• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 3,169 Views, 133 Comments

The First Gentleman (A Gentlemen for Mares Tale) - BetaShade



A prequel to Gentlemen for Mares. Before the Gentlemen existed, there were the two who sparked it all off: The musician and the mare.

Comments ( 13 )

I thoroughly enjoyed this. A really nice ending to this story.

How to know you've got a good story: I stayed up nearly an hour later than I should have, ignored other stories that I've been tracking, all to plow threw this tale. :twilightsmile:

Bravo. Bravo, indeed.

Great story and addition to the GVerse!

Bonbon's "speech" to Sam at the dinner table was amazing. If someone sincerely said that to me? I'd melt (in a good way). I'd be reduced to putty.

im sad to see this story go. Heck one last one could be Sam visiting his parents with Lyra and BonBon

APS

Great story
two small problem about this chapter.

1. Sam traced his thumb slowly down against the gleaming lips of Bon Bon’s marehood, closing in on the hood at the top.
2. her marehood inevitably yielded in full and she felt the head slip through her slick inner lips

1. On ponies/horses clitoris is at the bottom.
2. Ponies/horses only have one set of marehood lips

( surprising what you find when googling for stuff (mare wink))

6305878

1. On ponies/horses the clitoris is exactly the same, just their butts are upside down when they're standing up.
2. I have no idea.

6305878 artistic license :raritywink:. That and how there's so far been no real agreement in how similar or dissimilar ponies are to real world ponies in...that regard. So I just went with what I've encountered most on this site, which was that they seem to be mostly anatomically similar to humans in that respect, if only for literary convenience I guess.

6622547 Glad you're enjoying it thus far, and as for the last part of your comment...

That was a fun ride, and I'm looking forward to your next fic.
Though I'm a little bummed it's not gonna be about Jim and Luna. Seeing their relationship develop, what with Jim's job and all, would make for a nice story. On the other hand I have yet to read a Tree HuggerXHuman fic yet, so...

Very nice story! I really liked your portrayals of Luna and BonBon. I hope you haven't changed your mind about writing more stories.

His trousers, though appearing to be of the regular formal variety, actually had a band of elastic about the waist as opposed to an actual button and fly. Rarity had commented to Sam that she could perfectly emulate the style, but she insisted on doing away with the fiddly catches and buttons. She'd described them as ‘cruel’ to mares desperate to show their affections.

For Cadance's sake, yes. This is truly a genius, obvious solution. And yet, I've never read it anywhere else. Kudos. It's these details that I love reading about. They add another level of authenticity.

This is a great story to go with the Gentlemen for Mares original, honestly you could start with this story before reading the original. Only wish there were more stories set in that universe, or just ME personally in that universe lol👌

Login or register to comment