• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 1,789 Views, 9 Comments

Assortment of Twidash Mini-Stories - Prof Yana



Mini Twidash shorts based on various prompts.

  • ...
12
 9
 1,789

Roleplaying

It was not a dark and stormy night. Nor was it a quiet household. Spike was hiding in his bed, trying to drown out the noises of Dash and Twilight’s playtime. He didn’t care for what he heard.

“Daring Do, get those ropes away from me!” Spike heard Twilight yell.

“Not until I’ve had my fun with you!” came Rainbow Dash’s reply. Spike crawled deeper into his sheets.

After that, lots of soft thumping and rolling around could be heard. Spike blocked his ears as best he could.

“You’re gonna try to buck me?” asked Rainbow Dash. “Not before I buck you!” A loud thump sounded throughout the library that time.

“I’ll buck you whenever I want, wherever I want, and however I want, Daring Do!” Twilight yelled. She laughed maniacally. “Now come here, I want to buck you some more.” Twilight and Rainbow Dash began giggling, and they could be heard rolling around on the floor. Moaning came from their direction as well. It soon reached a peak and then nothing.

After a few minutes of silence, Spike decided to go see if they were finished. Twilight was standing by the counter in the kitchen, an orgasmic look on her face. Rainbow Dash was lying with her hooves behind her head on the couch. An open Daring Do book lay on the coffee table.

“Umm... What was all that?” Spike asked, almost afraid.

“Which part?” asked Twilight.

“All of it,” Spike replied, shuffling his feet.

“Rainbow Dash and I were acting out the latest Daring Do book. Then we freestyled a bit... Then I ate the best truffle you will ever eat... I think that about covers it. Hey, shouldn’t you be in bed?” Twilight looked disapprovingly down at Spike.

“Well, you two kept me up! And what was all that thumping anyway? It sounded like a tornado was blowing through.”

“Well, Rainbow and I took turns trying to buck each other, as per the story. We ended up knocking a few books over, however.” Twilight looked to the pile of books by the bookcase.

“And the rolling around on the floor?”

Twilight flushed lightly. “That was Rainbow Dash and I... Umm...”

“Making out,” Rainbow Dash finished for her, stretching and yawning. “Now, let’s get upstairs and act out the bucking scene again, Twi’. I’ve rested enough, I think, and you ate food.”

Comments ( 5 )

That ending.

Brilliant.

~Skeeter The Lurker

3058573 Please don't spam on my story. Thank you.

I've always liked these kinds of stories. Short, usually fluffy and oh so fun to read.
Can't wait for more.

Login or register to comment