects. We're a little surprised she didn't attempt to transform into another pony as a test, since that would further prove the identity merge if that worked but changing between changeling and back did not.
Hopefully Shining won't find out the hard way what happened to original Cadence. I doubt she will be able to be revived, but if they do, it will cause... Issues.....
Your premises are great and I think your plot is solid, but you really need someone to clean up your words. I think you mentioned you have dyslexia, so I've refrained from commenting about it, but I'm glad you've got the courage to publish anyways. Thankfully I can interpret everything just fine, but you might get more exposure once things are fixed.
All in all, you're doing great!
Keep going! ;)

4429001
I thank you for your honesty, but really, I cannot avoid my annoying issue. Anyway, yes, the plot is actually coming to a close, just about 2~4 chapters more when I get to them.

4428915
I would but getting the image means to crop it from the show. But the best one should be in front of a mirror with her reflection still.

Login or register to comment