• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 3,756 Views, 88 Comments

The Changeling Next Door - RedoutPony



The sexual misadventures of a changeling that gives love rather than eating it

  • ...
12
 88
 3,756
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

That 'new stallion in town' is our main character, if I recall. And changelings can't feed on Changelings. Or are they just going to fuck for fuck's sake?

ok so we can chalk it up two 4 specific mares who what to fuck fread's brains out his ass. and we still don't know how he recovered from a blown cover or how shit hit the fan in those few moments and we now no this was before the weding so Ati U or back round story.

Comment posted by RedoutPony deleted Sep 28th, 2020

3467140
I just meant that they'll realize it when they try to feed on him.

Comment posted by RedoutPony deleted Sep 28th, 2020

3467147
...are you suggesting royal changelings can be fed off of? Or that his cum actually contains energy changelings can feed on? Or that he'll have both of them so lost in desire that they'll forget to try and feed?

Comment posted by RedoutPony deleted Sep 28th, 2020
Comment posted by RedoutPony deleted Sep 28th, 2020

Goddammit. Just when a good clopfic updates, there's no clop in it!:flutterrage:

dude update is locked

3531583 Alright, it is a good clop fic. Kinda ridiculous at times but that makes it fun to read hahah.

Next chapter please.:pinkiehappy:

Wuh happen next

I'm confused. Is this set before the Royal Wedding?

Okay. After rereading the description and the first chapter, I now realize this is an alternate take on Chrysalis, the Royal Wedding, the Crystal Empire, etc. Fred, a changeling born with the power to give love, from a marriage in which no love exists.

Need more

Login or register to comment