• Published 7th May 2015
  • 1,925 Views, 158 Comments

Spirit - Crystal Shard



Vinyle and Octy adopt a foal

  • ...
7
 158
 1,925

(put's helmet on head and ducks)

Bit of an update.

so it seems my old Windows Word Processor won't let me move my writing's over to another writing program, even when I just try to Copy and Paste them, which means now I have to retype everything from my old computer to my new one, yeah that's not annoying at all I promise the new chapter is coming it's just taking a bit because of this unforeseen turn of events. To put this in a pit of better perspective, my original computer died. so I had to put it's hard drive into another computer that was compatible and I'm pulling what salvageable data I can from it, unfortunately that computer is so old it can't function on the net, to much data for the old girl, so what I though I could do was take the files from that and move it to an external hard drive and put them on my new computer, no go, the writing program I was using is to old an no writing program I have will work with it. So yeah I'm retyping the new stuff off an old computer into new writing files, so again it will be a little longer and sorry for the delay.

Author's Note:

still working out a few errors but should be good by next week hope this helps sooth the angry mob.

Also several people have been asking about the story Shade, unfortunately I was going to post that story but most of it has been lost due to the windows upgrade so I'm still trying to recover and rewrite that entire story.

Comments ( 11 )

nvm i can start to see words for this chapter now

7242037 yeah this is temp next chapter will be up by next week and take the place of this

Ohh this looks juicy!!

7242659 Careful or I might post pone for language. :)

7243164 wait, I did what now?

YES! Thank you! Thank you sir!

Interesting story so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.

We will be waiting, good luck.

if you can still save your files try changing the file type to RTF rich text format. it converts from one version of word to another nicely. even older between older and newer versions

Login or register to comment